It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resonance Frequencies.. How to record and diagram human voice frequencies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hello everyone..

www.youtube.com...

I have been watching this youtube video during these past few days, where the video concerns sophisticated Mind Control technologies and how they can affect or injure one's personal resonance frequency information. I am trying to locate devices or tools that can be utilized to monitor or record frequencies and resonances; it would be some type of amplifier that has graphs, lights and digital information, but since I know absolutely very little about this field, I'm hoping some wizards here on ATS can help me find what I am looking for. I am simply looking for a machine that will display in graph form the nature or quality of sounds that I listen to (radio, Tv etc
. I hope this will all be easy enough to understand but before starting, it would be a good idea to watch a bit or all of the following video:

www.youtube.com...

Once again, the video concerns Mind Control Technologies, psychotronic, Acoustic weaponry; Tell me what you think..
edit on 6-9-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802
Hello everyone..

www.youtube.com...

I have been watching this youtube video during these past few days, where the video concerns sophisticated Mind Control technologies and how they can affect or injure one's personal resonance frequency information. I am trying to locate devices or tools that can be utilized to monitor or record frequencies and resonances; it would be some type of amplifier that has graphs, lights and digital information, but since I know absolutely very little about this field, I'm hoping some wizards here on ATS can help me find what I am looking for. I am simply looking for a machine that will display in graph form the nature or quality of sounds that I listen to (radio, Tv etc
. I hope this will all be easy enough to understand but before starting, it would be a good idea to watch a bit or all of the following video:

www.youtube.com...

Once again, the video concerns Mind Control Technologies, psychotronic, Acoustic weaponry; Tell me what you think..

There used to be a program called CoolEdit Pro 2, it has a lot of the features you're looking for but not all. You could also look at some of the recording software that uses VST'S like Sonar, Protools, Cubase, etc. Start small because this is a complex area. Did you know that when a (normal) person lies, there are detectable changes in vocal patterns including both sub and ultraharmonics that overlay the sound? If you know what you're doing with amplifiers and filters you can even pick up their heartbeat;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/6.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Alright, thank you that's a good start.. and actually no, I was unaware that fibbing caused changes in voice pattern..very interesting nonetheless;

I am not quite sure how I am going to learn about all of this, but I will be making many phone calls.. have you had a chance to observe the video at all? It's actually quite fascinating..

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Alright, thank you that's a good start.. and actually no, I was unaware that fibbing caused changes in voice pattern..very interesting nonetheless;

I am not quite sure how I am going to learn about all of this, but I will be making many phone calls.. have you had a chance to observe the video at all? It's actually quite fascinating..

No didn't look at the video. I just know a little about this as I have a recording studio setup and occasionally do a little forensic analysis of CVR'S and speeches.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

You're barking up an empty tree, but if you have an Android phone there are plenty of free audio-frequency analyzers out there. I use one called RTA Analyzer, but there are more sophisticated ones too.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

But first, you'll have to define "frequency of what" and what sort of resonance.

Frequency is an attribute, not a tangible. I can't toss a bucket of frequency at you.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Triple play!
edit on 7-9-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Daily double!

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

The video seems to be pure bunk. I didn't watch the whole thing, but I watched certain parts and I didn't see any that weren't bunk. Here's a comment about this field I think is relevant to that video:

Mind Control

Most mind control stories present a problem similar to Poe's Law, it is really hard to separate a true crank from an untreated schizophrenic.
The guy who made the video is probably one or the other, or both. Here's an example, this screenshot from 5 1/2 minutes in the video:

The narrator says this is the point that that man starts attacking his victim with his cell phone because he's pointing it at the back of the target's head. What???? Cell phone signals aren't unidirectional so you can't "point" them as the video suggests, but more importantly all I see is a guy sitting there using his cell phone, and this video is only proof to me of delusions of the video producer.

Of course there is acoustic weaponry and it's possible to induce altered moods etc with intense EM fields but the fact that video producer thinks some random guy is doing it with a cell phone shows the video producer is probably a crank or an untreated schizophrenic. A cell phone only emits about 1 watt of power and that's not enough to do the kinds of things he's suggesting.

