It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Poll: Trump Wins, Gets 30% of Hispanic Vote, 25% Blacks – I’m Serious

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ypperst
Why is Trump so hated in the US?
(Im not from USA)

What I've heard from him, he have a lot of good points?
Or are most of you just listen to the media, portraying him like some funny fool?
I hear many people call him a sick f&@k, why is that?

Thanks

Because he's a greedy, bloviating, ignorant moron, who shouts that EVERYTHING he does or is involved with is 'HUGE!!!'

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I can believe it.

I know more people who support Trump, than those that don't. Even some Democrat friends of mine.

True story, I have a friend who is always posting the anti business stuff on FB. All the time. Yet is a Trump supporter. LOL

He appeals to more people than the media wants to tell you.

Is he perfect? Nope. Far from it in fact. But like people keep saying, we're all tired of politicians. He is about as anti politician as you can get right now, and that has mass appeal to those who feel like OUR interests have been ignored by our elected "leaders"

Count me as one of them. I was on the fence for a while, but I have fallen on the side of supporting him, simply because he is nothing like what we have had before.

Hispanics will support him. Like someone said earlier in the thread, Hispanics in the south (Texas, NM, Arizona...etc) will support him more than those in the north. Those in the north, sadly are made up of a higher percentage of illegals, than in the south. They tend to come up here, thinking the farther away from the border they get, the less likely they are to be sent back home.

My former boss hired a lot of them. I did the payroll for the company, and all the new hire paperwork, and one of the Social Security cards that was given to me to copy for our records, had a 10 digit SS# XXX-XXX-XXXX As we Americans all know SS numbers are 9 digits. It was clearly fake, and yet he worked, and got paid just like everyone else. Interestingly enough, no Immigration Officials EVER showed up. Not once.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

(Im not from USA)

Or are most of you just listen to the media, portraying him like some funny fool?

Thanks

Because he's a greedy, bloviating, ignorant moron, who shouts that EVERYTHING he does or is involved with is 'HUGE!!!'

So basically he is the same as every other candidate in this election posing as an outsider?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

(Im not from USA)

Thanks

Many people have "many good points" over a variety of important topics. That doesn't mean I'd want most of them serving as our President. That goes for Trump as well. He has racist tendencies, womanizing tendencies, and is the 1% people are having such an issue with lately. He has about as much political finesse as a drunk, rabid chihuahua. I'd be very worried about what his "won't back down and will fire right back" mentality would do with foreign relations.

Go look up some of his more infamous quotes. And then tell me you'd want that sort of fellow running the nation of a powerful country. Just because he has some comments that might resonate with some people, he also makes a lot of ludicrous comments that offend a lot of people. He also makes a ridiculous number of comments that he can in no way back up, and claims if things he will do that are incredibly over the top, and also has not bothered to actually how he would accomplish these amazing things.

In his most recent interview in regards to foreign matters, he completely bungled it, and got defensive with the reporters questioning him. His knowledge of foreign matters, terrorism and key players in a global world is atrocious. You really want someone in office who basically would cram study to even learn names of key people? I don't. That's a scary thought.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Frankly the thought of Trump in the White House, representing the USA on the world stage, scares the crap out of me.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Frankly the thought of Trump in the White House, representing the USA on the world stage, scares the crap out of me.

You're safe as it won't happen. I gotta say though the thought of trump at a meeting with world leaders looking at someone like Putin and saying you're fired makes me laugh for some reason.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Now you just know that with the political climate being what it is, when he starts using his "you're fired" and connects it to the current useless politicians that are in dc now, his numbers are just going to climb. Americans are fed up with the current political structure, this is just the motivation needed to clean house completely.

edit on Sun20159V2015301030 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Trump has an IQ of 156 based upon his SAT scores.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Trump will make America Great Again.

We will also quit giving our Nation to Freaks and Special interest.

I can't wait until it's legal to speak the truth in Public again.

Because, I have a lot to say without somebody deciding if it hurts somebody's feelings.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Because, I have a lot to say without somebody deciding if it hurts somebody's feelings.

Here here!!

I can't wait till people realize that they do NOT have a right to NOT be offended!

I nominate you to be our Big Toe!

*See what I did there?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Guess you didn't click on the link of the actual poll if you don't know how they collected their data.

