It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney blames the refugee crisis on Obama's failed foreign policy.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Now there's an 'enlightened' post. Pictures of Iraqis naked with a leash around their necks, like dogs, led around by a woman....Now that's torture...LOL.

Threaten to post those pictures in and around the tribes/families of those combatants and their reputation would be ruined. More like brilliant psych-ops than 'torture'.

Nice spin, nice try...but...yawn.

What? Are you saying that stuff didn't happen under Cheney & Bush? Both have come out publicly and defended those "enhanced interrogation" programs, too. So what I said is correct.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Think tanks tell these morons what choices they should make intitially,but as bush is linked to the reptile Cheney I think that answer is clear.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

All nations actually...

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It probably all started at Bilderberg this year. Quit the BULLSH$T DICK! ( your mamma named you right)
edit on 7-9-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: To put the R in Bilderberg

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

O god...................

IT WAS THIS MORON! THIS CORUPT MONEY GRABBING HEALTLESS WAR PROFITEERING BASTARD THAT ACTUALLY PUT US TROOPS THERE IN THE FIRST GOD DAM #ING PLACE!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

The nerve of him! The actual NERVE of him!

In this, Cheney is spot on.

No he bloody dam well is NOT.

IT was HIM and BUSH and BLAIR fault in the first dammed place!

Only a imbecile cant see that! Or someone blinded with partisanship!
edit on 7-9-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I take it that Cheney still thinks invading Iraq was the correct decision.

Course he does!

Heis bank balance speaks for it

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

When a good portion of those refugees are given entrance to the U.S., again by Obama, it becomes 'our business'.

YOU broke it.

You brought it!

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

Hmm, why we didn't keep troops in Iraq??? We see the results of that 'reasoning' now, don't we.....

Because they never should of been there in the first place!

The US public wanted them removed! All US allies like the UK had removed theirs through public pressure.

Last time I checked the President was not a dictator and if the US public wanted them gone and the war ended? Well he is a servant of the people.

The US and UK should not have started the war in the first place.
edit on 7-9-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

YEP.
He wanted those juicy defence contracts he could steal with.
A reptile if I EVER seen one over Icke.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

YEP.
He wanted those juicy defence contracts he could steal with.
A reptile if I EVER seen one over Icke.

Cheney was a blatant war profiteer and the fact he used America armed forces and risked Americans national security to do it is blatant unadulterated high treason......he should fry for it.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The plan was to establish a large hardened base their but Iraq couldn't get a SOFA agreement and Obama's ISIS filled the void rather quickly.
NOW the cesspool grow because of ,first greed then incomptenace of the Iraq leadership and our own.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Funny how Cheney won't take responsibility for the crisis in the Middle East but will easily pass it on to Obama. It was Bush, after all, who took troops out of Iraq but lets blame it on Obama.... Typical Cheney.

U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement

The U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (official name: Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq) was a status of forces agreement (SOFA) between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008. It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. combat forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011.

Here's a thought, had Cheney and the rest of the administration not invaded Iraq there would be no refugee crisis today to blame on Obama.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You take too much faith in a president. Obama isn't that much different then Bush really. He's better at giving speeches though and seems smarter..
It's not that Obama or Bush make foreign policies really. Money/power talks and decides. For example saving the banks after the financial crisis, Bush wouldn't have done differently.. he just listens to what must be done basically and addresses this to the nation/people with a nice speech. They got tons of advisers and speechwriters, their agenda's filled by others, doing foreign visits and again giving speeches.. that's about it.
edit on 7-9-2015 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Actually I don't think the charge would be trason it would be Imbezzlement,but as we have seen when it involves multimillions of dollars they don't have many Bernie Madoffs to burn for it,especially when they are senior Oligharchs .
THAT would take a paradigm shift...or a revolution to fix.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Stuff happened before "Bush and Cheney" and after Bush and Cheney....

What you guys have done is spin Bush and Cheney into some evil axis when they basically had no alternatives that weren't worse.

What you 'enlightened individuals' don't seem to realize is Cheney had his money made BEFORE this all came about. Not unlike many who won at the Corporate level by parleying their political connections into corporate ones.

Nope, just stick it to Cheney. All for political leverage and all BULL....

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Pluginn

There is no question in my mind that that is the correct assessment. No one can be an expert on all things a President can affect. He relies on the 'experts' in the field. Same experts will give the same assessment....

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Or the boon in relations is a direct result of invading Iraq and toppling Saddam... Sure let's not place any of the blame on the Bush administration...

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Actually I don't think the charge would be trason it would be Imbezzlement,but as we have seen when it involves multimillions of dollars they don't have many Bernie Madoffs to burn for it,especially when they are senior Oligharchs .
THAT would take a paradigm shift...or a revolution to fix.

I dunno American people died and your national security has been comprised because of the war. All for Cheney's personal gain.

I would call that treason.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Face it the American people have been lied to since WWII.
NOBODY has caught them or changed a thing.
Neither of our countries have been the Pnnacles of honor we are supposed to represent.
I went to war as well.
The lies have already begun to exacerbate my death.
edit on 7-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I will give a 'perhaps' to that. No one can say for sure how a Saddam controlled Iraq would have gone.

I will say that he wasn't a total idiot and wouldn't have tried a similar invasion twice. Would we still have a Kurdish ethnicity? Would he have learned from Iran and go their route with a 'Hamas' and a 'Hezbollah'? Read that just another Isis?

No one knows.

Answer me this question, all you Bush/Cheney bashers. If Dukakis had won instead of Bush, would he have gone to war against Iraq after the Kuwaiti invasion?

One more question, do you or did you support Bush senior's war against Iraq?

I, for one, find the two inseparable.....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join