It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it mean when you dream you running but if feels like your legs weigh a thousand pounds?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I had a couple of dreams where I was running, not from any particular thing, and if felt like my legs were so heavy and I was barely moving forward, but I was still running. Can any1 tell me what this means?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Here is one interpertation...there are more, but this is the most common one

"To dream that you are trying to run but cannot make your feet move as fast as you want them to, signifies lack of self-esteem and self-confidence. It may also reflect your actual state of REM paralysis while in the dream state."

www.dreammoods.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

"To dream that you are trying to run but cannot make your feet move as fast as you want them to, signifies lack of self-esteem and self-confidence. It may also reflect your actual state of REM paralysis while in the dream state."

www.dreammoods.com...

Well that sucks, at least I was confident enought to post this.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56

Originally posted by NetStorm

www.dreammoods.com...

Well that sucks, at least I was confident enought to post this.

Thats what I meant by "one" interpertation. It could also mean that you have something that you have to face, but you do not want to.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
SHEETS. Sometimes when your dreaming, you actually toss and move as you are during your dream. When your feet/arms are wrapped up in the sheets this feedback transports to your dream. That's another interpertation, and a little easier on your self-esteem.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I have had dreams with similar experiences where I try to catch a wild pig. The pig is always elusive and gets me really angry. At some times, I get stuck on a railroad track when a train is coming and no matter how hard I try to move quickly, my body is sluggish like I am almost paralyzed. My dream usually ends before the train and I meet or it switches to something else. Very unusual feeling.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
I had a couple of dreams where I was running, not from any particular thing, and if felt like my legs were so heavy and I was barely moving forward, but I was still running. Can any1 tell me what this means?

My interpretation is that your body is telling you to slow down, perhaps you are burning out?

I one had a very weird dream. In that dream, I dreamt that I was dreaming, and in that dream, I was still in another dream. And in that dream, I was in yet another dream. So there were at least three levels of dreams. So I woke up, but was not sure what in level's dream I had woken up?

Any interpretations?

top topics

join