It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Trump?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You and I will most likely never see eye to eye anyways........

Indeed.

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: introvert

You've got it all backwards.

All people have to do now is put the square pegs in the round holes.

And presto-chango

That makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Because he isn't advocating to vote for person solely because he makes people mad.

Trump has ZERO tact, tact is not being PC but a very valuable trait.

He is a man that started from the top and had to fall four times to stay there with his daddy propping him back up and him screwing anyone else.

Sounds grade A presidential material to me...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
People like Trump because of the way he talks. They like that he is not-"pc" and that he uses all the key words, phrases and propaganda that appeals to the brainwashed.

Look at the way some of you talk. Can you not see the pattern that shows you've been manipulated to believe and think a certain way? Trump capitalizes off of that and that is why he appeals so much to so many.

He has absolutely no plans or policies put together for the voters to compare with other candidates. You like him simply because of what he says. That's important....just what he says.

Also, the US government is not a business, nor should it be ran like one. I don't know whom originally said it but "that which is profitable, is not always socially responsible. And that which is socially responsible is not always profitable". The government is not designed to be ran like a business, is not designed to profit and throwing a businessman in to the White House will not fix our problems.

You don't know what you are talking about...Trump didn't turn on a light bulb in our minds...We've known about the corruption in the gov't long before Trump ever showed up...We've been hoping for a person to come along and take the reigns of leadership for a long, long time...

As far as plans and policies, you are wrong there as well...Trump has been talking about his plans and policies ever since he started this endeavor...And his plans are 180 degrees from every one else...That's why The Donald will be the next President...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
People like Trump because of the way he talks. They like that he is not-"pc" and that he uses all the key words, phrases and propaganda that appeals to the brainwashed.

Look at the way some of you talk. Can you not see the pattern that shows you've been manipulated to believe and think a certain way? Trump capitalizes off of that and that is why he appeals so much to so many.

He has absolutely no plans or policies put together for the voters to compare with other candidates. You like him simply because of what he says. That's important....just what he says.

Also, the US government is not a business, nor should it be ran like one. I don't know whom originally said it but "that which is profitable, is not always socially responsible. And that which is socially responsible is not always profitable". The government is not designed to be ran like a business, is not designed to profit and throwing a businessman in to the White House will not fix our problems.

You don't know what you are talking about...Trump didn't turn on a light bulb in our minds...We've known about the corruption in the gov't long before Trump ever showed up...We've been hoping for a person to come along and take the reigns of leadership for a long, long time...

As far as plans and policies, you are wrong there as well...Trump has been talking about his plans and policies ever since he started this endeavor...And his plans are 180 degrees from every one else...That's why The Donald will be the next President...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
I would like to see Donald in as president for two reasons that I can think of right off the top of my head.
1. He is a successful business man. I think we need this type of person to turn this country around.
2. Career politicians, never ever do what they promise. They are untrustworthy. Career politicians have ruined this countries laws and got us in the mess we are in now.

successful businessman??....bankrupt 3 times, investors lost craploads of money, states gave him corporate welfare tax breaks, and he started out with at least 50 million, (some say 200 million) from daddy.....plus he married women that he brought over from other countries, who eventually became citizens.....he's an entertainer in front of a crowd, and a simpleton on detailed, complex policy issues.......but I guess those are all, you know, picky left-wing rants.....and let's remember something about "the Donald"....if he thinks he's right, it doesn't matter how much knowledge you have that is contrary to his belief, you're wrong in his eyes.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I can see it now...trump says...."bomb those people, they are hurting America".....the top general says " I will not, they are not to blame, nor our enemy"...trump says back..."you're fired, get me someone else in here that has balls"

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Ya people that want to push his 'success' don't want to talk about how he got there.

Act like he is the man of people, I mean I can sure relate to doing 'victory' laps around a stadium that I am going to give a speech at in my private 747.

originally posted by: jimmyx
I can see it now...trump says...."bomb those people, they are hurting America".....the top general says " I will not, they are not to blame, nor our enemy"...trump says back..."you're fired, get me someone else in here that has balls"

www.dailykos.com...

. "I mean, you know, when you’re asking me about who’s running this, this this, that’s not, that is not, I will be so good at the military, your head will spin."

edit on thSun, 06 Sep 2015 15:29:15 -0500America/Chicago920151580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

You don't know what you are talking about...Trump didn't turn on a light bulb in our minds

Apparently, you can't read. I didn't say anything like that. What I did say is that the way he talks in very popular with people because it confirms and reaffirms their beliefs. Most of which is rooted in rhetoric and propaganda.

My fear is that Trump has become the GOP's version of Obama and they have not learned a damn thing. "Hope and Change", except this time is a Republican, not a Democrat.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I will be so good at the military, your head will spin."

It's like having a teenage boy running for president. What's worse is that grown adults that vote can relate to this man.

We are screwed.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Interesting sounds just like obummer.
The ability to do plain talk without the PC is what is refreshing. Common sense is sorely missing in Washington. Will he do better? He can't do much worse than the present president. If a CEO sees that a project isn't working they kill it to use the money elsewhere. How many programs benefit the government payroll better than the public need?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: datasdream

If a CEO sees that a project isn't working they kill it to use the money elsewhere. How many programs benefit the government payroll better than the public need?

That's not how the government works. There are checks and balances and procedures to follow so that no one branch of government, or person such as the president, can become more powerful than they are supposed to.

Like I said, and as you confirm, it's they way he talks that people like. Trump is confirmation bias for people that have been brainwashed.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Why not Trump?

Because he's Donald Trump. He is the embodiment of the aloof 1%. You think he cares about Joe Schmo?

On the other hand he does know how to handle a bankruptcy, so maybe that will come in handy.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Who would imagine the actor for 'Bedtime For Bonzo' could become president? .. or that The Terminator could become the Governator?

TPTB probably have fun placing wacky people into places of 'power'.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Trump intends to split the vote and throw the election to democrats. I don't have any appreciation for dirty tricks and that's exactly what Trump, the RNC, AND FOX news have done with Trump's loyalty pledge.

It cannot be reasonably argued that they are not all in bed together -- with the DNC -- and they brought the people a bogus BACKDATED pledge and intend to rig this election.

NONE of them are suitable to lead this nation -- including and especially Trump. But then he is not who the Establishment has chosen. Bernie Sanders is. Congress wants their blank check.

The Riddle of Trump's DIS-Loyalty Pledge

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I certainly didn't go into this as a Trump fan.

Then, I went and did my research, and read through his book.

For those who say he doesn't have a plan, I call BS. It's his book. It's not rocket science.

He makes some damn good points and action plans, and these plans have been vetted by some pretty impressive folks.

Put simply, he sees where our government is bleeding money, and has plans for the leaks.

Likewise, he realizes we must be in the business of making deals that globally benefit America. How many of us said during the Gulf War...."If we're spending these millions freeing these people, we better get something out of it!"? We all did. Did we? No...not that we know of.

Do you think Trump would have bought this Iran deal? Hell no. Just one example.

My worry though, is that the GOP won't have the balls to back him, and revert back to Bush, therefore ensuring a Hillary win.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join