It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shmitah 2015: 14th Anniversary of Attack, 14 Days of DRILLS.. May go 'LIVE'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
popularliberty.com...

Linxx Global Solutions, Inc. Yesterday at 10:50am · Linxx Global Solutions, a government services provider based in Virginia Beach, VA, will be providing realistic scenario training to the U.S. Department of Defense in the Boston, MA area. Linxx is looking to hire male and female Independent Contractors (ICs). These ICs will act be Role Players acting as terrorists, bad guys, and hostages.

This training will take place in several locations around the city in 2 different sessions. Session 1 is 10-11, 14-16 Sep. Session 2 is 16-18, 21-23. This is a paid position and the pay is $20.00 per hour. Travel and accommodations will not be reimbursed. We are looking for males and females and the responsibilities and qualifications are listed below.

Responsibilities
• Wear assigned wardrobe and safety equipment while responding accordingly based on the scenario
• Deliver a realistic performance based on the scenario objectives for training
• Operate various small arms with blank- and paint-marking cartridges • Must be comfortable around military working dogs Qualifications • Resident of Boston, MA and/or surrounding areas
• Knowledge of basic small-arms handling • In good physical condition • U.S. citizen • Age 18–40
• Acting experience is a plus, but not required (training scenarios will NOT be recorded) For more information or to apply, please contact Jessica McIntyre at [email protected] (link sends e-mail) or 757-22-0300 extension 134. Resumes are not necessary. www.facebook.com...

When I hear 'DRILLS' i can't help but realize how uncanny it is that, well, lately, drills seemingly and almost inevitably go LIVE!

Reflecting, the image of guys in black T's and khaki's standing around marathons with overstuffed black backpacks and wonder what was their role in events which nevertheless ended in bomb(s) going off and young people often DEAD. Likewise, images of guys with extreme colored hair (think Ronald McDonald and other clowns?) despite having been confined to prison for years and being insane/etc, held as those responsible for countless massacres. So much death and devastation even post efforts to clean up terrorism inside and out. It's quite melancholic.

Generally though, the masses seem anything but melancholic. Most seem to busy shopping for the latest iphone 7ABC or note 7XYZ, the latest warfare video games, and uploading pics to clouds, of everything they eat and do, day in and day out. More importantly, they are highly outspoken about current events, especially racially motivated killings. With only a year and change left to Obama's last term, it will be interesting to see how the public handles his departure and his 'replacement'. Already there are lots of racially motivated events on the news and what better a catalyst than throwing the grid offline for a few hours or the likes in order to precipitate instant riots and justify nationwide disarmament and martial law without further ado? I trust many of us saw how irate people were just when EBT/food stamps were down for a weekend. When they were out in the street rioting, I wondered: how can all these obviously obese people be hungry ALREADY?! Yeah, i'm kind of jealous of their reserves I guess. Especially in this economy. Heck shelves at the local supermarkets are *ALREADY* half empty! And water, scarce here in LA!

whatreallyhappened.com...

Beginning on the 10th of September and going on through September 23rd, Linxx Global Solutions, Inc., a government services provider based out of Virginia Beach, Virginia, will be holding 'realistic scenario training' for the Department of Defense and is looking for private contractors....otherwise known as 'role-players'.

These 'role players', we learn through the Linxx Global facebook page seen in screenshot below, will be acting as terrorists, bad guys and hostages. Requirements include 'wearing assigned wardrobe and safety equipment while responding according based on the scenario' and 'operate various small arms with blank- and paint-marking cartridges' among other responsibilities. Much more below including several videos and a SQAlert from a Law Enforcement officer who shares what we consider to be a very important warning as well as another look at the East coast of the US suddenly receiving HUGE amounts of attention.

edit on 6-9-2015 by Sovan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sovan
A lot of crazy, scary stuff COULD happen this month.

3 weeks to go. Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Could this also be related?

Due to military activities, the TCAS and ADS-B surveillance may be unreliable in the airspace over Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida, and extending approximately 200 nautical miles offshore, from 1 a.m. EDT (0500z) Sept. 2 until midnight EDT (0459z) on Oct. 1.

Pilots are advised that the traffic alert and TCAS may fail to establish tracks on nearby aircraft and may fail to receive traffic alerts (TA) or resolution advisories (RA). Operators should be aware that tracks may first appear within close proximity to their aircraft, and may immediately go into TA/RA status.

Pilots are advised to maintain an increased visual awareness in this area. If operators believe that an aircraft should have triggered an alert, the incident should be reported to air traffic control as soon as possible.

This is due to a late notice Department of Defense exercise, and NBAA has voiced its concern to the FAA that these sort of significant impact tests need much more notice to operators in the NAS.

Intellihub

Strange times indeed, last time this happened was, i believe Sept 2011
edit on 2015-09-06T11:48:29-05:002015Sun, 06 Sep 2015 11:48:29 -0500bSunday4809America/Chicago1511 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

edit on 2015-09-06T12:07:40-05:002015Sun, 06 Sep 2015 12:07:40 -0500bSunday0709America/Chicago1512 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
hmm, boston drills related to what, airspace surveillance limited due to electronic warfare.. 'EXERCISES'? i created a thread asking what sort of drills/exercises could they be, but it was deleted.

anyways now i'm focusing on the Boston drills/ Linxx crisis casting but yea this September sounds like its chock full of events scheduled!! Pope and all!!

