It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Misrepresentation

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I see what u mean and it make sense

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well that was a lot, just read the entire thread. And I have a bad memory. But here goes..I guess.

I think I agree with willtell. I am a believer in aliens but not necessarily a believer of everything I see/hear, because i'm not that gullible to think everything everyone says or every picture/video today is true. That's not to say that some aren't or that the sheer number of testimonies and stuff doesn't mean something is going on. I believe there is something going on, but no idea what. We don't really KNOW anything, except those that have actually had experiences (and are credible, like not on something, dreaming, and sane). Please don't confuse me though I do believe there are perfectly sane, not on anything, people that experience stuff that aren't dreams and are real. Whether or not they are what they are perceived to be who knows. Even a sane sober mind can play tricks.

I wish I knew what was real. I haven't really looked into much of anything, yet, that's why i'm here. In the hopes to learn (though this thread has only made my head hurt from reading it all in one shot). I don't know if we'll learn what's real or not in my lifetime, would be neat though.

As for the alien races...I don't have a clue. I've heard a little about some of them, reptilians, grays, never actually heard of the insectids until just now. I know I don't know much, I admit this, that's what I want to correct. I'm only 26 I hope I still have plenty of time left.

Even if we saw honest to goodness aliens, who is to say that'd be all of them or any indication of hierarchy?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

Look at the top photo without the distraction of the sun and shade optical illusion of the "alien" nose. You can see what you describe as the helmet is actually part of the mid-ground rock:

originally posted by: Erno86
The background directly behind the creature is not rock...it's Miocene dirt.

Get a grip people!!!

Miocene dirt is not a DOT approved helmet material.
edit on 28-10-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
In regards to he alien "bosses" on board the ships, it seems a bit un-advanced in regards to the ET intellect, but the Reptoids are physically superior to the Greys so they follow their orders. I highly question that the Reptoids are smarter, I feel like they Greys are more intelligent and perhaps they manipulate the Reptoids in a way... Just a theory.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

I have also heard about the reptilian hierarchy, interesting stuff. No Reptilian of great importance would be in a spacecraft, the reptilians people see are the workers. The higher ups monitor from a distance...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join