It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Misrepresentation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I read where many UFOligist say there are basically 3 types of aliens beyond the hybrids: the grays, soldier worker bee types, reptile types and insectoids usually on board these UFOS.

They state that the insectoids and reptiles, usually much taller that the grays, are basically the bosses in the alien kingdom.

I always wondered what they based this conclusion on.

The way the UFO is run?

I wonder would an alien civilization decide what human group runs the world based on the configuration of who runs the space shuttle flights, or any other human space travel mission?

Isn’t it somewhat stupid to determine the hierarchy of alien civilizations based on who is in charge on a UFO…does that make any sense?

Isn’t it reasonably to conclude that if these aliens are so advanced then they could have sent robots on board these UFO’s to interface with earthlings and these grays, insectoids, and reptile like beings, who are described as very mechanical and in-human like beings, are basically a robot race of drones rather than the real powers behind this alien phenomenon.

Do we send presidents, generals, and powerful people on flights of our own space travel?

NO!

What makes us think that aliens would do any different and send to earth on these UFO’S important and powerful beings in their civilization hierarchy?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I always wondered what they based this conclusion on.

They have inside information, of course.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I thought that the reptiles were in control because they are the only ones who can be seen when "Youtube" videos contain compression issues?

No?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I thought it was the Swedish?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Do we send presidents, generals, and powerful people on flights of our own space travel?

NO!

That's very peculiar reasoning. I can think of one president who might actually pass as a robot...but incorrectly wired.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I think that the descriptions are often given by people who are insane, or under the influence of mind altering substances,

But that does not mean, that they are not "real"
just a thought..

one edit needed- maybe we are the alien robots, we are just organic in nature..
there goes another thought..
edit on 6-9-2015 by solve because: one needed

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Imagine that! We are striving to create artificial intelligence only to find out that we are the AI and the 'aliens' are observing their creation.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The Spheres are the bosses of the alien kingdom. The insectoids and reptiles are like the galactic dirty duo.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

actually I think your thinking of the Swedish looking Nordic race of et, yes?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Reptilians would only dominate using brute force if the information on alien lifeforms is to be correct, I have always considered the Greys as the dominant species as they are said to have superior intellect to many other known species including telepathy, including yours truly, so I assumed it would take more than brute force and bombs to control other species if we are talking about extremely advanced extraterrestrial species, unlike mankind's earth where all you need is the will to do what the other person will not and be in the possession of a weapon, besides I have always associated Greys with the disk shaped UFO's many people see in our skies anyway, if anybody can name the X-File episode where that couple In the car see the greys come over to check em out and then the red looking alien creature comes out of another ship, in that scene it's the greys that are the mischievous and the red reptilian looking alien is the benevolent one

forgot the name of it, damn something like the strange case of something,great episode anyway
edit on 6-9-2015 by LeeAndrewCox because: (no reason given)

got it Jose Chung's From Outer Space ;D

edit on 6-9-2015 by LeeAndrewCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

There all robots or Manchurian candidates

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Never heard of them...The Spheres

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

No. The Nordics are one brand of alleged Aliens

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I always wondered what they based this conclusion on

I suspect that they base it on whatever flavor the shape shifters happen to be posing as on that particular day.

This why I disregard the majority of what is said in UFO circles.

The biggest mistake researchers make is assuming that these 'ETs' always speak the truth when in fact they never do...

The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. ~ John Keel

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. ~ Gordon Creighton

“They are messengers of deception” ~ Jacques Vallee

originally posted by: The GUT
...the hypothesis that best fits the UFO phenomenon is, imo, that those little stinking, lying buggers ARE demons.

Why the desire to change our beliefs? These aliens had a clear teaching agenda. But why was it so important for these aliens to change our traditional spiritual beliefs? We do know that the so-called space brothers have established a pattern of telling us things that have been proven to be demonstrably false. One should then ask, ‘Should they be trusted either?’ After all, if they have lied, should they not be treated as liars?”

Aliens - The Deadly Secret

John Keel, one of the most respected researchers in this field, noted that “over and over again, witnesses have told me in hushed tones, ‘you know, I don’t think that thing I saw was mechanical at all. I got the distinct impression it was alive.’” thestrongdelusion.com...

The UFO phenomena are manifestations of living beings that are here to deceive mankind. They appear in their UFO form because they wish to change our perception of reality. That they are alive rather than mechanical is not our only conclusion.

thestrongdelusion.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I hear you...that is one perspective among a few.

There are the Aliens are the devil: the people you mention and Karla Turner

Aliens are our saviors: Steve Greer and many others

Aliens are neither but are intruding in our midst: David Jacobs

As for telling the truth

Do we tell the truth to children?

edit on 6-9-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

What does David Jacobs base his beliefs on?

Not familiar with him at all...

Greer on the other hand, he is the very LAST person I would trust.

originally posted by: AliceBleachWhite

Saying one loves Steven Greer is an admission to loving LIES. Steven Greer is a Fraud.

I highly recommend this thread: The Problem with Greer.

He's quite renown for his fraud.

Further: UFO Watchdog Hall of Shame - Steven Greer

Plenty people like him because he tells them what they WANT to hear. You win more friends with Honey than with Vinegar, as they say. This all lies though, and there's a number of credible people he's tricked into participating in his Disclosure project that will no longer associate with him.

originally posted by: schuyler
We have covered Greer on ATS countless times with dozens of threads and thousands of posts. The overwhelming conclusion is that Greer is a fraud. He has no credibility. His claims are outlandish. Perhaps most of all, he NEVER follows through.

I would strongly suggest that people new to Greer do a little homework before launching into a diatribe against people who criticize Greer. There is a reason they do, and if you can puzzle though it, you will be less likely to embarrass yourself.

The "Disclosure" project is funded heavily by Rothschild. Steven Greer is not who he claims to be, he is working for the CIA. The CIA knows people want answers and wants this technology made public. With that notion, the CIA decided to stack the deck. They created the disclosure project and threw money at it left and right.

The disclosure project is to slow people down, it was created to give people a false hope for "disclosure". If we leave "disclosure" up to the disclosure project it will never happen. Please realize this people. The Disclosure Project is not real, its fake, and its created to fool people like you and I. Its time for a revolution. Disclosure Project Is Fake

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Such limited thinking is evidence of the human mind projecting its fears, ego and wishes toward the unknown. Such a limited variety of possibilities we human have. Better to start with their better beings being capable of manipulating their environment in meaningful and drastic and then go up-scale all of the way toward astounding phenomena that some would call god-like characters. Such as to use thoughts to create activity in what we call the physical plane.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Jacobs claims to do research on abductees

books.google.com...=onepage&q&f=false

btw I'm not a follower of any of these groups or people though I respect their ideas to a degree

edit on 6-9-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Maybe they were programmed to build pyramids until the batteries ran out...

Teotihuacan host figurines

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
lots of off-planet "Aliens" are not interested in humanity they are interested in "Resources" that are found within this Planet.

I think many of the ufos are alien-tech probes monitoring various "conditions" about the planet , who sends probes here, could be all kinds of places around the solar system that might be interested

nothing we can do about it even if we wanted to

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join