It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe Trump and the RNC pulled a scam on the public with the TWO pledges they BOTH signed.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: MrDesolate

I am pretty sure his birth certificate was released...it's his PASSPORT that hasn't been released despite public demand to see it.

Trump doesn't have a birth certificate he has a certificate of live birth. Which is funny seeing how he claimed that wasn't good enough for Obama to be President but it is good enough for him to be President.

Ah. I did not realize that. But that is another subject -- not that your argument is without merit.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Or rather a customary practice, however with no legal strings attached.

It's actually not customary.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ronald Bump for prez!

Seriously though, Trump is our only hope.
Or Bernie, they both seem right to me.
I'm flexible.
As long as fairness moves forward, I'm good.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Lemme see here now.

MCain > Romney > Trump !

At least the GOP would be consistent.

Consistently stupid.

Lets not forget Bush. I've had 11 and 15 years to think back on those elections and I still don't understand how he won either.

The Republicans haven't put forward a good candidate once this entire century, and if you want to be technical about it, they haven't had a good candidate since 84, over 30 years now. To be fair here, I think the Republicans have some good options lined up right now, but their primary process just kills them. The GOP just has too many groups to try and appease, and in order to get someone through a primary that checks all those bells and whistles, they just don't have any appeal to the rest of the country.

The bar to be a Democrat nominee is much lower in contrast. You need to be a good orator, you need to be sane, and you can't be too far left. But you have much more freedom in picking your positions than those on the right do.
edit on 4-9-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It is not some legal, binding document. It is there to influence people who believe it means something.

Trump played them by getting them to commit to supporting him. I gives the impression the republicans believe in him.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogMeat
Remember this is / was a Pledge. Not a sworn statement. He can back out at anytime regardless of any so called date.
He is IMHO a Trojan Horse as I have said from the start.
Just a matter of time and he will do the dance. Giving the White House to Billary.... God Help Us All.

LOL! I think I have lived long enough on this mud ball called Earth to relate to this:

Watchmen - The Comedian's Death

It's all a joke.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: neo96
Lemme see here now.

MCain > Romney > Trump !

At least the GOP would be consistent.

Consistently stupid.

Lets not forget Bush. I've had 11 and 15 years to think back on those elections and I still don't understand how he won either.

The Republicans haven't put forward a good candidate once this entire century, and if you want to be technical about it, they haven't had a good candidate since 84, over 30 years now. To be fair here, I think the Republicans have some good options lined up right now, but their primary process just kills them. The GOP just has too many groups to try and appease, and in order to get someone through a primary that checks all those bells and whistles, they just don't have any appeal to the rest of the country.

The bar to be a Democrat nominee is much lower in contrast. You need to be a good orator, you need to be sane, and you can't be too far left. But you have much more freedom in picking your positions than those on the right do.

Interesting thoughts. I believe you are correct about how 'easy' it is to be a democrat vs. a republican candidate.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
It is not some legal, binding document. It is there to influence people who believe it means something.

Trump played them by getting them to commit to supporting him. I gives the impression the republicans believe in him.

Absolutely amazing. In federal and state law it's called FRAUD to knowingly and intentionally deceive people into forking over money, time and resources.

I loathe the way people SCOFF at others who happen to notice fraud in politics as if it is 100% acceptable and as if the blame lies on the voters who are defrauded. The voters deserve better. The law says they deserve better.

What Trump and the RNC have engaged in is sickening.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

why did the other bloke sign it the 09 March 2015 for?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

in USA it's dated 9-3-2015, in the UK it's dated 3-9-2015.

No point though, the OP will not recognize the signed pledge is not a legal document and not admissible in court, but they keep trying to say it is. It's like the fox news of ATS, or Hilary's definition of "is", just completely wrong.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
This is the same legal standing of a pinky swear. It just a manipulate people's minds thing. What's really sad is it's all the republicans could come up with to counter the Trump popularity. Just shows how political leaders deal in BS. It should make people question why these men are allowed to lead the US,
edit on 9/5/2015 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

but but investors...I mean donators!

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Never underestimate the twisty road that politics inflicts on politicians. Trump used to be a non-politician, but with this pledge he joins the herd. Feeling free to engage in gymnastics of the mind, he's now limited himself to sharing a stage with those he may know aren't fit to be president but nevertheless has promised to support. Silly billionaires, in for a penny in for nine billion.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

If they are that foolish of mind then they will be parted from the money some how. They may not be wise investors either unless this mess of the last decades is what they are buying.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

They may not be wise investors either unless this mess of the last decades is what they are buying.

They got exactly what they paid for, unfortunately for us commoners.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

a reply to: Azureblue

in USA it's dated 9-3-2015, in the UK it's dated 3-9-2015.

No point though, the OP will not recognize the signed pledge is not a legal document and not admissible in court, but they keep trying to say it is. It's like the fox news of ATS, or Hilary's definition of "is", just completely wrong.

Calm down. I've said it many times -- it's unenforceable. We just disagree on the reason why.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

You mean 'donors.'

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Or...or...or...he just forgot that it wasn't August anymore.

Much like people who forget it's not the previous year anymore after the New Year. I don't like Trump, but he is only human.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
For some reason I think the document is to reel Trump in to the famous ability of the GOP to remain in lockstep. Can't have any 3rd party runs and the possibility of creating a strong 3rd party. The Duopoly must be maintained...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Sure. he, Preibus and their lawyers all just forgot the date. Please.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join