It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pyrimids: Egypt or Advanced Civs?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

The pyramids also have chambers inside of them that appear to point toward the belt of orion- perhaps as some type of symbol of mankind's origin/destination?

The simplest reason as to way the pyrimids chambers point towards the belt of orion is that this point in the northern hemisphere is static. Every other constalation appers to relvove around this point. This is due to the Wobble effect of a deformed planet. This wobble is called the precessional cycle.

Wobble effect

Precessional circle

But now the question will be asked how did? the egyptians know of this phenomena when a complete precessional cycle takes 26000 years.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Maddas, lets keep in mind or also include that the Egyptian's were not alone in knowing this.

The Mayans, the Indus of India, the people/civilization that built Angkor Wat, just a few for starters. The ruins at Angkor Wat also show a 10,500 BC Orion correlation as do some temple structures in the Mayan areas (can't remember name). Also note, that Robert Bauval has actually changed/pushed back the 10500 BC 'theory' to 11,500 BC.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   
the egyptians built the pyramids however they did not come up with the plans and the tech. to build it this was passed down by a more ancient civilization

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by highchancellor
the egyptians built the pyramids however they did not come up with the plans and the tech. to build it this was passed down by a more ancient civilization

And what ancient civilization might you be elluding to??

And what would your evidence for this assumption be. I am assuming that it is an assumption.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I think you are right Maddas...that it was an assumption stated as a fact.

I think there is a good deal of circumstantial evidence to keep this hypothesis on the table, but unless we're fixing to hear that the high chancellor is the sole survivor of the ancient civilization...

I don't believe he KNOWS anymore than the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Yes I admit that it is the most likely assumption, that an ancient cilivization designed the blue print for the construction of the Great Pyrimids. But I dislike the Alantis Theory of Handcocks, to much I feel is based upon the assoisiation of these ancient's with the Peri Reis map. I tend towards Gavin Menzies Hypothesis that the Chinese plotted this map originally in the year 1421, here a link to Menzies official Webpage:-

www.1421.tv...

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Yes, but irrespective of the origins of the map...it points to the fact that within SOME civilization's existence that land was mappable! And THAT is undeniable fact...

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   
my hypothesis is a very logical conclusion to the question of who built the pyramids due to the fact there is some evidence that the egyptians bulit the pyriminds despite the fact they had not even discovered the wheel yet this leads me to believe they were influenced by a more advanced civ. than themselves i don't what civ. that might be and im not saying it's atlantis i just don't think the egyptians were developed enough to design and build such a monument without the help of an outside force

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I think I have asked this many moons ago in this same thread, or maybe one similar.

Where is your proof that the Egyptians did not know of the wheel? Have you located some secret Egyptian document that states...sure wish we had something round to roll things on. Or have you found a lone survivor of the ancient Egyptian civilization?

This statement is unfounded.

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   
there has been no evidence found that suggest the egyptians knew of the wheel around the time the pyramids were suppost to have been built

if the egyptians had known about the wheel they would have left pictures on the walls of monuments or tombs or we would have found something that provides proof they knew of the wheel

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hmmm... I believe human beings are quite remarkable creatures, and should never be underestimated. Sure, there is a slue of extraordinary mathmatical data that shows relationships between the pyramids and other things. But look at the fake crop circles. They are made with geometric precision and all that other mathmatical nonsense...those people are not geniuses. I think its much more likely that the Egyptians constructed the pyramids. You're forgetting, these are the people that were able to perform successful brain surgery... with chisels.

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
there is a difference between performing brain surgery and cutting a whole in a persons skull to releive pressure it wasn't what i would call brain surgery

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hmm...cutting...skull...in order to relieve pressure. Sounds like surgery to me.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It's getting racy between these two fellas, Handbags at the ready

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   
As for the wheel... I'm almost positive I've read various texts that talk about Pharaohs riding in chariots. And I'm not discussing myths about Egyptian deities. There are (if i remember correctly) historical texts that talk about egyptian chariots.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
your an idiot im not saying they never has the wheel, however they had not discoverd the whell in the time period when the pyramids are suppost to have been built why don't you read what i said before you start saying crap

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
sorry about the spelling errors i was typing fast

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Maybe you ought to apologize for calling echo an idiot just because he doesn't agree with you instead of worrying about whether your typos offended anybody.

It really doesn't lend much credibility to your intelligence to call some one an idiot in a discussion...

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
im didn't call him an idiot just becuase he doesn't agree with me i don't really care that he doesn't agree with me I called him an idoit because he comes to conclusions without reading what i said

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join