It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Baruch's God-Given Visions of the END (of America)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
consciouslyenlightened.com...

God Took This Man To Witness the End of America-What He Saw Will Shake You To the Core!!!

In 1996, author Benjamin Baruch was taken by God to see the end of the United States of America and he witnessed things that were downright chilling to the bone, including concentration camps, martial law, and more!
Read more at consciouslyenlightened.com...

what he recaps he saw does sorta 'shake me to the core'.. but then again why did God decide to forewarn him (vocally?).. like cuz of his last name? or his profound faith and requests of the lord for frat bros & hot chicks? (lol) or God's simple request for Ben to pray for 'the babies being murdered in America'? or what?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sovan
God Took This Man To Witness the End of America-

Actually it was the devil, and she showed him what happens when you believe silly fairy stories and hoaxers like Baruch!

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Actually?
didn't think it would be so simple to dismiss his claims as not just cockamamie but devil-derived and with certainty!

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ever notice how Liars can't keep still...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sovan
didn't think it would be so simple to dismiss his claims as not just cockamamie

It is very simple to dismiss silly stories just made up by a liar!

Especially when the source is a rubbish site like "Before its news"!
______beforeitsnews/prophecy/2015/09/god-physically-takes-man-to-witness-the-end-of-america-what-he-saw-will-shake-you-to-the-core-video-2472562. html
edit on 6-9-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
why is that? perhaps the body language/motion helps distract away from the facial expression, ie perhaps the lack of a 'straight face''.

in the video if anyone bothers to watch it, he doesn't even start talking about America's HOLOCAUST until half hour in.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
i noticed within a couple minutes he is a "bobble head"

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
So what supposedly happens? I clicked the link. It has no details, just the video and a few short paragraphs that do not explain what he saw/heard. If there is no other way to get the information other than watching the video, you are supposed to type up the key parts of the video for those who are unable to watch the video.

Thank you in advance for sharing the information with us via text.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
i noticed within a couple minutes he is a "bobble head"

Ever noticed how Al Sharpton looks like a bobble head?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
So what supposedly happens? I clicked the link. It has no details, just the video and a few short paragraphs that do not explain what he saw/heard. If there is no other way to get the information other than watching the video, you are supposed to type up the key parts of the video for those who are unable to watch the video.

he blabs on and on about God audibly talking to him for decades now, formerly giving advice like how to solve an IRS/TAX predicament(!) then half an hour in he touches upon the visions of Americans - men women and CHILDREN - being rounded up and sent into the holocaust ovens.. America will be judged and punished for its atrocities upon the world.

a twist - he is a CPA with a tax background which echoes to me what do Americans' tax dollars support?

his visions seem scattered.. across dozens of video/interviews and apparently he has a BOOK out all about it, too. its avail on amazon, his site, and perhaps other places.

www.benjaminbaruch.net...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This has also been confirmed by a prophet from India who is the closest thing to a modern day Moses I have ever seen...

What’s Next The Obama Presidency - Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj

"As I was praying, an angel of the Lord appeared to me, ...the chief prince angel of the United States of America. And he visited me that morning, and he told me Obama will be elected to office. I was shocked. I said, “That’s not what we want.” Then he said, “Days of captivity are appointed for this nation, and he is the man who will CARRY IT OUT.”

… So the first message that was given to me is “days of captivity”. Now the second message is this: “days of persecution”. This is the second word the angel brought unto me.

Tell them these two things. The nation will go into captivity. The church will go into captivity, but it is for good. Out of the captivity the fire will separate the wheat from the tares. See, this is the ultimate goal that God has.

(Links to PDF & audio MP3 will NOT work send me a U2U)...

Another confirmation:

originally posted by: Char-Lee
The Luo are the people with the Kenyan 1912 Prophet Prophecy about the USA:

“So far have they [the United States] strayed into wickedness in those [future] times that their destruction has been sealed by my [father]. Their great cities will burn, their crops and cattle will suffer disease and death, their children will perish from diseases never seen upon this Earth, and I reveal to you the greatest [mystery] of all as I have been allowed to see that their [the United States] destruction will come about through the vengeful hands of one of our very own sons.”

The author at this site that re-published this prophecy goes on to indicate that this prophet is from the Luo tribe in Africa, the same place as Obama's father.

Kenyan 1912 Prophet Prophecy about Obama

Links to other posts about this are below:

Israel Divided and America's Judgment
www.abovetopsecret.com...

America be divided as Jerusalem will be divided

Earthquakes have been Decreed by the Watchers

Days of captivity are appointed for this nation

As Israel is being separated, I shall separate your land, America

God shall split America for betraying Israel

edit on 7-9-2015 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it..

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
This has also been confirmed by a prophet from India

So a nutter selling books confirms what another nutter selling books says.... and so we are supposed to just believe them?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
what goes around... comes back around?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You don't seem to have any problems believing what the MSM, snopes, and other Soros funded propaganda sites are saying...

Yet God sends a near identical message of warning to literally thousands of people across the globe and just because the MSM doesn't put them on the six o'clock news that makes them all 'nutters'...

Got no evidence, can’t hold a rational discussion?

Just call people names, smear them, works every time...

I think most would agree that there is a HUGE credibility issue here.

