It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Poll: Trump Wins, Gets 30% of Hispanic Vote, 25% Blacks – I’m Serious

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Now we have another "poll" that puts Trump clearly in the lead.

Not only is Trump blistering Hillary, he seems to have enough votes from Blacks and Hispanics too !!

I have no idea how this poll got their data, but it sure makes some people nervous I imagine.

The article places the "reason" on voters who are fed up and have had it with the normal candidates.

New Poll: Trump Wins, Gets 30% of Hispanic Vote, 25% Blacks – I’m Serious

National polls have found that 71 percent of Americans feel we are going in the wrong direction. That fact seems to be showing up in the latest polls.

Forget everything you’ve ever known about polls and U.S. elections, and look at the latest Survey USA Election Poll.

In a direct match up, Trump beats Hillary 45 percent to 40 percent.

Even more fantastical, Trump gets 25% of the black vote and 30% of the Hispanic vote. Trump has said he will get the Hispanic vote.

If this is accurate, it might be safe to say that the wave of disgust towards politics as usual hits all races.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Funny that you throw the Politifact "true" meter in there, when Trump actually has NO TRUE ratings on Politifact at all.

As for the polls... If you look at them a mirror of the population? IMO that reflection is troubling indeed.

+35 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hispanic people don't like illegal immigrants either. Legal immigrants, especially, tend to have a stronger dislike for illegals than folks who were born here.

There are a lot of ignorant people out there who tend to lump all Hispanics in with illegals and I'm sure they're sick of it.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

With all due respect, a political site is going to do what it does based on the politics of something or someone. And we all know how far removed from reality politics are.

True, Trump needs to learn a lot more on how to articulate his thoughts, A LOT more, but he still has my vote. If he loses to Ben Carson, then Ben has my vote. Same with that Carly woman. Fariana? What is her last name again?

It's funny but, the 3 top contenders, according to those almighty polls, in the Republican party are all business people.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

While I agree Trump lies a lot, politifact has always been biased imo .. take this for example.

On Chevy in Japan

"When did we beat Japan at anything?" Trump asked. "They send their cars over by the millions, and what do we do? When was the last time you saw a Chevrolet in Tokyo? It doesn't exist, folks. They beat us all the time." There aren't many Chevys in Japan, but they do exist. In 2014, Chevrolet sold 597 cars in Japan. No, we are not forgetting any zeroes at the end of that figure. Granted that's not a lot, and Trump has a point that Japan does better in the United States on car sales. But he should have used more accurate words to make his point. We rated his statement Mostly False.

What he said should be True or Mostly True.

We have Toyota, probably 4 MILLION sold in the US, vs. Chevy, 600. Might as well be zero, what Trump said was True.

In 2014, Toyota sold 50,000 more vehicles in the U.S. than it did in Japan

www.wsj.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
Hispanic people don't like illegal immigrants either. Legal immigrants, especially, tend to have a stronger dislike for illegals than folks who were born here.

There are a lot of ignorant people out there who tend to lump all Hispanics in with illegals and I'm sure they're sick of it.

I don't know where you live but in MA that is totally wrong, with the Hispanic population at least. Most legal Asians I know would agree with you though.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Good for Trump. I believe Americans are waking up and are sick and tired of the change that Obama has given us.
The only people who benefited where the elite.

I am going to vote for Trump. At lease he is not bought and paid for by the lobbyist. If Trump wins the election the NWO agenda will be put on the back burner.

I think it's about time we had someone in office who is willing to serve the ( We The People )and not just the globalist. I just hope Trump beefs up his security detail because these globalist would want nothing better than to see him dead.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I don't know where you live but in MA that is totally wrong, with the Hispanic population at least. Most legal Asians I know would agree with you though.

Hispanics make up 9.6% of the population in MA.

Hispanics make up 38.4% of the population in TX.

Just sayin...

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The poll surveyed 1,000 adults across the nation Sept. 2-3, and it had a margin of error of 3.3 percent.

In other words it means that their poll is shiite, it is flawed and they openly admit it as below.

"t could be people are looking for a strong leader and are willing to put up with a lot of shortcomings if need be.
It doesn’t take astute political intelligence to figure out that people are on to Washington and they’ve had enough"

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Peacetime

I have to say Carly Fiorina comes across extremely bright! Have you ever listened to her talk? She doesn't hesitate when questioned and she's quick to explain her plans. If Trump had her intelligence, communication skills, and defined his plans like she does, he would probably win hands down.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
We all know every poll is complete BS. That doesnt matter here though. Trump being a media darling is not going to save him at the voting both.

I have said it since the beginning. Trump is getting the heat off of Hillary. When all the fun and games are over, your still going to have Trump or Clinton on the ballots.

