It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Misrepresentation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Looking at clues in our own evolution, we certainly have a great deal of development going on in robotics and interpreting the mechanisms in the human brain. It only makes sense that we will incorporate it eventually in our society. There could be a day where we replace most of our physical work with robots... leaving a quite dubious problem of where and what does everyone else do...
edit on 12-9-2015 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

If genetics and DNA, or is it a deficiency? Can award you with a Pompous Ass, it can easily award an insect creature a highly intelligent and large brain on some distant planet, in some distant galaxy.. There isn't a scientist in the world who would say the things you have, that all life everywhere, just because of universal physics is going to spit out the same creatures, with the same limitations and physical characteristics as the creatures on earth are , EXCEPT YOU.. Thats some ego you have there..How wonderful for you! Forget Exobiology classes of the future, just ask old DJ first!

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

It is you who are arrogant in believing that your make believe aliens exist anywhere but the mind. If you had any true insight, you would realize that the mind is precisely where they dwell, and you would not consider that fact to diminish their reality and power in any way.

What clownish behavior. How can we take this drivel seriously?
This guy might be make-believe, but I've encountered aliens. They're real.

And this draws a real clear picture of the deny-at-all-costs mentality; frightened, desperate, and withdrawn from reality.
They would rather pretend than deal with a very serious situation.

These are the people to blame when it's too late to do anything about the aliens.
They have all abdicated their responsibility to protect their families, and their future.

Way to go.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa

And this draws a real clear picture of the deny-at-all-costs mentality; frightened, desperate, and withdrawn from reality.

In psychology, this is called "projection." Please go back and re-read my posts with an open mind. You clearly have not understood a word I've said.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

There isn't a scientist in the world who would say the things you have, that all life everywhere, just because of universal physics is going to spit out the same creatures, with the same limitations and physical characteristics as the creatures on earth are , EXCEPT YOU.

Did I say "same creatures?" Please show me where I said that. As for what I actually said, it is exactly what every scientists says. You really should read some actual science, instead of science fantasies.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Please go back and re-read my posts with an open mind. You clearly have not understood a word I've said.

You're not reading my posts. I have encountered aliens directly.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa

Please go back and re-read my posts with an open mind. You clearly have not understood a word I've said.

You're not reading my posts. I have encountered aliens directly.

Pics or it didn't happen. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

As for Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
A terrible episode in history - but a lesson mankind had to learn.
Since then no other nuclear weapon has been used in anger, and that is simply because we are all too aware of the realities of a nuclear explosion.
If it had not happened then it would sure as hell have happened at some point in time and probably with more powerful weapons resulting in even more death and destruction.

I have been reading your posts; you have been claiming direct knowledge without providing any evidence. Let me be blunt: did they leave any physical traces? A machined piece of metal not found on Earth? Leftover food with right-handed molecules? Footprints or landing pad impressions in the ground? Anything?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Since then no other nuclear weapon has been used in anger, and that is simply because we are all too aware of the realities of a nuclear explosion.
If it had not happened then it would sure as hell have happened at some point in time and probably with more powerful weapons resulting in even more death and destruction.

I have been reading your posts; you have been claiming direct knowledge without providing any evidence. Let me be blunt: did they leave any physical traces? A machined piece of metal not found on Earth? Leftover food with right-handed molecules? Footprints or landing pad impressions in the ground? Anything?

Of course not. All of that stuff would be testable. These claims are pretty much never testable.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

You're sorry, alright. Whatever happened to the Jade who used to at least pretend her serial denying was based on science?
You sure abandoned the scientific method!

Is that what they said to Schroedinger? Pics or it didn't happen?

That avatar isn't you. So pics or you didn't happen.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You seem pretty mixed up there, fella.

You are trying to pass off something about Hiroshima as my quote. I never said any such thing, please don't misrepresent me.

That powdered wig might be a little tight.

Now let me be blunt.
You seem to be operating under the delusion that your acceptance of my experiences matters somehow.

Do you hold a position of significant influence or authority, where convincing you would lead to an increase in public awareness of the alien situation? I'd guess you don't.

You're lucky that I took the time to tell you what's going on.
And what thanks do I get?
None. You owe me, not the other way around.

