It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 9/11 event this week?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I don't mean to throw this off topic or anything. but with everything going on could these programs be influenced by the number of people looking for information about the supposed viral marketing/hoax from Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain involving a bunch of information that is suppose to be released on 9/11 5:20pm PST

Websites
Where alot of the theory/ideas i got about it came from- www.reddit.com...
ingsoc.org...

If nothing just ignore as a rambling thought..

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Dow Jones closed 239.11. We have another 23 September and also 9/11 mirrored from it. What do you think?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

I think hell is gonna break loose in America.

Just feeling it.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
With the results of the last run today we see a decline in the words heavy and little less for chaos; no change in turbulences, and increase in unpredictable; global event came back.
Some new words start raising to the level of consideration for trend assessment (like unforeseen) but in my opinion not the same data as we saw at the beginning. Therefor I don't see a potential scenario of a global violent event this week.

But never the less the basis of the words appearing are still referring to something unpredictable, an unforeseen global event coming. But based on other key points in the trend analyses this potential scenario might probably be in the timeframe of next weeks rather this week.

This is an example of how results can change in a very short time. And we observe in our trend analyses that the speed of the changes is accelerating. According to synergetics, Haken (yes, we are using this science ;-) but that's not a secret for the competitors as they also try to use synergetics as well in there algorithm but still getting lost in the rabbit hole) the system is becoming more and more unstable. When this happens, new order-parameters sporadically occur in the system. And that's what we see with sudden events popping up and disappearing with the same speed.

But I guess it's nothing new for users at ATS.

I'll keep you updated.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
There is scientific credence in a quantum effect being generated by intention, thus certain keywords and phrases that circulate on the the internet (or absence thereof) may produce a valid measurable effect. However, I also understand that some of this data is being analyzed in the context of astrology, which will immediately cause most scientific types to turn a deaf ear, as it poisons the research, IMHO.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
You aren't the only one who thinks so, OP. This guy is convinced something is going to happen too.

edit on 11-9-2015 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xaphan
You aren't the only one who thinks so, OP. This guy is convinced something is going to happen too.

Well... he does seem pretty convinced doesnt he.

Still time left in the day... Only time will tell. But personally. I worry not about today

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xaphan

Now that was funny. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: fartlordsupreme
well ill be back in three days to rub your face in it

well im back

and
nothing happened

that sure was one retarded prediction op

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So after all our prediction came true - the "9/11" happened with the attacks in Paris.

I know people will say coincidence and 2 months later than predicted. But as I said, predicting the correct time is still challenging and the data changes constantly.

Never the less this winter will become really nasty here in Europe and it's not over at all of what the data is showing. There is a constant increase in tension and usually in the past this would have escalated already.

I can only advice people to take their money from their bank account and get some food supply for at least 1 or 2 months.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brucee
So after all our prediction came true

No it did not, it was a complete failure. Like your other "predictions" here.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

So than justify my complete failure - and what other predictions??!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brucee
and what other predictions??!

Extreme weather phenomena all over the world - Increasing vulcan activities worldwide - Increasing numbers of asteroids hitting earth - Sun equatorial corona hole phasing directly earth in the next days (was in the past always an indicator for very big earth quakes)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Lol - you should open your eyes! I don't know the place you are living but weather phenomena is heavily increasing in Europe even proven by mainstream - also increasing astroids and vulcan activities.

And yes you got me with a complete failure! Corona hole pointed to earth seems not to be indicator for big earth quakes but rather for increasing earth quake activities. Check Suspicious0bservers at youtube - he is following this phenomena as well.

So that was your complete failure?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join