This event has now been confirmed so many times throughout history that the odds of this NOT happening are beyond astronomical.

And George Washington IMHO was anything BUT a 'nutter selling books'...

Many others have seen glimpses of a Russian invasion coming. Some have seen nuclear missiles coming up out of the water, fired from submarines, and destroying our cities. So we have many witnesses all seeing a very similar picture of the same dark cloud that George Washington saw enveloping America.

George Washington not only saw the perils, but he saw the story of the battle as it unfolds. He saw there will be a time when our victory is uncertain and our soldiers are close to giving up. But then we cry out to the Lord and He sends His angel to deliver us. Our soldiers regain their courage, close their broken ranks, and continue the fight. Based on that, America will not only get invaded, but the invading forces will succeed in breaking through our forces. In the end, he saw the dark cloud is turned back and the enemy forces leave our land. Then he saw us all kneel down together and say, “Amen!”

George Washington saw America coming together in agreement to call upon the Lord. That is when the dark cloud finally leaves our land. The terrible trials will cause us to come together.

The coming invasion that George Washington saw is the same one that many other people have seen in recent years. Reading his prophecy by itself leaves the impression that America will defeat the invading forces. However, we get a clearer picture by putting his prophecy in the context of what others are seeing.

z3news.com...

Just a few others who have correlated this:

A. A. Allen, William Branham, Nita Johnson, Hopi Indians, David E. Taylor, Henry Gruver, Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj, Anton Sawyer, etc > 220 Prophetic Warnings PDF.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

You don't seem to have any problems believing what the MSM, snopes, and other Soros funded propaganda sites are saying...

Wrong, I have no trouble believing facts, but believing made up nonsense like these jokers spew....

Yet God sends a near identical message of warning to literally thousands of people across the globe

She does not actually!

Got no evidence, can’t hold a rational discussion?

That would be the people pushing these 2 charlatans actually!

I think most would agree that there is a HUGE credibility issue here.

Yes, most people realise that charlatans like these have no credibility at all, all they want is your money, hence the books that they are flogging.

This event has now been confirmed so many times throughout history

Very true, charlatans like these and the hundreds of others making false claims have been confirmed to be just making crap up!

and our soldiers are close to giving up. But then we cry out to the Lord and He sends His angel to deliver us.

Funny that, god is always on both sides, both sides pray to her to deliver them....

As to "Washingtons Visions"....

As the Journal of the American Society for Psychical Research noted of "Washington's Vision" and "General McClellan's Dream" in 1917: It seemed to us that the remarks which prefaced the dream itself plainly intimated that the latter was a literary production written for a patriotic purpose. The [article] is from the pen of Wesley Bradshaw, Esq., and makes a fitting companion to "Washington's Vision," which sketch, written by the same author, at the commencement of our national difficulties, was widely copied by the press, and commended by Hon. Edward Everett as "teaching a highly important lesson to every true lover of his country." There is here no attempt to put forth the "dream" as authentic. It is a "sketch" written by a gentleman who shortly before had written another sketch about a dream or vision attributed to Washington. Read more at www.snopes.com...

Just another made up story!
edit on 7-9-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Awesome job illustrating my point...

A warning . . . apparently you CANNOT rely on Snopes. They may be part of the media that is working to suppress the truth or spreading disinformation. Snopes apparently never fact-checked and simply 'parroted' the propaganda and lies taken from government websites or spewed forth by ...

Snopes' Credibility Damaged

Snopes receives funding from an undisclosed source. The source is undisclosed because Snopes refuses to disclose that source. The Democratic Alliance, a funding channel for uber-Leftist (Marxist) Billionaires (George Soros etc.), direct funds to an "Internet Propaganda Arm" pushing these views. The Democratic Alliance has been reported to instruct Fundees to not disclose their funding source.

Snopes Exposed - George Soros and Leftists Fund it

This couple is in the tank for Obama. There are many alleged statements they have listed on their site as a hoax and yet you can go to Youtube yourself and find the video of Obama actually saying these things. So you see, you cannot and should not… trust Snopes.com, ever, for anything that is remotely political! I don’t even trust them to tell me if email chains are hoaxes anymore. So goes modern journalism. There are cropping up numerous sites and blogs that openly challenging Snopes’s findings, opinions, and outright claims. Many people still think Snopes.com is neutral and they can be trusted as factual. We need to make sure everyone is aware that… that is a hoax in itself.

Snopes Exposed

I have submitted several things to Snopes which I know to be true that Snopes claimed were bogus. Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros; a big time supporter of Obama! Yep you got it; Snopes Lied!

Snopes funded by Soros..

The unreliable and condescending people who run Snopes.com have chosen to belittle and ridicule factual evidence that contradicts the official narrative about the attacks of 9/11. They have chosen to ignore evidence that exposes the many 9/11- related lies told by the Bush administration, stooping so low as to title this particular piece: "Flights of Fancy!"

Snopes Lies, Continues the 9/11 Cover Up

For those of you that put your trust in Snopes... We've known that it was owned by a lefty couple but hadn't known it to be financed by Soros! Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros, a big time supporter of Obama! In our Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions.

Is Snopes A Disinformation Operation?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Awesome job illustrating my point...

Your point being of course that the claim about Washington was just made up, the same as these other fake "predictions"!

new topics

top topics

join