This was the only possible way to get Hillary elected.
edit on pSat, 05 Sep 2015 22:16:27 -05002015 127Sat, 05 Sep 2015 22:16:27 -0500pmAmerica/ChicagoSaturday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Hispanics make up 9.6% of the population in MA.

Hispanics make up 38.4% of the population in TX.

Just sayin...

I was pointing out attitudes, not percentages.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: Peacetime

I have to say Carly Fiorina comes across extremely bright! Have you ever listened to her talk? She doesn't hesitate when questioned and she's quick to explain her plans. If Trump had her intelligence, communication skills, and defined his plans like she does, he would probably win hands down.

Florina........Thank you.

No, I haven't had the opportunity yet to hear her speak yet. I get my news from the radio, and the station I listen to, regardless of who the hosts are, barely brings up her name. Everyone says she's she's bright and articulate though, so I'm prone to believe she is.

From what I've heard, she's just as capable as Ben and Donald in winning this campaign and surrounding herself in the White House with staff that will work with her.

On a side note about all this, people put a lot of focus on what a POTUS is capable of. Who should we vote for as POTUS? We should also focus on who should be staffing the Congress and Senate. They have just as much say, if not more, in how this country is run.

They too should be primarily business people. Throw in a couple lawyers so the "This country can't run without politics" crowd won't be so shocked at the change.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Good for Trump. I believe Americans are waking up and are sick and tired of the change that Obama has given us.
The only people who benefited where the elite.

I am going to vote for Trump. At lease he is not bought and paid for by the lobbyist. If Trump wins the election the NWO agenda will be put on the back burner.

I think it's about time we had someone in office who is willing to serve the ( We The People )and not just the globalist. I just hope Trump beefs up his security detail because these globalist would want nothing better than to see him dead.

I totally forgot until you mentioned it that before Obama, Bush was building the middle class! I'm so glad that i finally realized that Obama is the first president, or congressman in fact, that caters to the elite.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I found this little snippet that is included in the fine print at the bottom of the Poll

Cell-phone and home-phone respondents are included in this survey. SurveyUSA interviewed 1,000 USA adults 09/02/15 and 09/03/15. Of the adults, 900 were registered to vote. Of the registered voters, 58% (522) pay "a lot" of attention to politics. This survey was conducted using blended sample, mixed-mode. Respondents reachable on a home telephone (62% of registered voters) were interviewed on their home (landline) telephone in the recorded voice of a professional announcer. Respondents not reachable on a home telephone (38% of registered voters) were shown a question on their smartphone, tablet or other electronic device. Cell respondents, as is typically the case, vote more Democratic than do landline respondents. Among just the universe of cell-phone respondents, Clinton defeats Trump by 16 points; Sanders defeats Trump by 12 points; Biden defeats Trump by 17 points; and Gore defeats Trump by 17 points. The more cell-phone respondents a pollster includes in its "mix" of voters, the more Democratic the poll results will be.

Link

The fact that Al Gore is beating Trump among Democrats is just hilarious

edit on 6-9-2015 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

It also seems like both Joe Biden and Al Gore fall within the margin of error,

edit on 6-9-2015 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
And Foxy this is the page to the original poll

Survey USA

Could you please point out to me where it says Trump gets 30% of the Hispanic vote and 25% of the African American vote?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Why is Trump so hated in the US?
(Im not from USA)

What I've heard from him, he have a lot of good points?
Or are most of you just listen to the media, portraying him like some funny fool?
I hear many people call him a sick f&@k, why is that?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
The fact that Al Gore is beating Trump among Democrats is just hilarious

Why is it funny the Democrats are voting for the Democrat?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I think these people are simply uninformed.

They read of the good things they "promise" and plan, and use that to choose. They don't look at their history or current events.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

surveyusa.com might as well be subtitled "sound byte generator" ...

The difference between SurveyUSA and other telephone polling firms is twofold. First, SurveyUSA does not use live call center employees, but an automated system. Taped questions are asked of the respondent by a professional announcer (usually a local news anchor), and the respondent is invited to press a button on their touch tone telephone or record a message at a prompt designating their selection. Secondly, SurveyUSA uses more concise language, especially for ballot propositions, than competitors. This can lead to diverging results, such as for California Proposition 76, where one version of the SurveyUSA question with a one sentence description, polled significantly differently compared to another version with a three sentence description (which was similar to a version of the question used by other pollsters, which used a five or six sentence question)

Source

If the Democratic Party nominates Hillary Clinton, they deserve to lose.

There is no scenario, in my opinion, in which the USA deserves Donald Trump as President however.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join