I could suggest some frequency measurement tools if you had a legitimate quest but there's no point if you're trying to validate a fictitious video. Try looking for some professional papers on the topics you're interested in, rather than youtube videos. In this paper they put people in a field similar to what high voltage power line maintenance men might be exposed to (which is many, many times more intense than a cell phone field) and the effects were minimal, just slight variations in heart rate but within normal ranges, and only if the field was intermittent. Linemen don't even have that to worry about since they often do their maintenance checks on live wires.

I've read about even more intense EM fields that can alter moods etc, but you can imagine to create such a field stronger than that between the wires of a high voltage power line probably won't be done with an apparatus as small as a cell phone as the possibly schizophrenic producer of the video you posted suggests. If you keep cranking up field strength, em fields can do more than alter moods, they can cause biological damage, but we are talking about very strong fields to do this.

If you wanted to alter someone's behavior with a cell phone, the way to do it would be by speaking post-hypnotic suggestions through the cell phone. But just "pointing" the cell phone at someone and shooting cell phone frequencies at them to control them is pure schizo delusion, so find a better source for your research.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Not going to watch it, but let me guess...the guy confuses sound with RF, because both have the attribute 'frequency'.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Not going to watch it, but let me guess...the guy confuses sound with RF, because both have the attribute 'frequency'.
Actually they cite a patent at 24:10 in the video to claim a direct linkage, although they misquote the patent number. Basically the patent says that directing radio frequencies at the brain will make it expand and contract from the thermal energy it absorbs from the radio frequencies, thus in effect turning the brain into a speaker, which people could then use to hear spoken words.

Well I believe you can expand the brain by using RF energy to heat it up, after all this is what microwave ovens do when you cook food using microwave frequencies, but I find it hard to believe that you can heat up and cool down the brain fast enough to turn the brain into an effective speaker, plus the brain seems to be a little mushy and irregularly shaped so I wouldn't expect very good sound quality.

www.google.com...

the Spherical Demodulator 45 is the brain as discussed above, or an equivalent mass that provides uniform expansion and contraction due to thermal effects of R.F energy.
So, do you think the brain will make a good speaker when it heats up and cools down from absorbing RF energy?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think the OP believes that everything on YT has truth behind it.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

Basically the patent says that directing radio frequencies at the brain will make it expand and contract from the thermal energy it absorbs from the radio frequencies, thus in effect turning the brain into a speaker, which people could then use to hear spoken words.

Ah. I would suppose they stole that from Frey.

Way back in the before times, it was noted that some people could tell when they were very close to a pulsed VHF-to-microwave emitter of fairly high power, because they could 'hear' it, or something that seemed as if they were hearing it.

A guy named Allan Frey did some nice research on this in the late 50s, and published in, I believe, '60, maybe '61.

Later researchers pinned it down to a thermoacoustic effect caused by pulse heating of the cochlear fluid. In order to have this happen, you had to have a lot of factors just right, which accounted for why not all people "hear" RF, or why the ones that can can't "hear" all sources of RF, even though they're on the same general frequency and have about the same power density.

But it's SO picky, you can't really use it for a lot, even if you wanted. And basically all you get is clicks. Although if you click it real fast, you get a sort of buzz.

More, it takes a lot of power density for it to work, more than you'd want to be exposed to for a long time if you liked your corneas, and after a brief exposure, it STOPS working, as the cochlear fluid starts becoming less viscous as you warm it up with your RF source. And the little delicate structures in the cochlea are being warmed up, too, and become slightly inflamed and then you don't hear the little clicks anymore.

We looked into the Frey effect a long long time ago while we were puttering around with other gadgets of the sort - I particularly enjoyed the demo unit for hypersonic sound projection - but it's a dead end.

Nothing beats the plasma bloom sound radiator for pure entertainment value.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Could that be a source of some of the "sky sounds" # on YouTube?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: Bedlam

Could that be a source of some of the "sky sounds" # on YouTube?

