It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Review in the Near Death Experience

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It takes a few times of listening to this to really grasp what is being said.

Awakening to the extent of the cosmic prison within which we continue to be recycled is a painful experience, and is the closest definition of "crucifixion" that can be experienced by an awakener. Those who remain asleep see even the pondering of these issues as nonsense.

There is a way out of this Matrix; there must be, by the very existence of the concept of "hope." The universal destruction of organized religion is the most probable way that I have come to see.

Thoughts?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-9-2015 by TombEscaper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
my NDE was missing 'life review' altogether lest i forgot reviewing mine.

the best way to summarize and describe my own NDE experience is the scenes of Doctor Who, minus the corny telephone booth.

the sunshine (coming in from nearby windows) got brighter, whiter and then i heard a 'whirlpool' sound as if i was being sucked into a spiral vacuum. It was very loud, loud enough that I stopped hearing the EMTs above me trying to resuscitate. I was travelling, but to a whole other dimension! It felt like I was passing thru tunnels and was eventually going to pop out of one like a waterpark slide!

but instead, the whirlpool or wormhole sound softens and I began hearing the EMTs talking about my vitals and was suddenly looking down at one flashing a flashlight right up in my eyeball. My though was oh gosh she's going to blind me if I dont blink. But I couldnt blink, I had to send my body a message telling it to blink. i tried hard to send my body that message. became distracted at that point by the total detachment while looking down at my body. was only in my 20s and had my whole life ahead of me and now I was already leaving my body? pictured what my mom and dad were doing since they were all the way cross country on the east coast, and it was like could see them eating at the dinner table together without me. thought would see other people that had passed on in this void above my body floating in the air, but nobody was around. I asked myself God where are you, can i feel you? i felt no supernatural presence, but rather, as if my conscience was just part of the rest of existence and that if I remained out of my body, i would just be stuck in this state of pretty much talking to myself via thoughts for all eternity. it was sad.

moments later, I could feel my eyes open and felt my body all of a sudden. it wasnt gradual. was out of my body one moment, and back in it the next. EMT were giving me IV fluids and said my blood pressure had drop too low. which is weird, cuz suffer high blood pressure all my life ever since 12yo and i would always take only a fraction of my BP-loweing meds since i turned like 18 cuz prefer natural stuff like bananas, sweet potatos, etc to help keep my bp in check. anyways they took me to the ER and the bill was like a grand and it was a waste of time cuz after waiting hours and hours in the crowded ER the doctor who saw me just said should take even less of my atenolol than i already was =/

anyways ever since, i have noticed very subtle but persistent differences in my surroundings. the main ones being that colors seem brighter than i remember, especially greens and purples. i see blue dots dancing around blacklights whereas before i never used to see them. also my body isnt as sensitive as it used to be. the sun is yellower than i remember, and the night sky more crowded with stars than i recall. people tell me that my hair got blacker (often asking if i dye it jet black, i dont) and my eyes lighter i dont believe they actually did, but that reality has shifted somehow. i know, i'm crazy but that's how i really feel.. the world has gotten even crazier.

oh, and the news.. its like actors nowadays. can't stand to watch the news anymore aside from the weather and tech news but not social events. ditto for social networking.. it seems so 'dark matter' matrix content, now!

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

I grasp the concept the first time of watching the video. It does not resonate with me as credible and I can clearly see the karmic influence from the one who made the video. A lost soul.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

Wow, that is a trip, but totally believable. Kind of depressing though, thinking about talking to yourself alone for eternity. Hope it's not like that.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Physical reality is only a prison if you allow it to be. I don't see it as a prison per se, it's more of a school and facilitator for experience and learning.

I think this world in particular has messed with people's perception of physical reality. Not all worlds are like this one, they're not corrupt and full of suffering. Human history is but a blink of an eye compared to the history of Earth, this world wasn't made into a prison until we came onto the scene and started claiming everything as ours.
edit on 9/6/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

oh, and the news.. its like actors nowadays. can't stand to watch the news anymore aside from the weather and tech news but not social events. ditto for social networking.. it seems so 'dark matter' matrix content, now!

Nothing like the perspective of seeing the world from the outside looking in. Definitely a result of your NDE. It changes ones perspective giving one more awareness, if thats the proper world. Seeing things as they are… not the way they tell us they are.

Thanks for sharing that.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

The universal destruction of organized religion is the most probable way that I have come to see.

Nah, organized religion is just a club like any other. They have a club house, meetings, membership and dues. More of a threat is the military and government who wields it.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Maybe we just keep getting reincarnated until we learn some life lessons and all these ufo aliens, if their spiritual, just wait until we get to a certain point and take us off to one of their "schools" [Their worlds] and move us on up the ladder. Until then, we're just stuck on this world until we get our act together.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
OP. you sure you didnt see the movie"defending your life"? with steve gutenburgh?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I love that movie! So funny, and also a great spiritual message -

- but it wasn't Steve Gutenburg, it was Albert Brooks...

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
As a general rule, I would say that a New Age cult is hardly a reliable source. (www.ascensionhelp.com)

New age spirituality is just another manufactured religion and controlled dis-Information.

In fact, THEY are the real trap...

New Age "spirituality" is just another TRAP set by the elite and inventors of religion, for the purpose of social control. People who aren't buying mainstream religion are in danger of finding true unified consciousness, which is exactly what the elite don't want, so they created New Age religion to keep people trapped in the matrix of CONTROL. It's like a last ditch effort to hold people down, to keep the ones who are "getting away" from escaping their control.

