It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pot Holes & ism's & How Ignoring One Can Fix Another.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
First of all, where is all our money going to if roads look like this? I'm in Nova Scotia and believe me when I say the roads you see in the vid could be outside my own door.

We pay with taxes and tolls and more taxes and tickets and taxes and vehicle permits and taxes and what gets done? Nothing. So why not just do it ourselves as always? At least this way it won't cost $10,000 per pot hole.

Now ... I wanted this to serve as a rant about tax payer money not benefiting the tax payer. But after watching it I thought about the more obvious issue of today:

The age of "ism"

What happens when Racism, Sexism, Ageism, Religion, Nationality and Pettiness are ignored? We gain strength in numbers and common goals.

Why are we being pitted against each other? Why is the MSM on a mission to divide and conquer? Why are politicians serving it up? Why are LEO's enforcing it? And why are people falling for it?

It's so obvious to see that if we are all fighting against each other we have no unity which gives strength in numbers. This is why we are being played against each other. To take away our numbers.

This is but a small microcosm of our society. One neighborhood made up of every color, sex, age, nationality and well, whatever other isms you can imagine. All coming together for a common goal and uniting in numbers. THAT'S what scares the hell out of the controllers.

So, from taxes to isms ... I think I got it covered.

Jude

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

You live in the Scotia?!

NB here and I agree, the roads in our provinces are just garbage.

We make the joke that you know you're close to Moncton when the highway changes into 3 distinct colors lol

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I have always wondered what an "Sch," was. Maybe it was important? Reject Unam Sanctam, the only canon they deserve is a 12 pounder.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

You live in the Scotia?!

NB here and I agree, the roads in our provinces are just garbage.

We make the joke that you know you're close to Moncton when the highway changes into 3 distinct colors lol

~Tenth

There are a few of us East Coasters around here someplace.

Probably all sitting in the bottom of a pot hole somewhere.

Jude

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It must be the administrative/bureaucratic skimming taking the money.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Remember the red tape in Hawaii for the state to fix a bridge?

Island DIY: Kauai residents don't wait for state to repair road

Amazing what people can accomplish on their own without the government.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Remember the red tape in Hawaii for the state to fix a bridge?

Island DIY: Kauai residents don't wait for state to repair road

Amazing what people can accomplish on their own without the government.

I remember that.

Took a few weeks of actual work for what would normally take Months or Years if they had to wait for the bureaucrats to think about it..

Jude

top topics

join