It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight we purge! Kill all the white people.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Kali74 I wrote a pretty lengthy post asking you about things such as indicators as to when institutional racism will be deemed gone, etc. Don't know of you missed it but would love feedback

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Horrible, tragic, isolated incidences aside, America is still riding a 27 year low for number of police officers killed in the line of duty per year.

Catch the individuals responsible for acting out in this way and hurting or killing anyone -- yes!

Get our underwear in a bunch over the silly notion of race riots? Nada.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

My crystal ball is cloudy...

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
Are we going to have one of these threads every time some loudmouth #head runs his mouth?

So they made a movie about people tweeting memes from other movies?

What about the tea partiers who used to taunt Obama supporters with guns?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheridan91s
Those who go looking for a fight rarely succeed against those prepared for a fight. M4 with thermal. L & L :-)

I'm not looking for a fight...but I always carry my .40 with me. At home...well now I'm just sitting on a bunch of ammo, I don't have an M4, but I've got an AR15, it's dialed in so bring it on. But seriously...hopefully nothing comes of all this. I really really really don't want to hurt anyone, black, brown, white, green purple...whatever, but I won't sit idly by either.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

If only all of us could unite against the mobarchs, the ones leading us this way...

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I do remember some predictions years ago that when Mandela had died, that whites in s.africa would no longer be safe, strange it's now gone to the U.S

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I asked because you take part in the fight. I guess I'm wondering if there are no set indicators to let us know when the system is no longer racist, especially among the social warriors, how do these groups know when they are successful?

If there are no indicators are we then to believe that the system will always be racist since there are no success indicators and the only thing we can do is feel guilty, compensate, think white people are always wrong and always will be?

Not crystal ball but if you have no way to identify success, what are you even working towards, and if those fighting it don't know, how can anyone else be expected to so we all know when the system isn't racist?

edit on 8-9-2015 by Reallyfolks because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mugly
but i didnt even do nuthin
And you don’t have to do nothing sunshine. If you’re white, you’re pretty much screwed.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Oh well.
edit on 8-9-2015 by TOYBEAR because: No point in addressing the race baiting.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

velveeta is a processed cheese product usually applied to white bread or crackers and is considered a delicacy... of sorts.
Did I just hear you say white bread? You racist!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Propulsion

Why are white folks screwed?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Propulsion

I also said (or wrote... I can write quietly) crackers... so doubly racist on my part... sigh.

And that was erroneous, too.. .as Velveeta is usually melted and applied to nachos, according to many angry pm's.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

originally posted by: Kali74

I asked because you take part in the fight. I guess I'm wondering if there are no set indicators to let us know when the system is no longer racist, especially among the social warriors, how do these groups know when they are successful?

If there are no indicators are we then to believe that the system will always be racist since there are no success indicators and the only thing we can do is feel guilty, compensate, think white people are always wrong and always will be?

Not crystal ball but if you have no way to identify success, what are you even working towards, and if those fighting it don't know, how can anyone else be expected to so we all know when the system isn't racist?

Kali74,

I thought about it and maybe I am starting a little too big. Let's start closer to home for you. Can you tell me the success indicators for BLM. Main issue for them seems to be cops shooting unarmed black people. Understood. So are the success indicators say a 50, 80, or even 90% drop in those instances over say a 3-5 year period? I ask because they have identified a problem. They hit the news, the politicians, etc. What will the indicators be according to BLM and its supporters to let us know when their grievances and issues have been addressed and solved? It's a fair question, haven't seen it mentioned but I figured since you have the inside track you could help.

This is once again being asked because if there are no defined success indicators how does anyone, even BLM know if progress is being made or when the problem is solved? If there are none, then how do they know the right steps are being taken to solve the problem without measurables for success? And if there are no success indicators, the biggest question is why not?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'm just looking for a new intake manifold. Mine's cracked.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join