It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

malnourished 2 year old being breastfed by dog rescued

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

So this kid was in the middle of a mechanic's workshop in a port city, just hanging out starving except for the dog that hung out with him so he could drink its milk. How did the kid spend his days, working on old engines? He was in a mechanics workshop being breastfed by a dog and would have been left to starve if not for that, and a policeman just happened to wander by one day, spot this encounter, and decided to get the kid some real food. My question: the mechanics in the mechanic shop, do they do good work? There seems to be some large holes in this story, big enough to drive a pack of dogs through.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
a reply to: TinySickTears

So this kid was in the middle of a mechanic's workshop in a port city, just hanging out starving except for the dog that hung out with him so he could drink its milk. How did the kid spend his days, working on old engines? He was in a mechanics workshop being breastfed by a dog and would have been left to starve if not for that, and a policeman just happened to wander by one day, spot this encounter, and decided to get the kid some real food. My question: the mechanics in the mechanic shop, do they do good work? There seems to be some large holes in this story, big enough to drive a pack of dogs through.

well it didnt say in the middle of but i think it makes little difference.
maybe her shack is next to the mechanics shop and the kind wandered over there. it did say by a neighbors dog.
i think the malnourished part is the important part.....and the dog suckling part

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Same way it's not unheard of but a rare number of men have started lactating due to sympathy reactions to their wives pregnancy.

All it takes is for the right mental and chemical triggers in the body to be switched to the on position. Is a really odd thing, but it happens. How and why it happens with some and not others I don't know, but it is a real thing. I'm not a scientist, especially not in this field, so I can't give the specifics, but nature is weird.

There are some creatures who in an environment where they are missing one sex needed to breed some members will change sex entirely. Some frogs for example.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I would love to give that woman a few good slaps!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join