It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK to accept 'thousands' more refugees

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
Seriously dude, have a holiday, chill out and stop worrying about the Jews...

Israel announced yesterday they aren't going to take any refugees. Suppose they've got their reasons, at the same time they DO ferry injured terrorists to their hospitals in Haifa then send them back to the front again

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Seriously dude, have a holiday, chill out and stop worrying about the Jews...

Israel announced yesterday they aren't going to take any refugees. Suppose they've got their reasons, at the same time they DO ferry injured terrorists to their hospitals in Haifa then send them back to the front again

"Terrorists"? In that part of the border it is the FSA/moderates against Hezbollah and the regime. No IS or Al Nusra at all. As far as they are concerned, the enemy of my enemy is my friend - anyone fighting Assad and Hezbollah is worth patching up and sending back.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

What the heck is a "moderate" as you call them? They are all terrorists Stu. If you govern a country and an armed insurrection starts then you label it terror.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

lol FSA Moderates? What is a Moderate Terrorist?

Actually the FSA that screwed up the Chemical Attack to blame Assad are Al-Qaeda. And what is ISIS? Al-Qaeda.

Yes you are right Israel's enemy is Syria because Syria are not budging from their land that Israel wants.

It's one all big happy family, all treated in Israeli hospitals, all armed by Israel and the US, all receiving lovely Chemicals from the UK to make Chemical Weapons to use on the Syrian people. And all supported by NATO and it's allies which includes Chop Chop Chop Chop Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

In May the US sent 40 Special Forces Soldiers to Turkey to train ISIS fighters. Jordan trained ISIS fighters too and treated them in their hospitals.

There is nothing 'moderate' about the FSA. They are a mix of all the other so called Terror groups as are ISIS because ISIS are International Mercenaries and not Islamic based Fighters. ISIS / Al-Qaeda are used all over the world and given different names.

All those lovely Terrorist Mercenaries work for the US, Israel, UK, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and all NATO affiliated allies.

And because of the West and Israel's greed for land, resources and power we have thousands of innocent people fleeing for their lives and looking for sanctuary in our country.

Well I hope Russia step in like we are led to believe they have and obliterate ISIS and it's controllers!

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

What the heck is a "moderate" as you call them? They are all terrorists Stu. If you govern a country and an armed insurrection starts then you label it terror.

It depends whose side your on, after all, one man's freedom fighter is one mas terrorist

But generally speaking, terrorists will attack soft targets, such as civilians, to try and effect change and will avoid fighting the state directly. People who take up arms on mass and fight the state in actual battle are not usually called terrorists.

As for your first question, the FSA and some of the "Islamist lite" Brigades, along with Western trained brigades are what are called moderates. Even Al Nusra (supported by Qatar) is now coming under that umbrella as they realise they will be lumped in with IS if they don't toe the line.

As I am sure you are aware, there isn't simply "IS vs Assad" in Syria. There are many different factions, all with different ideologies and alliances, ranging from IS, through to Al Nusra, the Northern Storm Brigade and the FSA, with many factions sitting in between. . It's part of what makes Syria such a mess.

You can't just blanket them all with one label - doing so shows an alarming ignorance of what is happening on the ground.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Nova937

You honestly don't have a clue what you're talking about, do you? Not content with being shown to be a complete muppet earlier in the thread, you continue... Not fancying that bet though, I see!

FYI - those 40 US SF troops did not train IS fighter, they trained a group that actual was going to fight IS. It was coined Division 30 and the first group was actually ambushed by Al Nusra as they crossed the border, leading to US strikes against the group.

It's funny, you think you know things because they're on your anti-Jewish hate sites, but it pays to actually have an ear to the ground and real information

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Nova937

You honestly don't have a clue what you're talking about, do you? Not content with being shown to be a complete muppet earlier in the thread, you continue... Not fancying that bet though, I see!

FYI - those 40 US SF troops did not train IS fighter, they trained a group that actual was going to fight IS. It was coined Division 30 and the first group was actually ambushed by Al Nusra as they crossed the border, leading to US strikes against the group.

It's funny, you think you know things because they're on your anti-Jewish hate sites, but it pays to actually have an ear to the ground and real information

Did the BBC tell you that. Ear to the ground? Real information?

Don't know what gave you the idea I was Anti-Jewish. Far from it actually. You know that Israel doesn't actually represent Jews. Ask Jews around the world and they will say the same thing.

Anyway enough of trying to defend my Muppetry let's get back on topic shall we?

Oh and by the way, Turkey supplies ISIS and gives them passage across their borders to get to Syria. Turkey also used Tanks to destroy some Syrian Military bases to allow ISIS to get closer to Damascus. So what was that about Division 30? Who is helping who here?

