It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How were you brought to this site. Did Neo send you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: SpunGCake

Ok , who is Neo . Sometimes i just feel stupid .

Neo is a made up character from the fictional Matrix movies..

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
In the early 2000s when I got my first PC(running Windows 98SE)with no Internet connection and a keen interest in conspiracy and paranormal my best mate printed me out some articles on various subjects of interest to me.
At the bottom of the print outs was the web addresses that they had came from-ATS.
About a year later I got online myself and read ATS for years before joining.
In Summer 2009 my friend who printed me the articles past away,rest in peace Ginger!
I then a few months later joined ATS and remain grateful to the Ginge.
A guy who never hurt or even argued with anyone or had any enemies,they do say that only the good die young.
He died aged 33 due to taking prescription drugs while drinking,what a waste of a good but troubled person.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SpunGCake

Underscore had nothing to do with it.

I did a google search about a decade ago and I was lead here. It took some time for me to sign up but I got here eventually.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I was trying to find out if Sitchen was the crackpot he seemed to be. I had seen this site hundreds of times over the years in search results. I perused it heavily before it was a forum, and was just content splayed on the web.

When another forum I was a part of went south, I came here. Having been a lurker here for a couple of years before joining, it felt like i was jumping into the deep end of a very deep ocean.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Same here. Googling aliens.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I was investigating a murder case which is tied to a real life conspiracy (Octopus)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
His name was Google..much less cryptic than Morphious. I prefer a more direct method of communication.

Fun thread though, maybe someone will drop inwithan epic tale of their awakening!?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I am Neo. There might have been some who found this site cause of me. Talking about the illuminati, the NWO and the Freemasons. The story hit in 2008 so I am not sure if all will remember. I talked about "code" and the whole thing was multi-layered. "I have so many names....". DARTH Vaders secret apprentice with the red light saber. Lol.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
No idea, how sad is that?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
No idea, how sad is that?

Same here buddy! No f'n idea! All i know is that i have always been interested in such subjects. Cheers ya'll!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join