SurveyUSA interviewed 1,000 USA adults 09/02/15 and 09/03/15. Of the adults, 900 were registered to vote. Of the registered voters, 58% (522) pay "a lot" of attention to politics. This survey was conducted using blended sample, mixed-mode. Respondents reachable on a home telephone (62% of registered voters) were interviewed on their home (landline) telephone in the recorded voice of a professional announcer. Respondents not reachable on a home telephone (38% of registered voters) were shown a question on their smartphone, tablet or other electronic device. Cell respondents, as is typically the case, vote more Democratic than do landline respondents. Among just the universe of cell-phone respondents, Clinton defeats Trump by 16 points; Sanders defeats Trump by 12 points; Biden defeats Trump by 17 points; and Gore defeats Trump by 17 points. The more cell-phone respondents a pollster includes in its "mix" of voters, the more Democratic the poll results will be.

SurveyUSA interviewed 1,000 USA adults 09/02/15 and 09/03/15. Of the adults, 900 were registered to vote. Of the registered voters, 58% (522) pay "a lot" of attention to politics. This survey was conducted using blended sample, mixed-mode. Respondents reachable on a home telephone (62% of registered voters) were interviewed on their home (landline) telephone in the recorded voice of a professional announcer. Respondents not reachable on a home telephone (38% of registered voters) were shown a question on their smartphone, tablet or other electronic device. Cell respondents, as is typically the case, vote more Democratic than do landline respondents. Among just the universe of cell-phone respondents, Clinton defeats Trump by 16 points; Sanders defeats Trump by 12 points; Biden defeats Trump by 17 points; and Gore defeats Trump by 17 points. The more cell-phone respondents a pollster includes in its "mix" of voters, the more Democratic the poll results will be.

Polled 1,000 people is about right when you're conducting a poll but I really don't believe black and Hispanic people are voting for Trump...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You should go to his FB page and see all the Hispanic people who are vocal in their support. It's really shocking.

Not as shocking as the other Hispanics who are RELENTLESS and downright nasty in how they are responding to them for it.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
The poll surveyed 1,000 adults across the nation Sept. 2-3, and it had a margin of error of 3.3 percent.

In other words it means that their poll is shiite, it is flawed and they openly admit it as below.

"t could be people are looking for a strong leader and are willing to put up with a lot of shortcomings if need be.
It doesn’t take astute political intelligence to figure out that people are on to Washington and they’ve had enough"

That is what I got from article also.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Here here!!

I can't wait till people realize that they do NOT have a right to NOT be offended!

I nominate you to be our Big Toe!

*See what I did there?

As you can tell Sgt. First Class Hulka has completely had it.

I no longer care what gay people do. Just shut up about it.

Black people were on the rise in this Country. Until Obama put them back in the ghetto.

Even people here censoring my speech not because of rules. It's because they don't like it.

I think we should close our Borders for a year. Until we have a system.

Also, let's pay our legal citizens to turn in illegals.

I'm sick of American haters tearing apart my Nation. Let's send them to Gitmo.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Yeah Facebook, because no one ever creates dummy FB or Twitter accounts to inflate "support".

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Bwhwhaaaaa!

Thought them two demographics 'hated' Trump.

Execuse me a second while i go roll on the floor and laugh hysterically.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Bwhwhaaaaa!

Thought them two demographics 'hated' Trump.

Execuse me a second while i go roll on the floor and laugh hysterically.

I am completely enjoying people freaking out over Trump.

All the America haters are losing their mind...🇺🇸

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Frankly that lying weasel Hillary representing the USA on the world stage, scares the crap out of me. What difference does it make? At least I feel like I will be able to tell when Trump is trying to pull one over on us, Hillary is too practiced a liar.

Oh and nothing cracks me up more than Hillary talking about other people being against women, when she tried her damndest to destroy some of those women her husband slept around with, I bet she said some real nice things about those women, probably worse than anything the Donald has said.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
People are still focusing on the wrong thing.The entire system needs to go.Warmongering,pedophile,sociopaths shouldn't be in charge of anything.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
So basically the legal Hispanics fully understand that the illegal Hispanics are diluting their earning power across the board. Of coarse the more intelligent ones will support Trump, self-interest, Trump knows this, he is may sound like a buffoon, but he is no dummy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join