If you, "jade", or anyone else need to pretend my experiences didn't happen, don't let me stop you.
Just don't expect me to care when you petulantly stomp your little feet and demand I convince you.
I can lead you to water, but I can't make you think.

edit on 13-9-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

You're sorry, alright. Whatever happened to the Jade who used to at least pretend her serial denying was based on science?

She's still here wondering why someone who meets aliens and sees UFOS all the time has not one photo to show for it. No phone? No camera? In 2015? Seriously?

You sure abandoned the scientific method!

Asking for evidence of a claim IS the scientific method. Or have you forgot that?

Is that what they said to Schroedinger? Pics or it didn't happen?

You're the one who claimed to see aliens and UFOs in the MACRO world. This has nothing to do with Schroedinger or QM/QP.

That avatar isn't you. So pics or you didn't happen.

Lol, of course it is. Now you're just desparate.
edit on 13-9-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

If you, "jade", or anyone else need to pretend my experiences didn't happen, don't let me stop you.
Just don't expect me to care when you petulantly stomp your little feet and demand I convince you.
I can lead you to water, but I can't make you think.

I've asked you repeatedly to offer evidence that they did happen. You're the one with the outrageous claims. I get that you have an audience ready to believe anything which sounds good but some of us would like some evidence that supports your stories.

You haven't offered anything which can be checked, tested, verified or otherwise studied other than you and your stories. Why?

All you have are stories. Stories of meeting aliens, stories of seeing large craft at close range, both with video or even photos. Stories about astronauts being "watched" by ETS told to you by super secret people who were in NASA's mission control during Apollo 11. Again, without a name or anything which could corroborate your story.

It's like you're the UFOs and Aliens Forrest Gump or something.

It gets old.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Asking for evidence of a claim IS the scientific method. Or have you forgot that?

"Pics or it didn't happen" is the scientific method? For your sake, I hope science isn't your major.

She's still here wondering why someone who meets aliens and sees UFOS all the time has not one photo to show for it. No phone? No camera? In 2015? Seriously?

I'm sure you're just pretending to be ignorant to bolster your specious argument.
Otherwise, I would recommend you do a little research into the history of alien contact reports. Contact me then. Seriously.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I've asked you repeatedely to offer evidence that they did happen. You're the one with the outrageous claims.

Nothing outrageous about my experiences, sorry. You might have had a point 70 years ago, but who are you kidding? You've had half a century to deal with this situation, kid.
I knew you were young, but I didn't know you were born yesterday.

You haven't offered anything which can be checked, tested, verified or otherwise studied other than you and your stories. Why?

That is simply untrue. I have indeed.
I haven't provided them to you, is what you're complaining about.
I provided enough for a CBS News report to describe as "convincing evidence".

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I've asked you repeatedely to offer evidence that they did happen. You're the one with the outrageous claims.

I provided enough for a CBS News report to describe as "convincing evidence".

Link?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

"Pics or it didn't happen" is the scientific method? For your sake, I hope science isn't your major.

I'm sure you're just pretending to be ignorant to bolster your specious argument.
Otherwise, I would recommend you do a little research into the history of alien contact reports. Contact me then. Seriously.

Lol, I have.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

If you're asking me to reveal my identity in this chatroom, I'll ask you to please go first.

But if you have an interest in researching it, by all means do so.

I'll make it easier for you. Ready?

January, 2000.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

If you're asking me to reveal my identity in this chatroom, I'll ask you to please go first.

Careful what you wish for:

(Removed Because Scdfa Couldn't Keep His End of the Bargain)

That should suffice shouldn't it? If you ever heard Mr. Friedman refer to "a young woman who is an astrobiologist" that would be me. (I forgive his slight exaggeration as I've always told him I am a student studying astrobiology).

But if you have an interest in researching it, by all means do so.

I'll make it easier for you. Ready?

January, 2000.

I am not here to play guessing games. I went first, now who are you?

BTW: This is a forum not a "chatroom".
edit on 14-9-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
((crickets))

…as expected.

Such a shame when the "mature adults" act like pre-teens playing "I've got a secret."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join