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

It happens every year just about. You just don't usually hear about it. This year there's a new Aerostat radar over DC that needs testing so they're expanding to add that in to make sure it works as advertised.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

There was already a thread about it so yours was closed.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It happens every year just about. You just don't usually hear about it. This year there's a new Aerostat radar over DC that needs testing so they're expanding to add that in to make sure it works as advertised.

Is it true that this one was unusual in that there was very short notice given before hand?

Appreciate your knowledge on this, picking the bits of truth from the mountains of BS on-line is wearying.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

The exercise was planned prior, but the scale was expanded with fairly short notice. The integration and operational testing of the Aerostat was finished so they decided to take advantage of an ongoing exercise to put the system through its paces.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Thank you.

Makes sense when you say it like that.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

There was already a thread about it so yours was closed.

yeah about airspace surveillance being limited? the only answer was for 'electronic WARFARE exercises'

so collisions are more likely during the time surveillance is limited? they sure picked a fine time of the year, september.

wonder what the russian ships/troops will be up to in same region.

anyways, are there any public events scheduled in Boston this month? marathons? obama/pope visit? etc? avoid crowds, people! =D

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Collisions are as possible as they are any other time. They've happened even with TCAS working perfectly. The only surveillance that's limited is the signal going from one plane to another.

Yes, in September. The new fiscal year starts in October. Having an exercise in September ensures you used all your money from the last fiscal year so you don't lose any from the next budget.

The Russians are going to do what they do just about every time these exercises happen off shore. Sail an intelligence gathering ship slowly up and down the coast grabbing every signal they can get. It's already off the coast.
edit on 9/6/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks for the clarification Zaphod, was unaware of the frequency of the events. Putting 2 and 2 together and getting 7.

Cheers

CbG

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

That's easy enough to do with events like this. They usually happen in areas that have a minimal impact. This one would have too if not for the new DC system.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

This is the system they're testing over DC.

www.defenseindustrydaily.com...

The second Aerostat launched in August. From 10,000 feet it can see all the way down to parts of North Carolina. It's on a three year operational testing program that started this year.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I ask this not as any sort of rhetorical or passive aggressive gesture, but a sincere question because I honestly do not know the answer one way or another.

I frequently see speculation that such drills will "go live" and be used in the vein of a false flag or what have you. I'm aware of speculation along these lines concerning the drills that were taking place during or near the 9/11/01 attacks, and I'm aware of speculation of "paid actors" being used in relation to certain shootings such as Sandy Hook (though I find the latter much more dubious and, at least by my standards, sufficiently debunked or at least rendered highly improbable.)

What I'd like to know is... has there ever been an example of this actually happening in all the other drills people had their eyes on for suspicious coincidences? Basically, I'd like to be brought up to speed on the history - well founded or not - of such claims. Can anyone offer a list of topics or news reports which focused on a specific drill, during which something real actually did occur that seemed odd?

Again, I ask this not to slight anyone's beliefs or positions, but merely because I myself am not up to speed on this and am therefore skeptical for the moment, and seeking info. Thanks!

Peace.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AceWombat04
I ask this not as any sort of rhetorical or passive aggressive gesture, but a sincere question because I honestly do not know the answer one way or another.

I frequently see speculation that such drills will "go live" and be used in the vein of a false flag or what have you. I'm aware of speculation along these lines concerning the drills that were taking place during or near the 9/11/01 attacks, and I'm aware of speculation of "paid actors" being used in relation to certain shootings such as Sandy Hook (though I find the latter much more dubious and, at least by my standards, sufficiently debunked or at least rendered highly improbable.)

What I'd like to know is... has there ever been an example of this actually happening in all the other drills people had their eyes on for suspicious coincidences? Basically, I'd like to be brought up to speed on the history - well founded or not - of such claims. Can anyone offer a list of topics or news reports which focused on a specific drill, during which something real actually did occur that seemed odd?

Again, I ask this not to slight anyone's beliefs or positions, but merely because I myself am not up to speed on this and am therefore skeptical for the moment, and seeking info. Thanks!

Peace.

Sure ............. Boeing 737-210C, C-GNWN, Resolute Bay, Nunavut. (First Air flight 6560). Purely coincidence? no idea but the report does not ring true to me, amateurish if it is true, the guys are on final approach, ILS acquired, autopilot disengaged, ILS dropped, they crash into a hill 1 mile away despite 18 warnings from the First Officer that they were off course, the Captain did nothing ................. Just as an exercise for this kind of thing was going on / starting at this time, TSB Canada already on route before the crash to take part in the excersise? ....... dunno. God bless and no disrespect to the 3 survivors

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Bad crew coordination. More often than not that plays a major role in any accident. In many it's been the direct cause.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Bad crew coordination. More often than not that plays a major role in any accident. In many it's been the direct cause.

I understand that sir, certainly in the case of Oriental pilots where there is a caste system in real life and at work. The post was a direct response to AceWombat in relation to his question regarding drills for a certain scenario and something actually occurring during the exercise which matches the drill criteria / specifications exactly, this was one such occasion.

Perhaps i shouldn't have elaborated on the actual detail of how it crashed, but i still find it strange that both Pilots calibrated their compasses at the same time, just before final approach but were 8 degrees different on impact (The Captains was incorrect)
edit on 2015-09-07T13:19:06-05:002015Mon, 07 Sep 2015 13:19:06 -0500bMonday1909America/Chicago151 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I agree that sometimes it's odd to have an event happen at the same time, but when it comes to aircraft I've seen a lot of weird things happen over the years and this one was way down the list of odd.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
enter martial law drills..

new topics

top topics

join