Unlikely - it's very visible (one of its strong points in the original intended usage) and quite "buzzy" sounding and distorted, unless they fixed that. But in it's original drag, it was like a talking chainsaw, sort of, which also was impressive and good for the original design.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

Basically the patent says that directing radio frequencies at the brain will make it expand and contract from the thermal energy it absorbs from the radio frequencies, thus in effect turning the brain into a speaker, which people could then use to hear spoken words.

Ah. I would suppose they stole that from Frey.

Way back in the before times, it was noted that some people could tell when they were very close to a pulsed VHF-to-microwave emitter of fairly high power, because they could 'hear' it, or something that seemed as if they were hearing it.

A guy named Allan Frey did some nice research on this in the late 50s, and published in, I believe, '60, maybe '61.

Later researchers pinned it down to a thermoacoustic effect caused by pulse heating of the cochlear fluid. In order to have this happen, you had to have a lot of factors just right, which accounted for why not all people "hear" RF, or why the ones that can can't "hear" all sources of RF, even though they're on the same general frequency and have about the same power density.

But it's SO picky, you can't really use it for a lot, even if you wanted. And basically all you get is clicks. Although if you click it real fast, you get a sort of buzz.

More, it takes a lot of power density for it to work, more than you'd want to be exposed to for a long time if you liked your corneas, and after a brief exposure, it STOPS working, as the cochlear fluid starts becoming less viscous as you warm it up with your RF source. And the little delicate structures in the cochlea are being warmed up, too, and become slightly inflamed and then you don't hear the little clicks anymore.

We looked into the Frey effect a long long time ago while we were puttering around with other gadgets of the sort - I particularly enjoyed the demo unit for hypersonic sound projection - but it's a dead end.

So I did some sleuthing and found this...

From New Scientist: Microwave ray gun controls crowds with noise - July 2008.

A US company claims it is ready to build a microwave ray gun able to beam sounds directly into people’s heads.

The device – dubbed MEDUSA (Mob Excess Deterrent Using Silent Audio) – exploits the microwave audio effect, in which short microwave pulses rapidly heat tissue, causing a shockwave inside the skull that can be detected by the ears. A series of pulses can be transmitted to produce recognisable sounds.

The device is aimed for military or crowd-control applications, but may have other uses.

Lev Sadovnik of the Sierra Nevada Corporation in the US is working on the system, having started work on a US navy research contract. The navy’s report states that the effect was shown to be effective.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

From New Scientist: Microwave ray gun controls crowds with noise - July 2008.

A US company claims it is ready to build a microwave ray gun able to beam sounds directly into people’s heads.

The device – dubbed MEDUSA (Mob Excess Deterrent Using Silent Audio) – exploits the microwave audio effect, in which short microwave pulses rapidly heat tissue, causing a shockwave inside the skull that can be detected by the ears. A series of pulses can be transmitted to produce recognisable sounds.
I'm not sure what they mean by "recognizable sounds" but the clicks bedlam mentioned are documented. Even with the clicks you can have a lot of signal or waveform degradation and still hear distorted clicks, but reproducing voices would be much more difficult and relatively small degradation of the waveforms can make voices unintelligible.

Thanks for posting your research.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

They ran into the same issues. No matter how you diddle the output waveforms and power densities, it just doesn't work well, or for long, or on everyone, which is why MEDUSA got #-canned, first in 2005, then again somewhere in 2009, if memory serves.

I have no doubt it will rise from the dead at SNC and stumble around with its arms outstretched, murmuring "BRAINS! BRAINS!" a few more times before someone burns it, ending its zombie project existence for all eternity.

After all, you can watch bids for "holograms" make the circuit every two years or so. We quit bidding on them long ago. But with every new Star Wars film, some brass will get the bright idea that that would be a GREAT MILITARY IDEA and resurrect it once more.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

You're barking up an empty tree, but if you have an Android phone there are plenty of free audio-frequency analyzers out there. I use one called RTA Analyzer, but there are more sophisticated ones too.

Thank you for that information, since I do not really have a smart phone.. but I suppose you're right, this forum might be the wrong tree...

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Just remember, any source that tells you something on the order of "minds can be controlled with sound" and for an example they show someone supposedly doing it by pointing a cell phone at someone, has already told you in graphical form that they are fools, on oh, so many levels.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join