It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court: Transgender Illegal Immigrant Felon Can't Be Deported

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Being a transgender negates criminal activity now.
No.

Doesn't matter what a person does anymore.
False. She was deported for her crimes. Eight years ago.

Looks like they ALL have a get out of jail free card now.
Once they serve their time.

edit on 9/6/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
So basically.

Yes, neo. That's what everyone is saying...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

NO!

Jesus H Christ on a skateboard!

That is what the OP's source wants to portray but it has nothing to do with it.

It is about the persecution in mexico, something that could happen to anyone and anyone can apply for.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

So basically.

Doesn't matter what a person does anymore.

The only thing that matters is their sexual orientation.

The US judicial system is a joke.

Meanwhile millions of other felons are sitting in prisons across this country rotting away.

Looks like they ALL have a get out of jail free card now.

The only thing that matters is that a Mexican national fled to our country to escape torture and abuse, and we granted her asylum so that she would not have to go back and suffer through more of the same for the rest of her life, simply for being herself.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

The only thing that matters is that a Mexican national fled to our country to escape torture and abuse, and we granted her asylum so that she would not have to go back and suffer through more of the same for the rest of her life, simply for being herself.

What matters is a habitual drunk driver fled to this country, and torture, and abuse was never proven.

People can will fully break US laws and get rewarded for it.

And THAT is a country people want to live in.

I don't.

I want to live in a country where the LAW applies to EVERYONE.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I think gender is pretty simple - if you leave it alone and let it be what it is. It only gets complicated when people start messing with it, then politicize it.

I remember that movie too. But you didn't answer my question. I am genuinely curious about this. A man, acting the part of a woman, who is acting the part of a man. (or vice versa) And by acting, I don't mean playing a part on stage, then returning to more traditional roles in real life. I mean making that change as part of your daily routine.

How do you properly identify that in todays modern gender terminology?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I think gender is pretty simple
Good for you.

How do you properly identify that in todays modern gender terminology?
I don't really care. But I do know that it's not as simple as you would like it to be.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

What matters is a habitual drunk driver fled to this country, and torture, and abuse was never proven.

Are you sure? Were you at the hearing?

Two arrests = habitual? Ok.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Now any felonious illegal immigrant can become a transvestite/transsexual (pick one, it doesn't really matter which) and identify as transgender - and qualify for that status.

Keep repeating this, it really shows you have zero idea of what is going on.

That wasn't the qualifying factor
So no that isn't what the people need to do.

I understand that wasn't the qualifying factor, but the door has been opened now, hasn't it?

After Rachel Dolezal was outed for being white, how many people went to the NAACP claiming, "I identify as black - and entitled?"

Once you open that door, or even make the suggestion that there is a door to be opened, someone somewhere will try to take advantage of it. You must know that...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
What a CROCK!

As mentioned, f ormal l egal protections for LGBT people in Mexico are relatively strong. S ame - sex marriage is legal in the Federal District, and same - sex unions are also legal in the state of Coahuila. The Federal District’s Civil Code also leaves open the possibility of same - sex adoptions. The Mexican Supreme Court upheld the provisions of the Federal District’s Civil Code allowing sam e - sex marriages, and held that same - sex marriages from the Federal District are valid throughout the country. There are also anti - discrimination laws in place that protect against discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation at the federal level and also in various state laws. The Federal District’s Civil Code also allows individuals to request a new birth certificate if undergoing a sex chang

ihrp.law.utoronto.ca...

Read the rest.

Now if that is the case, and Mexico is so 'homophobic'. Should the people that have been defending ILLEGAL immigration now champion the stoppage of it ?

Do people really want more haters of LGBT's in this country ?

Seems to me Avendano-Hernandez's is STILL going to be facing the same thing.

Discrimination against LGBT people is common. In a 2005 survey by CONAPRED (a Mexican federal agency), 94.7% of homosexual respondents indicated that they faced some degree of discrimination. Another survey found that 76% of homosexuals in Mexico had been subject to violence, 53% of which had occurred in public places.

Well now I had no idea Mexico was so homophobic.

And to think via illegal immigration we have let millions of them in here.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

After Rachel Dolezal was outed for being white, how many people went to the NAACP claiming, "I identify as black - and entitled?"

None?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Now if that is the case, and Mexico is so 'homophobic'. Should the people that have been defending ILLEGAL immigration now champion the stoppage of it ?

Do people really want more haters of LGBT's in this country ?

Interesting tack you took there.

See, the thing is, people are allowed to think anything they wish.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The door to claim refugee has always been open....
This is nothing new, this didn't open any doors that were not already there.

Good question, I assume you know the answer since you asked?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Damn, you know the abuse was never proven?!

Can I have tomorrows lotto numbers?

How did she get rewarded if she was arrested, jailed and charged with a felony and put on probation?
Strange reward.
Seems like the law was applied to her.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I agree, it seems that in the US our tax dollars can help illegals with everything they need, including hormone treatments for sex change.

Still if you have your male parts you are still a man and actually no matter if they have genitalia mutilation to become a women they will always have a male DNA.

Now anybody coming from any other country illegally can used the transgender card to get away with no been deported base on "torture", well what more torture than what a person put their body through including mutilation because they feel that they are not happy with the gender they were born.

Still many people will call themselves transgender and be done with it and live their lives happy with their sex change, while others will later on feel that they made a mistake and keep living life as what they were born as males or females.

Like always you have your true "transgender" and the "opportunistic for everything anyone"

I always say, be anything you want is you right but do not ever deceive me with crap because I can not stand those that love to do that to others for agendas

Illegal is still illegal and that what this man going to "transitions is" is.

I can not wait to see the new jails for felons and criminals base on their "transition status"

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Send him to Detroit!

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

The door to claim refugee was always open, but not with the additional protection of being transgendered or transsexual as a qualifying factor. Honestly, its not that complicated.

And I know the answer is at least one. Care to guess how I know that? Or is that too complicated also...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Damn, you know the abuse was never proven?!

I guess someone missed this.

As mentioned, f ormal l egal protections for LGBT people in Mexico are relatively strong. S ame - sex marriage is legal in the Federal District, and same - sex unions are also legal in the state of Coahuila. The Federal District’s Civil Code also leaves open the possibility of same - sex adoptions. The Mexican Supreme Court upheld the provisions of the Federal District’s Civil Code allowing sam e - sex marriages, and held that same - sex marriages from the Federal District are valid throughout the country. There are also anti - discrimination laws in place that protect against discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation at the federal level and also in various state laws. The Federal District’s Civil Code also allows individuals to request a new birth certificate if undergoing a sex chang

Now isn't it 'odd'.

Federal protections exist, and anti discrimination LAWS exist in Mexico.

And yet The US grants 'asylum' to a drunk driver.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I agree, it seems that in the US our tax dollars can help illegals with everything they need, including hormone treatments for sex change.
That might depend upon the state in which you reside.

Now anybody coming from any other country illegally can used the transgender card to get away with no been deported
Not really.
thinkprogress.org...

well what more torture than what a person put their body through including mutilation
You mean like this?
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I guess someone missed this.
I guess someone missed this. Which someone themselves posted.

Another survey found that 76% of homosexuals in Mexico had been subject to violence, 53% of which had occurred in public places.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join