It stands to reason that since Turkey is an ally to ISIS then these US Troops trained ISIS and not fighters against ISIS as the Mainstream Propaganda Machine has led you to believe!

Oh and the PKK and Kurdish fighters were actually winning against ISIS until Turkey started bombing them. Turkey was very displeased that their supplied fighters were being killed by the Kurds.

One of your favourite 'News' sources posted:

'They're NOT refugees, they're migrants after a German life': Hungarian PM claims thousands fleeing war zones should stay in Turkey because they are no longer in danger'

This was the Daily Fail.

Excuse me! Hello? The Hungarian PM is a bit thick isn't he? Most of ISIS come through Turkey in the first place!

The desperation to get to safety by these refugees is sad. It's not just Syrians that are fleeing for their lives. Look at the Yemeni's. They have the US, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Qatar bombing their land.

It's no wonder the Migrant 'Refugee' Crisis has gone bananas. They are surrounded by armed to the teeth Terrorists.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Too right
One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. To be frank Stu you really know your stuff when it comes to world affairs and talk much sense

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nova937
Did the BBC tell you that. Ear to the ground? Real information?

Not at all - I couldn't possibly say who/what/were all my info comes from. Some from the media, others from elsewhere.... You really need to drop the whole "BBC" thing... It's getting dull.

Don't know what gave you the idea I was Anti-Jewish. Far from it actually. You know that Israel doesn't actually represent Jews. Ask Jews around the world and they will say the same thing.

Harping on about Zionist plots and linking to Global Research with their anti-Israel propaganda....

Oh and by the way, Turkey supplies ISIS and gives them passage across their borders to get to Syria. Turkey also used Tanks to destroy some Syrian Military bases to allow ISIS to get closer to Damascus.

Wow - that's some long range tank fire! I would like details please, because Damascus is over 500Km from the Turkish border...

So what was that about Division 30? Who is helping who here?

Look it up - it ain't hard. Division 30 is the US trained rebels, a small unit at the moment, but growing.

It stands to reason that since Turkey is an ally to ISIS then these US Troops trained ISIS and not fighters against ISIS as the Mainstream Propaganda Machine has led you to believe!

No, it doesn't "stand to reason" at all - unless you have lost the plot. Turkey is no ally to IS - they've been attacking them. The way the Turks saw it is that anyone against Assad was a good thing, up until recently, but that doesn't mean they lend any kind of support to them. In fact, the Turks allowed the Kurds to use their territory to fight them in Kobane last year...

Oh and the PKK and Kurdish fighters were actually winning against ISIS until Turkey started bombing them. Turkey was very displeased that their supplied fighters were being killed by the Kurds.

No, you're confused. The Kurds are still fighting and winning, but the PKK isn't actually fighting IS as they are actually a group based in Turkey fighting the Turkish state. You're thinking of the YPG in Syria and the Pershmerga in Iraq. The PKK are the ones who've been fighting a war against Turkey for around 30 years for a Kurdish state in Turkey itself and they are the only ones to be attacked by Turkey.

One of your favourite 'News' sources posted:

'They're NOT refugees, they're migrants after a German life': Hungarian PM claims thousands fleeing war zones should stay in Turkey because they are no longer in danger'

This was the Daily Fail.

You really are something else, aren't you? The only reason I linked the Daily Mail is because it was the only outlet carrying your historic story of Syria capturing the SAS men, back in 2003, that you tried to post as a recent event from the current Syrian War. In fact, the way you wrote your (plagiarised) post was pretty much identical to how they wrote their article... Hmmm, suspicious...

If you've paid any attention to any of my posts over the last 11 years here, you'll know I have little time for the Daily Mail.

Once again, Epic Fail Nova... Keep trying though....

Excuse me! Hello? The Hungarian PM is a bit thick isn't he? Most of ISIS come through Turkey in the first place!

The desperation to get to safety by these refugees is sad. It's not just Syrians that are fleeing for their lives. Look at the Yemeni's. They have the US, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Qatar bombing their land.

It's no wonder the Migrant 'Refugee' Crisis has gone bananas. They are surrounded by armed to the teeth Terrorists.

Relevant?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Too right
One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. To be frank Stu you really know your stuff when it comes to world affairs and talk much sense

Cheers

I don't know it all, but I know enough to get by...

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

This is off topic, but hopefully a member from the UK can answer. What happened to all those Brits and Europeans that went to join ISIS and then wanted to come home?

Also those teen girls. The ones that took shaving razors and tampons and went to be IS wives. Anything ever heard about them?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Some get intercepted in Turkey and sent back, others I assume are now happily married and living in their Utopia with a lovely, caring Jihadi husband...........

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Too right

Cheers

I don't know it all, but I know enough to get by...

Lol I think he was being Sarcastic!

Harping on about Zionist plots and linking to Global Research with their anti-Israel propaganda....

