It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Poll: Trump Wins, Gets 30% of Hispanic Vote, 25% Blacks – I’m Serious

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: LongishLongo
What's funny about this thread, is how many people think one man can really change this country. News flash: congress has the final word.

As it should be... checks and balances.

I agree with you, we need to flush all of Congress and start over with new candidates, term limits, and strict laws in place to eliminate bribery in the form of campaign contributions. "Career Politicians" have ruined our country.

I could not agree more. Without oversight in place, it's unreasonable to elect anyone who wants to give Congress more money to spend on cronies, personal interests, sketchy bid contracts, and phantom districts.

What Congress wants (and all the candidates want) is the blank check Bernie Sanders intends to give them.

Put effective oversight measures in place first, then let's talk about electing Bernie.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

It is? How do you know? Can you breakdown the research you did to confirm that this poll was conducted properly? What about that wiki link I just posted that says that SurveyUSA conducts polls differently?
edit on 8-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

like trump
words are wind
and his seem to be coming from the wrong end

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
Is this presidential thing still going on? Its been weeks already, why is this crap still relevant? Your not the only one with a short attention span. 3 weeks! Really? Or so, but 3 weeks is really 3 weeks to long for this whole thing to be going on.

Its a good thing its all a big joke or you all would be on a short string when the marmalade runs out, and the pied piper comes to town.

It seems that yes, the donald and this presidency thing is still going on.

Some of these are a few years old, I would think The Donald would be up to more funny stuff by now.

Who said donald is not a politician, he is the next best thing a wessler.

And more from years previous.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Is this presidential thing still going on? Its been weeks already, why is this crap still relevant? Your not the only one with a short attention span. 3 weeks! Really? Or so, but 3 weeks is really 3 weeks to long for this whole thing to be going on.

Its a good thing its all a big joke or you all would be on a short string when the marmalade runs out, and the pied piper comes to town.

It seems that yes, the donald and this presidency thing is still going on.

Some of these are a few years old, I would think The Donald would be up to more funny stuff by now.

Who said donald is not a politician, he is the next best thing a wessler.

And more from years previous.

You just failed to see how really pissed off the American People really are.

Yamato got credit for saying it but he didn't.

But, I think somebody has awakened a sleeping giant.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Probably. But then again which American people are you talking about? I mean some and yes a majority it seems if they could they would cement the way things are now because there really really doing pretty great and have no problems with the way things are. They are quite literally living in the ganstas paradise. And that is what this whole thing is about its what the system was put there for, its not about change, its the opposite of that, its to put in effect no change.

But anyways, I wasnt done. Who's this yamato guy? Is he Trumps running mate? I thought the duck dynasty guy was.

I only recently started watching this politics thing, and from all the guys and that one gal that was not Hilary I seen.

OMG! Your right, Trump may just be the best candidate for the job and a cut above the others. They all got the whole silver spoon ingnorance thing down pat, born with it only in different ways, only with different flavors of it, but Trump at least speaks it like he sees it. Which may be a good thing or bad, depending on your point of view.

I was watching this video, and all the options we have in all these runners for the presidency, and I only got half way through. But OMG I just thought how if America actually had any real problems we would be literally dead in the water. Its a good thing we dont however, and all the issues we have can actually even be solved by accident by any of these guys if they become president simply because the resources involved, and how it would be so dam easy. Some are more likely to do so then others, and yes Trump is one, its a sad sad world because you all have to rely on them. I just feel like Trump can be at the least Americas 20th greatest president, which will just move over James Buchanan to being number 21, but yes he can do it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join