It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney blames the refugee crisis on Obama's failed foreign policy.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Ironic, all you do is label profiteer, war-mongerer and label anyone who questions you as "Fox News" junkies.

Cheney completely listed all his income, divested his stocks holdings in accordance with the law. He was completely up front. Your hate blinds you.

You do not debate, you pontificate. Sad really...

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

the global war on terror had been an effort to “stay free of Shariah,” or repressive Islamic law, until the Obama administration began siding with such jihadist groups as the Muslim Brotherhood and its affiliates, and Obama has allowed or even helped the Muslim Brotherhood to infiltrate our own government agencies and now they are really having some effect. Next on the list was the Iran Deal, move away from Israel and get closer to America's enemies and Sharia oppression will increase which is the total opposite of the CIA's mandate under Bush, and those before him.

The media is silent and so are most of the people that could put a stop to that reject, and send him somewhere in leg irons.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You mean the Bush administration wasn't a big supporter of the Saudi government, the largest financial contributor to Sunni extremism? Shariah law differs sect by sect, but the most "extreme" form of Shariah is practiced by the Sunni extremists.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Ironic, all you do is label profiteer, war-mongerer and label anyone who questions you as "Fox News" junkies.

Cheney completely listed all his income, divested his stocks holdings in accordance with the law. He was completely up front. Your hate blinds you.

You do not debate, you pontificate. Sad really...

If you and other chickenhawks had a the brain cells to see through the partisan BS then you would know that declaration slip is not worth the paper it was printed on! There are so many loops holes and ways round its a joke. I bet 75% of your politicians Democrat and Republican make a mockery of it.

Now did you want me to go through all the ways you can bypass it ? Is there a point or will you just ignore it in favor of your blind partisanship?

Hell the most simple of a the two to explain right now are Stock options and deferred compensation both of which the monster in question profited from.
edit on 8-9-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Syyth007

The problem with the Saudis is they aren't monolithic.

The house of Saud, if my limited understanding is correct, has three basic camps, those that support their 'life-style' and therefore the west. Those that support the extremists and the fence-sitters that are in neither camp.

Complicated, to say the least. In most ME countries get rid of the leader and there's a major change. Saudi Arabia? A mixture.

In the day, a major supplier of oil to the U.S.. Not so today. Europe is still addicted to Saudi oil, especially when Putin uses his supply as a blackmail tool against Europe.

These days the Saudis are actually working with Israel on Isis issues both militarily and intelligence(?). Yet another reason for Obama's dislike of Israel.

The whole stinking mess gives me a headache.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I take it that Cheney still thinks invading Iraq was the correct decision.

Sure does.

Cheney is still convinced he was right about Iraq

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Clearly nothing but positive things have happened for Iraq since we took out Saddam and now the Middle East, nay the WORLD is a much safer place!

Thank you Cheney and screw you Obama for creating this mess. #sarcasm

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Right, you say debating me is a waste of time.....Right.

You speak of loop-holes, a generality-not an untrue one- yet give no actual evidence of Cheney using those 'loop-holes'. (which you would if you had any such evidence.)

In fact, Cheney received an immense amount in compensation for his services to Halliburton. Of course, Halliburton would pay out immense monies in advance of services rendered?? Yeah right...LOL.

Profiteer, war-monger, all labels you put forth on Bush and Cheney and yet offer not one shred of evidence to back that up. ZERO.

Of course your not trying to convince me...just some few that are undecided and perhaps swing a few votes towards your Democrats.

The fact is the ME is MORE messed up now than when Obama and the Democrats took over. Not even arguable. As is the economy and about every other area the Dems have messed with.

In all honesty, I can't say what the solution is. I do know it won't come out of your camp.

One can only hope it might out of the other side.

edit on 8-9-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Of course your not trying to convince me...just some few that are undecided and perhaps swing a few votes towards your Democrats.

You lost your whole argument on that alone!

How the hell am I democrat?

In your partisan mind can you only contemplate things in Demarcate and Republican?

Im not even fecking American (thank god!)! I cant be either!

But even if I was I would not be a loyal democrat any more than a loyal republican! Hell I already pointed out most Democrats ale likely on take with bribes and corporate interests! I know Obama was! I might not pin Iraq on him no one with any working brain cells can but I sure as hell am at least skeptical of not only his handling of Libya and Syria but his own corporate interests in defense! As for Hillary? Id put here next to Bush and Chaney in a firing squad and pull the trigger myself!

So no I am not in your partisan words a "democrat". And the fact you think in such limited and primitive two way paradigms demonstrates the uselessness of debating with you.

I MIGHT represents SOME politicians of yours in both the democrat and republicans party. Sanders and Rand paul come to mind. But again that BOTH partys.

Just because someone disagrees on a point (IE war) doesn not make them automatically a card carrying holder of your mortal political enemy!
Especially over a issue of WAR that is neither left or right. In fact if anything BIG MILITARY and rampant militarily interventionism is a LEFT idea!

In all honesty, I can't say what the solution is. I do know it won't come out of your camp.

Seeing as I dont even know what "camp" im in myself I find it laughable you can pigeon hole me into one!