I don't know if Global Research are anti anything other that the rubbish you have been programmed to believe.

Wow - that's some long range tank fire! I would like details please, because Damascus is over 500Km from the Turkish border...

A rather childish retort!

Look it up - it ain't hard. Division 30 is the US trained rebels, a small unit at the moment, but growing.

Rebels. aka Terrorists aka ISIS.

No, it doesn't "stand to reason" at all - unless you have lost the plot. Turkey is no ally to IS - they've been attacking them. The way the Turks saw it is that anyone against Assad was a good thing, up until recently, but that doesn't mean they lend any kind of support to them.

Again more disinfo regarding the Turks relationship with ISIS at the same time saying the the PKK and Kurds are Terrorists. Then Turkey conducted Air Strikes against the PKK and Kurd to protect ISIS. You really need to do more research!

Turkish Warplanes bomb PKK positions in SW Turkey

PKK Leader: Turkey is protecting ISIS by attacking the Kurds

Relevant?

Of course it is. The Refugees we are getting in Britain are not just from Syria but will more than likely be from Yemen too. Because their country is being attacked by the same Terrorist network as is attacking Syria!

ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service. It's funny that the Israeli Government actually said this is what ISIS actually stands for and since it is headed by a Mossad Agent then it looks like it is what it is!

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
HAHA, moderate terrorists. That's hilarious. I guess they're only moderate when Israel is helping them.
youtu.be...
www.jpost.com...
www.infiniteunknown.net...

The Israeli government has been providing medical assistance to Syria’s wounded for more than a year. In February, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu paid a visit to a military field hospital in the Golan Heights in a tour aimed at contrasting Israel’s humanitarianism with that of Iran, one of Syria’s military backers, claiming it was arming, financing, and training Syrian forces responsible for killing and wounding Syrian civilians.
foreignpolicy.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Lol I think he was being Sarcastic!

We'll see

I don't know if Global Research are anti anything other that the rubbish you have been programmed to believe.

It's clear from the tripe they carry on their website.

A rather childish retort!

And yet, no actual information is presented over your claim....

Rebels. aka Terrorists aka ISIS.

Er, no. That is a simplistic and rather idiotic view of things. There are many rebel factions, some are fighting each other, all are fighting IS. To say the same rebels the US has trained are IS is, quite frankly, f***ing stupid.

Again more disinfo regarding the Turks relationship with ISIS at the same time saying the the PKK and Kurds are Terrorists. Then Turkey conducted Air Strikes against the PKK and Kurd to protect ISIS. You really need to do more research!

Hahahahahahaha..... I need to do more research? You don't know the difference between the PKK, the YPG and the Pershmerga.

Of course it is. The Refugees we are getting in Britain are not just from Syria but will more than likely be from Yemen too. Because their country is being attacked by the same Terrorist network as is attacking Syria!

Actually, the great bulk of the migrants into Europe aren't Syrian at all, the majority come from either Sub Saharan Africa or the Indian subcontinent. The Syrian refugees we'll be getting will be straight from the camps in the ME.

And no Yemen is not having a problem with IS, because the Yemeni rebels are actually Shia.. Rookie error.

ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service. It's funny that the Israeli Government actually said this is what ISIS actually stands for and since it is headed by a Mossad Agent then it looks like it is what it is!

Bwahahahahaha.... See, it's all the Jews fault...

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

US has trained are IS is, quite frankly, f***ing stupid.

Really? Just shows how clueless you are to what is really going on and why. Anyone who thinks the US, Israel, UK, Turkey and NATO etc have nothing to do with Al-Qaeda / ISIS is really f***ing stupid.

And by the way I will repeat this to you again. ISRAEL DOES NOT REPRESENT THE MAJORITY OF JEWS!

So your little infantile

is again way off mark.

So let's get back on topic shall we.

Things are escalating as we see from various reports. Russia has been trying to fly in Humanitarian Aid to Syria but it's not easy when the US as usual are putting their foot in the door by asking Greece to shut it's airspace so that Russia cannot get to Syria. Nice isn't it! The US is again trying to block medical supplies, Food and Water for the Syrian people. The US and Saudi's did exactly the same with Iranian Humanitarian Aid in Yemen. Hopefully Greece will tell the US to shove that request where the sun doesn't shine!

And also now we have the Queen's Cousin Camoron saying "British troops ‘could be deployed to the Middle East to set up and protect safe havens for refugees fleeing Syria'

In other words it's a deceptive lie to help ISIS crush Syria. The British people yet again treated like idiots (Most already are) and made to believe this is all for Humanitarian purposes. The BBC will be rolling out the Propaganda again maybe posting some fake videos, pictures and Terror scenarios and the British people that believe all their drivel will just nod their heads in complete ignorance.

