It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK to accept 'thousands' more refugees

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

Agreed. But Saudi Arabia are Israeli lapdogs. They are not the Muslims they portray themselves to be.

When you see who is who you get to understand what the Saud Royals really are. They have the same disdain for non Sunni Muslims that Israel does.

edit on 9-9-2015 by Nova937 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
And here's more to even further prove Turkey is helping ISIS,

Erdogan eludes Daesh over refugee crisis, blames Iran, Russia

While ignoring the role of Daesh Takfiri terrorists in the current refugee crisis, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan points his finger at Russia and Iran over their support for the Syrian government.

Erdogan said in a recent televised interview with the CNN that were it not for Russian and Iranian support, the refugee crisis emanating from Syria would not have spun out of control.

“They (Iran and Russia) have never wanted an intervention in Syria, always supporting its ... leader [Bashar al-Assad],” Erdogan said, adding, “There are things that Russia and Iran must do...Those who try their hardest to keep this regime alive are responsible for this.”

In another outrageous claim, Erdogan said that the Syrian government and the Takfiri Daesh group are in cahoots with each other, describing Damascus as the biggest supporter of the group right now.

Lol that idiot Erdogan really is not firing on all thrusters. Does he really think people are going to be that stupid to believe what he is saying?

Erdogan blames Russia and Iran for refugee crisis

There will be some idiots out there that will believe what he saying because they are too stupid to realize Turkey is helping ISIS and not fighting them!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I hope Cameron continues to reject the EU demands.

He doing the right thing taking them directly from the camps. That way we can vett them coming in and make sure they are the most needy and not just economic migrants wanting a free meal ticket.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Seriously dude, have a holiday, chill out and stop worrying about the Jews...

Israel announced yesterday they aren't going to take any refugees. Suppose they've got their reasons, at the same time they DO ferry injured terrorists to their hospitals in Haifa then send them back to the front again

"Terrorists"? In that part of the border it is the FSA/moderates against Hezbollah and the regime. No IS or Al Nusra at all. As far as they are concerned, the enemy of my enemy is my friend - anyone fighting Assad and Hezbollah is worth patching up and sending back.

Bollocks.

Giving weapons to "good" terrorists creates nothing but even more trouble!

Either those "good" terrorists end up joining the bad ones or they end up dropping them and they end up indirectly to them.

ISIS should be our pure and only targets. Assad is none of our business.

ISIS is my enemy. Assad? I dont care about.

When has giving arms and helping paramilitary ever gone well and not backfired
edit on 9-9-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nova937
a reply to: stumason

lol FSA Moderates? What is a Moderate Terrorist?

Its who ever a defense contractor or arms seller wants to sell weapons to stupid

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Even Al Nusra (supported by Qatar) is now coming under that umbrella as they realise they will be lumped in with IS if they don't toe the line.

In other words they want to play good for the time being so the west sells them weapons and leaves them alone.....yeah makes me want to trust them.

They are just playing to there best interests nothing more.

As I am sure you are aware, there isn't simply "IS vs Assad" in Syria. There are many different factions, all with different ideologies and alliances, ranging from IS, through to Al Nusra, the Northern Storm Brigade and the FSA, with many factions sitting in between. . It's part of what makes Syria such a mess.

And thats exactly why we should not be handing out weapons. Its a mess and those weapons could very easily get turned on us.

You can't just blanket them all with one label - doing so shows an alarming ignorance of what is happening on the ground.

Actually I think one label is very easy to label all of them. DANGEROUS. Just some are more dangerous than others!
edit on 9-9-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

A great majority of Refugees will be genuine. There will be a few losers just trying to get on the Benefit band wagon and a few ISIS fighters posing as Refugees more than likely!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Nova937

That why it better for the UK to take them from the refugee camp directly.

That way they will know more or less what we are getting. They can be properly vetted.

I do not want free for all access.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: Nova937

That why it better for the UK to take them from the refugee camp directly.

That way they will know more or less what we are getting. They can be properly vetted.

I do not want free for all access.

Oh I agree. But check what this guy is saying on the below video. He's right. Not all migrants are Refugees. There is a plan unfolding. This is being made to happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join