It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allowing the spirit to guide you during meditation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hi all I've been practicing chanting using "om mani padme hum". Here's a link to the video I chant with.

youtu.be...

Due to being on a mobile device I don't know how to link it so if a mod can edit for me please do or anyone can add it in a response.

Now onto the subject.

During your meditation continue to chant until your mind wanders on its own without your direction and take notice of the subject matter that you encounter during this wandering.

Don't interrupt it, allow it to happen. Once you notice it going on for a while come back and write down what the message you were given.

This may help some of you.

Post your experiences here..

This may help you discover your wills true desire.
edit on 9/7/2015 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Hi all I've been practicing chanting using "om mani padme hum". Here's a link to the video I chant with.

Due to being on a mobile device I don't know how to link it so if a mod can edit for me please do or anyone can add it in a response.

Now onto the subject.

During your meditation continue to chant until your mind wanders on its own without your direction and take notice of the subject matter that you encounter during this wandering.

Don't interrupt it, allow it to happen. Once you notice it going on for a while come back and write down what the message you were given.

This may help some of you.

Post your experiences here..

This may help you discover your wills true desire.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

You seem to classify all meditation practices as one type. There are at least three major types: Compassion meditation, Mindfulness meditation, and the one I practice Transcendental Meditation (TM) which is called by TM "the automatic self-transcending type of meditation." It can and does lead to attaining the so-called "cosmic consciousness" state.

However, on the pathway to a deeper and deeper meditation state in TM one can suddenly find totally unexpected insights into self and the Universe. I suspect that this rewarding phenomena is also found in the other types.

edit on 7-9-2015 by Aliensun because: to add:"

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Right insights...

I can't really tell what's happening in those states other than the natural direction my mind tends to go in. I am still chanting at the same pace but my mind begins to wander.

top topics

join