It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking this photo and effectively throwing a "curve-ball" at the Globe Earth myth.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: piney

Minutely bigger on the bottom, but spherical. Not flat.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

There is no southern hemisphere.

You feeling al-right .

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

There is no southern hemisphere.

You feeling al-right .

I believe he was posting as a FE'er.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Okay I know the flat earthers will see this but won't reply, but here we go anyway...

If the Earth is flat why do we not see all the continents from space when we get satellite images from there...such as this.

www.space.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Fake picture. CGI. Edited. Photoshopped. We don't go to space.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Congratulations! If my calculations are correct, you just created 4.7 flat earthers with your Polite Sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: GanjaGuy
This thread is unfricking believable. I have just returned from Rome where, in the Vatican Museum, I saw several GLOBES. Not 20th century ones. But globes with the known bits filled in and large areas of west coast of the USA missing i.e. up to 500 year old globes.

Even the goddam anti scientific Catholic church over the last few hundred years entertained a round earth.......

Yet here we are with global comms, satellites, orbiting space stations, photos from weather balloons, aircraft travelling the shortest route from London to Chicago via Greenland !!!!!!!! but oh no the world is not round it's all a lie according to some.

Sorry ATS mods but there are times when some people deserve nothing but ridicule and this is one of them.

In fact ATS looks like a site for lunatics when it accommodates this sort of nonsense.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Lets be thankful the mods are on their game and moved the thread to the correct forum.
Oh and whats happening in yorkshire? Cracking flags near me lol.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: piney
Far as I know the earth is not evenly round .Not sure if this helps .

I heard its flat in one side..

So, logic dictates if its flat on one side, it can be flat on all sides, amirite? Or is only the northern hemisphere flat? ... I mean flat and hollow... Omg and if its spins does that mean it will evenally run out of spin like a spinning top? The moon is the earth's lens flare in the upper atmospnere, put there by aliens who created project blubeam, i know this because I look through a telescope, it was just a blur, like how when you see a hologram up close you can see all the pixels, but from far away it looks real.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

How can the Earth be Hollow if it's Flat. They should have a fight to see which theory moves on to the next round.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

How can the Earth be Hollow if it's Flat. They should have a fight to see which theory moves on to the next round.

That's funny problem is sadly there are truly people that believe both. The one thing that amazes me is these people don't even consider how it would even be possible. How could you have a flat earth even the Greeks thousands of years ago figured out the earth had to be a globe.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join