It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Review in the Near Death Experience

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Somehow I think Syria and the Levant would beg to differ. And Ted Cruz is bent on taking the US down with organized religion, too.

Meh, we can ignore pulpits, bullets and bombs, not so much.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yes. Bullets and bombs...the ISIS crew. Which is it, religion? Or bullets and bombs? Or - is it all woven together?
Yes, it is.
The Cruzians (and millions of others) think we SHOULD be bombing other countries...to bring on "Armageddon".
Preposterous insanity.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

Thanks much for sharing this. I love reading NDE experiences and yours was really well-written.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: TombEscaper

I think I meant more which poses the greater threat? The military. We can ignore organized religion, they don't take down nations. The military, not so benign.

Militaries have the might to kill the body and no more. Religion, however, spiritually enslaves souls into a continuous recycling into the Matrix of militaries, conflict, and death.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: intrptr

We can ignore organized religion, they don't take down nations.

Somehow I think Syria and the Levant would beg to differ. And Ted Cruz is bent on taking the US down with organized religion, too.

@OP: You should absolutely arrange to see "Defending Your Life." As someone else pointed out, though - it wasn't Steve Guttenberg, it was Albert Brooks (they do have similar appearance, however) and Meryl Streep. Delightful and significant movie.

As for organized religion being universally abandoned?? - YES. PLEASE. Today? Can we do it today?? YAY!!

I will look into it. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

All words, thoughts, actions, wishes are part of the collective energy leading back to Source. It is not my place or right to disuade, manipulate or influence another from their own karmic path. In doing so, I create karmic transgressions that must be attoned for, or learned, by me, before my ascension to Source. I may have to incarnate again and again to learn how not to give rise to my own need for karmic attonement and thus preventing my own ascension.

We eventually reap that which we sow.

Karma can be a harsh, depending on the severity of our own actions to others and to self.

Yes, though I prefer "cosmic judgment" over the term "karma." There is certainly a necessity for judgment, but the stipulations of this "game" seem to be such that there is no way out of the continuous recycling process. That is, reincarnating into infanthood with no access to previous soul memories prevents true spiritual evolution. It's like a school child repeating the same grade over and over because he has forgotten all that he learned during the school year, with no hope of ever achieving his final graduation to become all that he wants to be.

If one believes in perpetual "reincarnation," the only natural conclusion is to accept that it is some type of cosmic imprisonment run by parasites of spiritual energies.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

While it is true that the word "Cult" is very often used as a weapon...

When used correctly, weapons can be used for good.

The TPTB ARE the cult, there is no question about that...

THEY are the ones controlling the New Age movement.

The New age is just another fabricated religion.

The TPTB are behind ALL of them.

It is simply another form of poisoned controlled opposition with a stealth agenda.

The core of the control over Planet Earth's populace lies in ancient cults. These cults are still in existence to this day. Following the most ancient religions mixed with sexual worship.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

A Satanic cult has colonized the earth. This is the key to understanding history and avoiding the pitfalls of modern "cult--ure."

Humanity is Satanically Possessed

The Illuminati is a very covert satanic cult which dominates global commerce and the military / industrial complex. It's hierarchy is composed of thirteen bloodline families whose ancestry is traceable back to the Babylonian era.

STOP MISLEADING the CHILDREN

"The Illuminati is a group that practices a form of faith known as "enlightenment". It is Luciferian, and they teach their followers that their roots go back to the ancient mystery religions of Babylon, Egypt, and Celtic druidism. They have taken what they consider the "best" of each, the foundational practices, and joined them together into a strongly occult discipline. Many groups at the local level worship ancient deities such as "El", "Baal", and "Ashtarte", as well as "Isis and Osiris" and "Set".... I do know that these people teach and practice evil. Weishaupt did not create the Illuminati, they chose him as a figurehead and told him what to write about. The financiers, dating back to the bankers during the times of the Templar Knights who financed the early kings in Europe, created the Illuminati. Weishaupt was their "go fer", who did their bidding."

Illuminati Defector Details Pervasive Conspiracy

edit on 7-9-2015 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it..

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

reincarnating into infanthood with no access to previous soul memories prevents true spiritual evolution.

Why do you think we ALL have no access to previous soul memories? You are wrong in this. If this is your experience, is the exception and not the norm.

Perhaps YOU are denied access of prior Light incarnations as part of your karmic lesson.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TombEscaper

There is a way out of this Matrix; there must be, by the very existence of the concept of "hope." The universal destruction of organized religion is the most probable way that I have come to see.

*beezzer grabs some popcorn and watches a few ATS posters tell a few billion people that they're doing it all wrong*

lolz

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I think the state of the world today pretty much shows that billions of people are doing it wrong. This isn't how it was meant to be.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: beezzer

I think the state of the world today pretty much shows that billions of people are doing it wrong. This isn't how it was meant to be.

Who knows.

All I know is that there is no-one alive today with all the answers.

To claim such is hubris.

