It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Correcting My Mistake of Not Making an Introduction in 2012; or, Hello/Goodbye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hello ATS:

I just realized today that I have been out of compliance with the T&C all this time -- I never made an introductory post here when I joined in 2012.

I have learned so much at ATS ... that I would probably have never found anywhere else, and I would like everyone to know, even those of you I have fought with, that I am a better person today, with a wider view of the world, because of being a member here.

There are so many talented and knowledgeable posters here. There is so much important information and food-for-thought.

Always remember to take care of yourselves and each other, and do your best to make ATS the premier location on the Web for alternative news and information. Work within the systems with your Mods and the Site Owners to make this ever-increasingly better "place."

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I never made an intro thread either!

But hey! Welcome to ATS! So far, only since 2012 that is, I've thoroughly enjoyed your posts! Keep up the good work!

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Welcome buddy.

I look forward to your contributions immensely.
I'm sure your input will be invaluable.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Better not be leaving...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Good to have you around, and better late than never (although I don't think an intro thread is a requirement, I never made one and didn't know about them for a long time).

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I sure hope that's not a bannable offense cause I never did either.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Yah, yah, down in front, you're blocking the screen.

AndNow… on with the show.

Mutters welcome under breath…

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Uh oh. You shouldn't have said anything. Now the guys in black suits are going to drag you out in the yard and give you nuggies. Um, maybe not. Anywho, welcome.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
Good to have you around, and better late than never (although I don't think an intro thread is a requirement, I never made one and didn't know about them for a long time).

I will take this moment to introduce myself as well; coming up on my 3rd year anniversary My real name is LabRat#3 and am an anonymous poster by another name. I think you will be alright (even though you made the same serious blunder I did). Don't worry about the ones in black suits, they are a figment of anothers imagination.
edit on 6-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
I sure hope that's not a bannable offense cause I never did either.

It's not even an offence, but if it was I would be also guilty.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I never made one either but I'll take this opportunity to say I'm so glad you're here!

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

If it were, I'd be gone.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Thanks all. No, not making an "introductory" post is technically not against T&C (guess I was mistaken about that as well), but it is strongly recommended in the list of "Important Threads" here, which I have always tried to abide by.

No, Stremmos, I'm not "leaving," but I will likely be online a lot less and will certainly be less active here. I realize that many don't see my presence as a positive note, but regardless of mistakes and personal disagreements, I have always tried to make ATS a better place, and that was why I left that silly hope and wish noted above.

There is great value to be had here, and nuggets of truth. Do what you can to protect it and each other. Best to all of you.

Gryph

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Bah, for everyone who disagrees with you someone else agrees. Don't let those who disagree keep you down. You're fine here.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

That's true, and as those that disagree are more likely to respond than those that agree it always looks like most people disagree.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Look at your star component compared to posts. You triple mine. Give me your stars if you leave (I am not popular) and I can via a (fake out move) become totally awesome.

edit on 11-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join