One can only hope it might out of the other side.

Thats the thing you dont get. THERE ARE NO FECKING SIDES! Both "sides" are just the same! Corrupt political bastards on the take.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Yes, you've said that before. Frankly, I don't believe you. I believe you represent yourself as some type of 'independent'-as many rabid left supporters do-and spend the time dumping on virtually every aspect of the right.

If it squats like a duck, quacks like a duck.....

Your laugh response merely confirms my view of you and your intent.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Derp derp derp derp I cant comprehend more than two positions derp derp derp.

Fine believe what you will.

You cant fix stupid.

Honestly. Dumping on Iraq and war mongering makes me "left" in your mind? So be it!.

Far as Im concerned, Big Military = big government and International interference = big government and that makes YOU and other neocons left.

As for my economic? View points? Hell I have actually agreed with you on most points, Government should keep out of business and private sector. But I also think business should keep out of government.

But derp derp derp Im a commie pinko derp derp derp.

The fact im NOT a voteing American throws your who argument of me being a democrat straight from the outset. But I wont stand in your way of way. Im againt war and Iraq! I criticize the great American hero G W Bush! Im a dirty commie, terrorist pinko! Send a drone to get me! To find me Im in the WH in bed with Obama and Hillary we are playing wipe our arse with the US constitution!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

So what the hell was Bush/Cheney suppose to do ?

Bomb the hell out of Russia, or INVADE them ?

Because that is where they come from.

By the by they weren't much of a problem with the help of them evil Israelis.

Stuxnet took care most of it.

Which began development under W.
edit on 8-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

'Democrat' includes the international left and their overall agenda.

The diatribe you post makes my point. I've NEVER said ,implied or even thought of you in those terms. You DO, however, use the counter rhetoric of "War Monger", Profiteer and every jingoism the extreme left uses in their diatribes. Not any different than the right's.

I can respect disagreement on the issue. TOTALLY. I cannot and will not abide sliming individuals that were between a rock and a hard place no matter what course they chose.

If you choose to use the left's labels, then expect to be labeled in their camp.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
.... well Cheney is not a deeper thinker...he is a superficial neo-con intent on hefting a large club over other peoples/nations, which kinda makes him a useful idiot for the Globalist elites to force their Agenda 15 & Agenda 2030 upon all the UN Mdembership

the economic and conflict weary refugees from the 3rd world are fleeing to their own liquidation.... probably by nukes or total & complete anarchy in the G6 or G20 groups of advanced societies,,,,
This is not a conscious drive... this (end times) migration is driven by the collective mind, the spiritual aspect of humanity... to herd themselves into the 'furnace's of depopulation' they are being lured to oblivion by Karma perhaps

some if not a great number of these male refugees have Jihad and terror on their minds... but even those intent on murdering Christians/Americans are entering into a death contract with the other dimensional forces, entities which we have collectively pigeonholed into religious related memes

the deeper things are easily understood if One just thinks about them sanely

the 3rd world Muslims are migrating enmasse...for the reason of turning the host nations into the toilet condition of their former homelands....

...According to Shia Islam, the Mahdi will be preceded by an era in which two thirds of the world’s population will die

– one third by plague and one third by war.

The time before the arrival of the Mahdi will also see a great war in Syria and Iraq that will destroy both countries, accompanied by a great fire and “redness in the sky.”
Read more at www.breakingisraelnews.com... ec6Bkw33qYfkumw.99

food for thought as the 4th horsemen tetrad commences upon the globe on 28 sept 2015
edit on th30144173801708462015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well I don't like either one of them but
it's kind of like Cheney killed a million people
and then yells at Obama for tracking in blood
on the carpet.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Ok maybe we both need to take a step back here.

We are both adults and we are both somewhat verging on personal attacks. We are better than that.

I just get shall we say carried away on topics of war as I have freinds in uniform, enlisted and officer who I have been brought up with, so I dont take war lightly.

But would you call rand paul or ron paul lefties? Both share somewhat identical views to me on Iraq and international interventionlism and Rand has even gone on record saying the exact same thing as me on Cheney.

I might not 100% agree all the time with the two pauls but they are two of the very few politicians i respect. I would hardly call either "left" or democrats.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Inthink Obama more than has enough blood on his hands with libya, syria and his game of drones in Yemen and Pakistan.

Iraq though is Cheney and Bushs mess. Well Bush , cheney and our blairness.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

That seems a good assessment.

It seems no one has gotten it right in the ME.....ever..

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

That seems a good assessment.

It seems no one has gotten it right in the ME.....ever..

No and the UK is now reaping the consequences of our own governments failings, hense why my emotions on the subject are running high.

I was 15 when his blairness sent british troops into Iraq. Even at that age I said Iraq would end up the civil was torn mess it had. At 28 it seems I was right. And it pisses me off me at 15 could see that yet a supposidly "smart" elected official and his US counterparts never saw it. Now either bush, cheney ot blair are really dumb, im a genuis or they saw it too but had a alteria motive. I can only think it was the third option.

Now today we have half the ME knocking on our door.....well its frustrating to saw the least. Especially when a 15 year old could see this was the end result.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join