It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ADDIUM is it real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I seen the ad for Addium or as they call it the LIMITLESS pill. I am curious if anyone here has or know anyone who has tried this. What are the side effects. What happens when you stop taking it. You cant find any real reviews online thanks guys

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I saw that too, I think it is an advert for a new sitcom..a reply to: C130Fixr

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
No its an actual drug, it supposed to boost your energy and focus. They sell it on amazon. All the reviews are obviously paid actors hahaha. But seriously it s a real drug. like 80 bucks for a bottle of 30 pills.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: C130Fixr

It has never had a clinical trial so it probably just like all the other supplements that make big claims with no evidence of it working. Very expensive $39 to $69 a bottle with no evidence of it doing what it claims.

In 6 months to a year there will be some other product making the same claims with equal amount of evidence to back it up.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Sounds like a derivative of Adderall.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Read the ingredients, the secret is in there.

So what’s in Addium that apparently makes it so effective? Well, for starters the ingredients listed include Vitamin B3 Niacin , Vitamin B6, Caffeine , L-Theanine , Vinpocetine, Alpha GPC, Tyrosine, Gaba , and Bacopa Monnieri

So which of the ingredients could it be?
edit on 5-9-2015 by yulka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Maybe i should start selling it also
But id piss of my mentors so no

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I heard they named it and designed it's look to resemble Adderall for marketing. Tho it is nothing like it.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Isnt the limitless pill called 'NZT'?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Is it anything like Adamantium?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: yulka

So what’s in Addium that apparently makes it so effective? Well, for starters the ingredients listed include Vitamin B3 Niacin , Vitamin B6, Caffeine , L-Theanine , Vinpocetine, Alpha GPC, Tyrosine, Gaba , and Bacopa Monnieri

Thanks yulka, so it's just marketing for yet another mix of supplements and isn't actually a drug.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RazielBlaze

u are gonna get a warning, so heads up

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

If it isn't clinically proven then its what they call "supplemental".

You can addium it to your dietum and make you feel better.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Thanks yulka, so it's just marketing for yet another mix of supplements and isn't actually a drug.

No,just the same old scam, does miracles tho. But 80 dollars for 30 pills, i pay 30 for 120 pills, and its just the ingredient i want, and then a cup of coffee. last for 4-6 hours.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Matcha Tea This does already have caffeine in it, and the doses are smaller

L-theanine Add caffeine

Research paper

Then you have the popular Alpha Brain; Caffeine+ L-theanine
edit on 5-9-2015 by yulka because: image

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: C130Fixr
I seen the ad for Addium or as they call it the LIMITLESS pill. I am curious if anyone here has or know anyone who has tried this. What are the side effects. What happens when you stop taking it. You cant find any real reviews online thanks guys
James Randi exposes stupid pill claims in the following video where he takes a whole bottle of pills at 2:20, then less than 10 minutes later at 11:40 you can see what happens to him, no need to watch all the time in between. For those who can't watch the video he proves you should be skeptical of pill claims.

James Randi exposes Pill Fraud (and other fraud)

Even if you see some anecdotal reviews they could easily be planted by the pill marketers/promoters.

Questions about pills seems like more of a topic for the "medical issues & conspiracies" forum because as that video proves, there is a conspiracy to part the gullible and their money for pills that don't really do anything. The Placebo effect is real however you can get that with sugar pills or other inert substances.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

It has never had a clinical trial so it probably just like all the other supplements that make big claims with no evidence of it working. Very expensive $39 to $69 a bottle with no evidence of it doing what it claims.

In 6 months to a year there will be some other product making the same claims with equal amount of evidence to back it up.

So how do you think the clinical trials really work on your medication ?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Every human already uses 100% of their brain. The whole limitless/Lucy movie ideas are really kind of stupid.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

So how do you think the clinical trials really work on your medication ?

www.nhlbi.nih.gov...

What Are Clinical Trials?

Clinical trials are research studies that explore whether a medical strategy, treatment, or device is safe and effective for humans. These studies also may show which medical approaches work best for certain illnesses or groups of people. Clinical trials produce the best data available for health care decisionmaking.

The purpose of clinical trials is research, so the studies follow strict scientific standards. These standards protect patients and help produce reliable study results.

Clinical trials are one of the final stages of a long and careful research process. The process often begins in a laboratory (lab), where scientists first develop and test new ideas.

If an approach seems promising, the next step may involve animal testing. This shows how the approach affects a living body and whether it's harmful. However, an approach that works well in the lab or animals doesn't always work well in people. Thus, research in humans is needed.

For safety purposes, clinical trials start with small groups of patients to find out whether a new approach causes any harm. In later phases of clinical trials, researchers learn more about the new approach's risks and benefits.

A clinical trial may find that a new strategy, treatment, or device

improves patient outcomes;
offers no benefit; or
causes unexpected harm
All of these results are important because they advance medical knowledge and help improve patient care.

This is a supplement and time and time again it has been shown that many name brand supplements do not even have the ingredients in them that they advertise. It is a perfect venue for hokum.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

a reply to: RazielBlaze

u are gonna get a warning, so heads up

Interesting...

Is Addium Similar to Adderall?
Based on the company’s fake news articles comparing Addium to Adderall and their numerous posts on LegalAdderall.com, it’s clear that the supplement’s name is intended to trigger the association between the two.

www.highya.com...

I brought this up because I suffer from focus issues and am prescribed medication for this. This company is making claims that this will help me. Yet it is not credited by the BBB www.bbb.org... and I have read to many posts like this

www.supplementcritique.com... that has allowed me to continue my current medical regiment and stay away from this.

By trying to help others that may be trying to help themselves with a similar condition, and prevent them from making a possible mistake you threaten me with a warning? What does that even mean? Sorry.

edit on 7-9-2015 by RazielBlaze because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2015 by RazielBlaze because: Added more info

top topics

<<   2 >>

join