It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"This is America. Get it Right The Rirst Time!"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Going into a place serving up some ethnic food, personally I would think you'd almost hope they barely speak engrish if any.

Hope that streetwalker isn't that rude to her Johns.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I shouted "Leave her alone you #ing prick, it isn't her fault!" in a shop a few months ago when a guy in a suit was ranting at a young female cashier who was reduced to tears.
He # himself and sloped away sheepishly when he was forced to communicate with me, the obvious looking construction worker who didn't have 'company policy' controlling my actions.
I cannot stand bullies and would rather a busted jaw than watch silently when someone is picking on someone who has done nothing wrong to them.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
I shouted "Leave her alone you #ing prick, it isn't her fault!" in a shop a few months ago when a guy in a suit was ranting at a young female cashier who was reduced to tears.
He # himself and sloped away sheepishly when he was forced to communicate with me, the obvious looking construction worker who didn't have 'company policy' controlling my actions.
I cannot stand bullies and would rather a busted jaw than watch silently when someone is picking on someone who has done nothing wrong to them.

Good,

Never stop doing just that.

There are those that need help and those that can help in situations like that.

Jude

edit on 5-9-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: grainofsand

Good,

Never stop doing just that.

There are those that need help and those that can help in situations like that.

Jude

Agreed.
I felt a little troubled watching the vid in the OP that nobody in the place supported the workers, just filmed it.
I would definitely have shouted at her to quit her bitchin' and if I'd been there with my twin sister ohmygosh I'd have been holding her back for protection of the ranting woman lol

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
my kids dont eat green things.
hahahah

i hate when the geniuses behind the counters get my order wrong too but this lady was a betch.
too bad one of them didnt blast her with a red pepper for the road

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

I think she's a Trump supporter.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

We can't hold this women's behavior against her. She is only a product of her environment

You can't be serious - where did personal responsibility go?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Bluntone22

We can't hold this women's behavior against her. She is only a product of her environment

You can't be serious - where did personal responsibility go?

that went out the door about 20 years ago.
nobody is responsible for what they do anymore. it is always someone elses fault.
of mommy didnt hug them enough.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

where did personal responsibility go?

Where have you been? Most people under 25 don't even know what those words mean anymore. If Mommy and Daddy don't give them what they think they deserve, somebody is going to and they will screech, cry and whine about how unfair it is, till they do.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I understand that, but it irks me to see someone bullying someone from another culture in such a demeaning manner; I feel like slapping them in the face

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Poor poor young white privileged princess finding the underpinnings of her world view crumbling at her feet

I think it would be a good idea to learn at least spanish, kebob lady. Mandarin might be a good idea too.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Doors, they strike when you least expect it.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Maybe she should have taught her kids that green foods are good for you.
Heck when I was a kid If I didn't like the food given to me I went hungry.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Maybe she should have taught her kids that green foods are good for you.
Heck when I was a kid If I didn't like the food given to me I went hungry.
Haha same for me

My son refused a family meal many years ago when he was about 6 or 7, can't remember what it was but he went to bed hungry and ate everything provided after that experience.
I remember saying that when he is paying out the money for his food that is when he gets to choose.

...as someone said earlier, classic daddy's princess lameness, I almost grieve for the world sometimes.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I don't have any dislikes of food. I will eat it all because when I was a kid we were poor and me mam did wonders with what she had.
Oddly I loved those days, having to rip up carpet to burn in winter, burning wellys and cooking on the only heat source we had.
Kids don't know crap nowadays.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I don't really like Brussells Sprouts, never have, used to gag when I was a kid and always ate them first to get them out of the way quickly. I still do if I'm having a Sunday dinner at a mates house lol.

I grew up proper skint as well, lots of siblings, learned to eat fast because if you finished your plate you could get 'seconds' of whatever was left in the pots....I've forced myself to slow down and stop being like a combine harvester at the dinner table in a restaurant or whatever - many girlfriends have pointed it out, and I put it down to those skint childhood experiences.

...I've never treated a worker like that bitch in the video though, that's just nasty.
I am still troubled that nobody said anything, just filmed it

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I eat super fast also due to my Dad stealing my food lol.
Oh and people are too busy thinking they can film it and get hits on youtube instead of doing the right thing and calling this woman out.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I eat super fast also due to my Dad stealing my food lol.
Oh and people are too busy thinking they can film it and get hits on youtube instead of doing the right thing and calling this woman out.
It's a sad reflection of the times.
My first thoughts are always 'help the victim' in any public situation, never 'get my phone out and film it', I've called bullies out, and even fought, many times and I always will, but because I don't ever film it I guess it's a case of 'no pics so it didn't happen' lol.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Chew the employees up and down while their working, she knows they have to take it.

What an example she sets for her kids.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join