We'll all find out eventually.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I can't disagree with anything you've said there. I've certainly looked into much of what is featured in those links you provided.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

reincarnating into infanthood with no access to previous soul memories prevents true spiritual evolution.

Why do you think we ALL have no access to previous soul memories? You are wrong in this. If this is your experience, is the exception and not the norm.

Perhaps YOU are denied access of prior Light incarnations as part of your karmic lesson.

You must admit that the consensus notion is that those who have sporadic memories of "past lives" are an extreme minority of people. The overall template of the Matrix has incarnate souls completely oblivious to who they truly are, where they have come from, and what they are even seeking.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

There is a way out of this Matrix; there must be, by the very existence of the concept of "hope." The universal destruction of organized religion is the most probable way that I have come to see.

*beezzer grabs some popcorn and watches a few ATS posters tell a few billion people that they're doing it all wrong*

lolz

It's not about people individually "doing it all wrong." It's about awakening to the enslavement of the entire "system," which has largely been spearheaded by religion over epochal history.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

...has incarnate souls completely oblivious to who they truly are.

And another absolute.

Have you polled every incarnate soul on this "oblivion"? Surely not or else you feel I am deceased and/or soul-less. Did the masses respond, (in reference to another ATS thread from today, ), "I don't know"?

If YOU do not know "who you truly are", I am of the opinion that is owned by you. Just because you are unknown to yourself does not mean the rest of us remain unknown to ourselves.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

...has incarnate souls completely oblivious to who they truly are.

And another absolute.

Have you polled every incarnate soul on this "oblivion"? Surely not or else you feel I am deceased and/or soul-less. Did the masses respond, (in reference to another ATS thread from today, ), "I don't know"?

If YOU do not know "who you truly are", I am of the opinion that is owned by you. Just because you are unknown to yourself does not mean the rest of us remain unknown to ourselves.

I don't know where you're from, but where I'm from, I know hundreds of people. And among those, even the very subject of reincarnation is treated as somewhat of a joke, because people don't care much about any of these matters. And even throughout what I've encountered online, even those who focus on these matters are of the impression that the cosmic situation of existence is rather mysterious. So, I am very interested to hear your testimony of your assuredness about what is going on in the grand scheme of things. I do not say that facetiously. If you have come to a point of full assuredness of your cosmic journey, I'm sure there are many interested to hear how this has come about.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

As far as organized religion if people need it, up to them. I can promise this much though. That at no time were the priests, preachers, imams, etc associated with various organized religions given some higher billing by God, Allah, or whatever higher power you believe in. They are not special, they were not given some special status that says they were deemed worthy to be the middle man between God and the faithful or Allah and the faithful. Want someone to ask questions and maybe take advice from. Cool. They studied theology or whatever, big deal. I can do the same at the public library for 2.00 in late charges. Not sure destruction of organized religion is the answer but the leaders in it are are not special. I just assume cut out the middle men and go to the source but, whatever someone needs.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

As far as organized religion if people need it, up to them. I can promise this much though. That at no time were the priests, preachers, imams, etc associated with various organized religions given some higher billing by God, Allah, or whatever higher power you believe in. They are not special, they were not given some special status that says they were deemed worthy to be the middle man between God and the faithful or Allah and the faithful. Want someone to ask questions and maybe take advice from. Cool. They studied theology or whatever, big deal. I can do the same at the public library for 2.00 in late charges. Not sure destruction of organized religion is the answer but the leaders in it are are not special. I just assume cut out the middle men and go to the source but, whatever someone needs.

You answered your own question concerning the destruction of organized religion. Very soon, the apocalypse (unveiling) is going to happen. This unveiling is going to transcend (trance END) the bombs and presidents of this Matrix. It's going to be a universal INTERNAL apocalypse wherein each soul will have no choice but to see itself as it truly is. The pure souls will naturally ascend according to their respective pureness, while those with "personal demons" still remaining will be forced to face those demons; and wrestle with them for however long it takes to overcome them.

Organized religion knows nothing of this, and would have you to "worship Jesus," or "Allah," or "Yahweh," or anything other than worshipping the cosmic purity that will enable one to become the master (God) of his own reality. This is so incredibly obvious to those who can see it, but awakening the masses to this divine certainty is an incredibly difficult challenge.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

The Cruzians (and millions of others) think we SHOULD be bombing other countries...to bring on "Armageddon".
Preposterous insanity.

Look, I agree. But the churchians don't launch the ICBMs, the military does.

You worry too much abut religious folk. Ignore them (falls on deaf ears).

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I think I meant more which poses the greater threat? The military. We can ignore organized religion, they don't take down nations. The military, not so benign.

Militaries have the might to kill the body and no more. Religion, however, spiritually enslaves souls into a continuous recycling into the Matrix of militaries, conflict, and death.

No, criminals murder rape and wage war. Religion calls for peace. The media blames Islam the same way Hitler blamed the Jew, the Romans blamed the Christians, pretty obvious, its called scapegoating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join