It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Misrepresentation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: blacktie

Maybe...then why haven't they just come and get it...the gold...diamonds, oil gas or whatever and take it

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

In many of the stories I read on it, the Spheres are the most powerful beings. Humans joined them in the Sphere Alliance, as well as a couple of the many 'gray' races. The Reptilians and Insectoids are the dark forces, held inside our galaxy by the Alliance by way of quarantine. Supposedly, the Reptilian royals are white skinned and not the ones seen in UFOs. At least, according to the tales I follow.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I think it is ridiculous to believe that aliens are bipedal and share the same muscle structure as us. If any of those races exist then they surely look considerably different then the way they are described.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ozymandias911
The rap is that Aliens are humanoid.

ALLAH
Arm, leg, leg, arm, head

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I dont know how credible most UFOlogists are. Unless they do have some inside info, I think its best to just assume we dont know what ETs look like. They really could look like anything imo

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Greys are depicted as aliens because their image goes back to ancient times. The idea of a reptilian alien race comes from the influence of ancient deities that are half man half reptile.

Edit: It is very possible that aliens could look a lot like humans. A rocky exoplanet with oceans, a sun like ours, gravity like ours, everything like ours, could produce intelligent humanoids.
edit on 7-9-2015 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

You know an ant or an octopus also have all the same conditions for life as us right?

But to contradict myself, there has been research concluding that as something evolves, it will eventually become upright in order for the brain to better sit on the spinal column. Therefore causing the brain to obtain a greater mass.

edit on 7-9-2015 by ozymandias911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

yes all creatures are a product of their environment and best suited for that reason, other planet might not be rocky water worlds like this one and lifeforms might be very very different yet perfect for the atmosphere of that planet
side note: Nasa has already 'confirmed' countless "Earth-like" planets so guess its good news lots of places like this for other beings like us out there

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Nasa has already 'confirmed' countless "Earth-like" planets so guess its good news lots of places like this for other beings like us out there

Not really. The criteria for "Earth-like" amount to;
1) Not a gas giant
2) The right distance from its star so that liquid water might exist.

That leaves a lot of leeway.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Nasa has already 'confirmed' countless "Earth-like" planets so guess its good news lots of places like this for other beings like us out there

Not really. The criteria for "Earth-like" amount to;
1) Not a gas giant
2) The right distance from its star so that liquid water might exist.

That leaves a lot of leeway.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I believe their advanced robots

They are made to look ugly to us because we are to sensual beings
I just read the interesting new book by the Abductee guy David Jacobs :Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1441670976&sr=1-1&keywords=jacobs+david

Not a great book but a good one. The guy is an excellent writer

He says: Insectalins
Reptalins
and Greys are it

Plus Hybrids and Hubrids

....You might see a Hubrid at Wall Mart learning how to shop

He calls them...the boss aliens Insectalins
edit on 7-9-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I like the theory that the greys are clones. Cool idea. So basically organic robots. Kinda makes you think about our own existence. But it is all hearsay... were Betty and Barney Hill the first to describe Greys? And similar creatures appeared on a tv program a week earlier? off to Wikipedia I go

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
My point in the OP is that these creatures on board these space ships ARE NOT necessarily the real aliens.

We don’t send the president on any space mission to Mars or the moon... we send military or technical people WHO ARE NOT Anything special in this society and certainly not amongst the elite.

What makes us think we are getting a true picture of the powerful and advanced beings that are behind this alienUFO phenomenon?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

You talk about astronauts as if they are McDonald's employees.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Their certainly not anything big particularly in the civilization.

Their military or technicians of science...though well trained

If they were they wouldn’t be on those missions

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I am not sure what you mean. The president is a politician, why would we send him to space? And I doubt astronauts are considered expendable, though I know military are... but that's part of the job.

edit on 7-9-2015 by ozymandias911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I’m trying to point out that we can’t necessarily judge an alien civilization from those on board these space ships.

They are obviously advanced

So likely those on board are but a small example of their civilization

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I’m trying to point out that we can’t necessarily judge an alien civilization from those on board these space ships.

They are obviously advanced

So likely those on board are but a small example of their civilization

Sorry, I understand now. That is a very good point. It would be very possible that their ships are purely scouts and unmanned at all. Could even be that they use an inferior species to do their handy work. With far advanced clone and simulation technologies, they could even be at two places at once.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

With far advanced clone and simulation technologies, they could even be at two places at once.

Or not anywhere at all!
mmmmm....quantummy!
edit on 9/7/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

haha exactly

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join