It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2015 NFL Pool. A request.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Can someone take care of this. I just don't have the time. It's not that hard, just time consuming. Getting the weeks games out Wed latest and calculating the previous week at the same time.

Oh and bring it. I believe I'm the one to beat.... again.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid
What's all this about? Fantasy football?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
What's all this about? Fantasy football?

Nah, we just do wins.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Okay. I was just curious. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Okay. I was just curious. Good luck.

Luck? He's a player in Indianapolis. I've won 2 of the last 3 years(3 years in the staff pool
). Came up just short 2 seasons ago. Babybull beat me that year. That's not luck.

C'mon guys and gals. Get in on this.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight. You all get together and pick who the winner will be. What do you win if your team wins? Is it bragging rights or something else?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Not "your" team. Picking the winners. Hopefully your team is cool but you never know.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

So, let me get this straight. You all get together and pick who the winner will be. What do you win if your team wins? Is it bragging rights or something else?

You go pick who will win for each game. It's easy peasy. I was doing pretty good until life ramped up dramatically around the holidays and I started missing weeks.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Why invest your time in a league that has no integrity? The NFL is as credible as the WWE. Once the "Deflategate" fiasco concluded, I wash my hands of the league. The only football I will now watch is the CFL. True north, strong and free. They have bigger balls then the inept NFL. The CFl doesn't have its' star player cheat to win.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well I kinda took over at the end last season and only messed up at the very end...

I will do it again this season if nobody else will but you have to know I don't watch a lot of TV so when Thursday night games start coming on a little heads up might help. I also work nights, probably until the snow flies, 6 days a week. 10 hour days, 5 hours drive time....

So if anybody knows a site where I can just cut and paste the weeks schedule would be helpful. Otherwise I got this. My little contribution to what I consider a great site.

And if anybody knows anything about apple trees....mine suck lol

new topics

top topics

join