The vast majority of new agers claim that they are "spiritual but not religious" but notice how so many new agers believe in Jesus, Buddha, Krishna and other "ascended masters" as "historical people." They're buying into bull# and believing in these mythic deities in the total and complete ABSENCE OF ALL EVIDENCE just the SAME as mainstream religious folks. Believing in fairy tales, myths and legends isn’t called being “enlightened” it’s called being gullible and living in the dark.

"New Age" Religion/Spirituality: Just more HYPOCRISY and MIND CONTROL

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

I grasp the concept the first time of watching the video. It does not resonate with me as credible and I can clearly see the karmic influence from the one who made the video. A lost soul.

What do you see pertaining to the karmic influence? I'm interested in more specifics of what you say.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Physical reality is only a prison if you allow it to be. I don't see it as a prison per se, it's more of a school and facilitator for experience and learning.

I think this world in particular has messed with people's perception of physical reality. Not all worlds are like this one, they're not corrupt and full of suffering. Human history is but a blink of an eye compared to the history of Earth, this world wasn't made into a prison until we came onto the scene and started claiming everything as ours.

It's really all just a matter of perspective, is it not? An elementary school child in a classroom is "getting an education," but in his heart he wishes to be outside playing, and being free. Hence, he is both learning AND being imprisoned.

We, as a collective, have learned all that is necessary here. It's time to take our "diplomas" and move on to the next stage of cosmic evolution. "God" has deconstructed Itself sufficiently. It has put Itself under the microscope of inspection (that is - judgment - represented by the image of Christ on the cross) and made Its conclusions about who and what He/She/It is in regards to this particular term of Existence. It's time to take Christ (the Son of God - all souls) off the cross and resurrect Him from the Matrix-tomb, so that all individualized souls can become the masters of our own reality, as we have been intended to be.

God can only change (and must evolve) through a corporate mindset of humanity (a "critical mass") finding reconciliation within itself and collectively choosing to transcend this Matrix. The nonsensical religious barbarism (and other dissociation through political and ethnic differences) that continues to self-shackle mankind through the ego looks so incredibly stupid when seeing it from a transcendent perspective.

Humanity is self-enslaved, and most do not even realize it.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The universal destruction of organized religion is the most probable way that I have come to see.

Nah, organized religion is just a club like any other. They have a club house, meetings, membership and dues. More of a threat is the military and government who wields it.

I must agree and disagree with this. The "military and government" is an illusion from a false dichotomy that has people bickering over things such as whether or not "9-11 was an inside job." Whether it was or wasn't does not matter. Transcending the illusion of the entire false premise upon which such a debate is established is what matters.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: korath
Maybe we just keep getting reincarnated until we learn some life lessons and all these ufo aliens, if their spiritual, just wait until we get to a certain point and take us off to one of their "schools" [Their worlds] and move us on up the ladder. Until then, we're just stuck on this world until we get our act together.

That's basically what that video is talking about. As long as we keep being convinced that we "have lessons to learn" we will keep ourselves perpetually stuck within the walls of the Matrix-prison. Look around at the state of the world. Does it look like humanity as a whole has learned ANYTHING? It's simply time to transcend the entire premise of what we think of as reality. And to be FREE.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
OP. you sure you didnt see the movie"defending your life"? with steve gutenburgh?

I am not familiar with that movie at all!

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
As a general rule, I would say that a New Age cult is hardly a reliable source. (www.ascensionhelp.com)

New age spirituality is just another manufactured religion and controlled dis-Information.

In fact, THEY are the real trap...

New Age "spirituality" is just another TRAP set by the elite and inventors of religion, for the purpose of social control. People who aren't buying mainstream religion are in danger of finding true unified consciousness, which is exactly what the elite don't want, so they created New Age religion to keep people trapped in the matrix of CONTROL. It's like a last ditch effort to hold people down, to keep the ones who are "getting away" from escaping their control.

The vast majority of new agers claim that they are "spiritual but not religious" but notice how so many new agers believe in Jesus, Buddha, Krishna and other "ascended masters" as "historical people." They're buying into bull# and believing in these mythic deities in the total and complete ABSENCE OF ALL EVIDENCE just the SAME as mainstream religious folks. Believing in fairy tales, myths and legends isn’t called being “enlightened” it’s called being gullible and living in the dark.

"New Age" Religion/Spirituality: Just more HYPOCRISY and MIND CONTROL

"Cult" is a highly subjective term that is used as a label that triggers an automatic response to dismiss everything that is being put forth by the source of the "cult."

"Jesus" must be recognized for who and what He truly is - the collective "Son of God" that is humanity, which is crucified on the cross and entombed in the darkness, and in need of a resurrection unto true divine freedom.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I think I meant more which poses the greater threat? The military. We can ignore organized religion, they don't take down nations. The military, not so benign.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

We can ignore organized religion, they don't take down nations.

Somehow I think Syria and the Levant would beg to differ. And Ted Cruz is bent on taking the US down with organized religion, too.

@OP: You should absolutely arrange to see "Defending Your Life." As someone else pointed out, though - it wasn't Steve Guttenberg, it was Albert Brooks (they do have similar appearance, however) and Meryl Streep. Delightful and significant movie.

As for organized religion being universally abandoned?? - YES. PLEASE. Today? Can we do it today?? YAY!!

edit on 9/7/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

All words, thoughts, actions, wishes are part of the collective energy leading back to Source. It is not my place or right to disuade, manipulate or influence another from their own karmic path. In doing so, I create karmic transgressions that must be attoned for, or learned, by me, before my ascension to Source. I may have to incarnate again and again to learn how not to give rise to my own need for karmic attonement and thus preventing my own ascension.

We eventually reap that which we sow.

Karma can be a harsh, depending on the severity of our own actions to others and to self.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join