And meanwhile MORE refugees will arrive on our doorstep.

Oh and ever heard of GENIE ENERGY? Well they are an Oil and Gas company that has been given Oil and Gas Exploration rights in Syria by Israel back in 2010.

Hold The Phone! A year before the apparent Syrian Civil War? Oil and Gas rights by Israel? Before they've taken Syria over?

By Jesus. You'd think this was all by design. Hmmmmmm

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Really? Just shows how clueless you are to what is really going on and why. Anyone who thinks the US, Israel, UK, Turkey and NATO etc have nothing to do with Al-Qaeda / ISIS is really f***ing stupid.

You have already displayed an infantile understanding of what is going on in Syria and can't even differentiate between the different Kurdish groups, or Shia and Sunni for that matter. I suppose with such a simplistic handle on things, it is understandable you'd think the nonsense you do.. Why not prove it? I notice you conveniently ignore the parts of my posts that prove you wrong, only to then move on to other nonsense.

And by the way I will repeat this to you again. ISRAEL DOES NOT REPRESENT THE MAJORITY OF JEWS!

Uh huh - I never said they did. You're the one banging on about Jewish plots though....

So your little infantile

is again way off mark.

Not really - I'm not the one seeing Jewish plots behind everything...

So let's get back on topic shall we.

By all means, I'm having fun making you look the fool...

Things are escalating as we see from various reports. Russia has been trying to fly in Humanitarian Aid to Syria but it's not easy when the US as usual are putting their foot in the door by asking Greece to shut it's airspace so that Russia cannot get to Syria. Nice isn't it! The US is again trying to block medical supplies, Food and Water for the Syrian people. The US and Saudi's did exactly the same with Iranian Humanitarian Aid in Yemen. Hopefully Greece will tell the US to shove that request where the sun doesn't shine!

You'll really make up any old bollocks to fit your narrative, won't you? Russia is setting up an airbase, that much has pretty much been confirmed. The flights are suspsected of having weapons on them and the Russian foreign minister has even stated "has never concealed that it delivers military equipment to official Syrian authorities"

And also now we have the Queen's Cousin Camoron saying "British troops ‘could be deployed to the Middle East to set up and protect safe havens for refugees fleeing Syria'

Queens Cousin? He's something like her 5th Cousin and the earliest relation is dating back to the early 19th century. You'd be surprised just how many British people will be the "nth Cousin" of Royalty. They liked to get about back in the day and sired a good many illegitimate Children.

In other words it's a deceptive lie to help ISIS crush Syria. The British people yet again treated like idiots (Most already are) and made to believe this is all for Humanitarian purposes. The BBC will be rolling out the Propaganda again maybe posting some fake videos, pictures and Terror scenarios and the British people that believe all their drivel will just nod their heads in complete ignorance.

Proof? And no, an ancient ATS thread where the very subject has already been debunked will not suffice.

Oh and ever heard of GENIE ENERGY? Well they are an Oil and Gas company that has been given Oil and Gas Exploration rights in Syria by Israel back in 2010.

Yeah, in the Golan Heights, which have been occupied and annexed back in 1981. Not Syria proper, you fool.

Hold The Phone! A year before the apparent Syrian Civil War? Oil and Gas rights by Israel? Before they've taken Syria over?

By Jesus. You'd think this was all by design. Hmmmmmm

By Jesus, you'd think you'd escaped from an institution the level of insanity your posting.
edit on 8/9/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Here we go. More news to back up what is REALLY going on and how it affects the Migrants (War Refugees)

Incalculable Folly: Warmongers Exploiting Migrant Crisis Will Confront Russia

‘Just when you thought things could not get any worse.

In what can only be described as deception Western leaders have sought to blame Syria’s Assad for the current Migrant Crisis facing Europe, while forgetting to mention that their actions destroyed the lives of the thousands of fleeing people in the first place.

As far as world leaders go, only Russia’s President Putin has pointed out this fact. Putin also made it clear that Russia is supporting the Assad government militarily, in an entirely legal fashion we might add, to wipe out the invading terrorist armies trained by the West in Jordan.

What this essentially means is that new attempts to exploit the crisis, to push for further Western military intervention, will end up crashing head first into Russia. In order to expand upon what exactly this might mean, we refer you to Dr. Webster Griffin Tarpley in the following video interview:’

Exactly right!

Tarpley is absolutely correct. He knows what is going on, who the major players and why!

Nice to see someone else who knows what is going on. I know the basics but he's got the details!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: gortex

I'm all for it, I wish Canada would do the same. We can afford it and we have the room. Whole damn country is pretty much empty.

With the price of land in Canada, I don't wonder at it.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Right, its about time Saudi Arabia gave some money for refugee relief, Syrians are muslims too, Plus the saudi land is just about empty apart from the coastal strips.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join