It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mercurial Whims of Hillary Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Few people can argue that Hillary Clinton is all about her own pocketbook and quest for power. This is a flaw that many a foreign nation and corporations (both foreign and domestic) have sought to exploit to their own benefit...and our detriment. What has been the cost to us? Much of this damage cannot be calculated or is still playing out. Consider the following articles as one example. All one has to do is follow the trail of bread crumbs (however glowing they may be....).

From December 2012

Knock-Off Nukes

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is supporting a bid by General Electric to export jobs and nuclear technology to China by seeking assurances from Beijing that it will not steal or transfer valuable reactor technology, the Free Beacon has learned.

From July 2015

Hillary Clinton says China is trying to hack into everything

“They’re trying to hack into everything that doesn’t move in America — stealing commercial secrets, blueprints from defense contractors, stealing huge amounts of government information — all looking for an advantage,” she said. “Make no mistake: they know they’re in a competition, and they’re going to do everything they can to win it.”

Now consider this....

China to build 2 nuclear reactors in Iran

Let it also be known that Hillary supports the Iran nuclear deal. But oh, let's not forget about this - The Idiots Guide to Chinagate

Now....who thinks the Clintons have made the world a safer place????

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Hey There Gypsy,
It might be interesting to tally up all
the additional expenses that are added to
the American Taxpayer ledger every time
another "Leadership" scandal occurs.

It is clearly a Win-Win for the legal department
and the Media, but rather disgraceful to the
Taxpaying Populous. These entities thrive on scandals.
The party is over and someone needs to clean up the mess.

But evidently there isn't much profit in that in the long term.

Be Good
S&F
edit on 4-9-2015 by Wildmanimal because: typo

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I've suspected espionage for a long time.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I personally believe that if Hillary Clinton is ever honestly investigated true crimes would be found.
Her whole career is filled with conspiracies, lies, treason and whatnot.

Sorry to keep posting this pic that I find very Representative to Hillary and what she is doing. But to me it fits.

edit on 9/4/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Don't forget murder....

Dear God that picture is disturbing....thanks for the mind rape.

edit on 4-9-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Don't forget murder....

Dear God that picture is disturbing....thanks for the mind rape.
I know it is. I think everyone should see it too.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Few people can argue that Hillary Clinton is all about her own pocketbook and quest for power.

You'd be surprised. I had a mind-blowing conversation with a Hillary supporter yesterday who was convinced that every negative story about Hillary Clinton was nonsense and all the media sources are lying about it. I brought up every scandal she's been involved in and the response was "you can't trust the sources of that information." I told her that the sources are EVERY SINGLE media outlet and she still refused to believe it.

Her opinion was that "Hillary is too smart to do anything bad."

That's how delusional some people are.
edit on 9/4/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer
See my pic above, that's how delusional Hillary is, why would you think her supporters aren't?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Yep....all true.

But...in a rather perverse way it might be the case that "America" deserves Hillary.

Let'm have it.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I think the Chinese are being drawn in to a conflict with the U.S intentionally.

When an official declaration of war is made, the gloves are off. All options on the table.

The united states is the only super-power, it is being challenged. Not the other way round.
It's not handing over that title without a fight. China knows this.

The Clinton's have played their part. Any technology/secrets they have sold/leaked will be bait.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Haha... thats photoshop, right? No way that's real. Although she is creepy looking enough as is...

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Some people believe in a mothership behind the moon too... That's right up there with the "Hillary is innocent" camp

Unfortunately, mon ami, you can't convince everyone the sky is blue and the world is not flat.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

It's not only that the US is the lone superpower. It is also a weakened superpower - economically, physically, and politically.

Just like anything else in the natural world, those combined factors make it a target. Despite the touchy feely world of "let's all live in peace together," the human race still exists in a mode of survival of the fittest.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Interesting picture if you look at it from a psyops perspective, actually.... I'm assuming you found that picture rather than created it. Whomever made it knew what they were doing (not that I disagree with their point)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

I think the Chinese are being drawn in to a conflict with the U.S intentionally.

When an official declaration of war is made, the gloves are off. All options on the table.

The united states is the only super-power, it is being challenged. Not the other way round.
It's not handing over that title without a fight. China knows this.

The Clinton's have played their part. Any technology/secrets they have sold/leaked will be bait.

Ok. Ok! I'm interested, tell us more!

top topics

join