It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very wrong with the migrant/refugee train in hungry

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Agreed.
There is no need for a mass exodus of people to the EU never to return home.
I've said previously I would pay an extra 2% in income tax to fund support for Turkey, Jordan and Lebanon sheltering these people. 2% income tax increase from everyone in the UK would raise £11 Billion from the UK alone and keep these folk close to their country until they can return.

But to anyone arguing that Turkey is too dangerous for people to live in, then by default the offer of asylum must be provided to Turkish citizens as well.
Ridiculous emotionally based arguments is all.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

perhaps EU should accept all of Africa now as it is pretty crap there too, lets just invite everyone, they are all more important then EU citizens living there for generations.

and Hungary? what is so "unsafe" about Hungary? totally unsafe right? if they are as some here say are so desperate feeling a war zone why are they being picky? of course how dare the Hungarians give them food and water and set up camps for shelter so they don't sleep in the streets and on the train, while proceeding with the registration process!!.

how dare they do things by the law and with order!, ignore everything and anything just because the Economic Migrants taking advantage of the war are demanding it, meanwhile the REAL refugees needing help(the ones who would actually go back to their country once the war is over) are in the dust because of these people.

people are so naive, naivety will be the downfall of the EU, France is a live example already.

you can keep throwing labels around as much as you want Rocker2013, fear this fear that xeno this xeno that bla bla bla you will see the consequences of allowing anyone and everyone in whether they REALLY need help or not, sooner than later.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Agreed.
I've said previously I would pay an extra 2% in income tax to fund support for Turkey, Jordan and Lebanon sheltering these people. 2% income tax increase from everyone in the UK would raise £11 Billion from the UK alone and keep these folk close to their country until they can return.

But to anyone arguing that Turkey is too dangerous for people to live in, then by default the offer of asylum must be provided to Turkish citizens as well.

You're ignorance is astounding.

Pick up a book. Put down the Internet.

I have never seen anyone so consistantly ignororant.

Don't worry, I will educate you on how to treat people.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vamana

Agreed.
Yep, fleeing persecution but don't really fancy Hungary so throw food and water away in protest, refuse to register or take advantage of the shelter the authorities were offering, yep, real desperate.

Check out the film of the first trains arriving in Germany, a few women and children but the overwhelming majority of every footage I've seen has been men of fighting age.
I have concerns for Germany if they don't provide exactly whatever it is the people want. They have proven themselves to protest and clash with police, and tens of thousands of young men 'fleeing' the safe nation of Hungary is a strange concept to me.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Agreed.

You're ignorance is astounding.

Pick up a book. Put down the Internet.

I have never seen anyone so consistantly ignororant.

Don't worry, I will educate you on how to treat people.
Haha, which bit of my post showed ignorance exactly? Come on, you make the claim, back it up.
Debate me instead of making childlike one liners.
Which bit of my post shows ignorance?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I was watching CNN and it showed these young men passing by water bottles, bananas, sandwiches, etc...I thought that was odd, too....ISIS infiltration among the truly needy.....no wonder England is refusing to take refugees, after Muslims got into England, they form their own neighborhoods, and now are trying to dictate what laws of England they will follow....I have never had a bad feeling about immigrants, but Muslims, immigrating to other western countries, do not want to assimilate culturally. I keep getting this nagging feeling that they are on a mission to turn a country into an Islamic state in a slow methodical way, using the very freedoms they despise, to do it.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

one would think you would want to protect your country at all costs before fleeing, guess it doesn't apply to 90% of these young and healthy males.

I have been watching the Hungarian news all day almost, they show pretty much everything unbiased, some of these men have issued death threats to the bus driver if the bus doesn't go where they demand it to go(which was sent specifically to go to the Austrian border but they made threats anyway), I will have to ask my father on which news video he saw that death threat being made.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vamana

I don't doubt it, all news footage is showing an overwhelming majority of fighting age males.
Germany better hope it offers these folk exactly what they want, they will certainly show their discontent if they are unhappy with it.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vamana

one would think you would want to protect your country at all costs before fleeing, guess it doesn't apply to 90% of these young and healthy males.

Right, so you think the entire male population of Syria and Libya are now walking throughj Europe?
And who do you think the rebels are inside the country currently fighting both ISIS and Assad's military?
Given choice between rescuing your family or joining a militant group trying to defend them... I think plenty of those men have chosen exactly the right option.

But then I guess you live in a very simple world where everyone is an action hero and the good guys kids and wives never get raped and murdered for daring to defy the bad guys, right?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
I was watching CNN and it showed these young men passing by water bottles, bananas, sandwiches, etc...I thought that was odd, too....ISIS infiltration among the truly needy.....

Hang on.
So now not being thirsty or hungry when a camera happens to be filming them is somehow proof that they are secretly terrorists?

What the f is wrong with you people?
If I could post a MASSIVE facepalm here I would.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

there are plenty of Arab nations that could except these people, funny how they are not massing along those borders.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

saving families??? are you suffering from an illness or just refuse to acknowledge what even mainstream politically correct media admits are large groups composed mostly of single males, most of whom are young and healthy?

i hope youre getting paid well to be a troll.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Haha, which bit of my post showed ignorance exactly? Come on, you make the claim, back it up.

We'll need to go back through all your posts and quote pretty much everything you have ever said on this subject.

Its really pretty sad to see so many truly ignorant, despicably inhumane people here on ATS, it's definitely changed my opinion about this forum and this community.

I now entirely understand why people fully expected Anders Breivik was a regular here.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

there are plenty of Arab nations that could except these people, funny how they are not massing along those borders.

You want to take that up with those Arab nations then, don't you.
I don't disagree that they need to be shamed for not helping, but what does that have to do with these people being in Europe and needing our assistance?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ratsinacage

saving families??? are you suffering from an illness or just refuse to acknowledge what even mainstream politically correct media admits are large groups composed mostly of single males, most of whom are young and healthy?

Wind that neck in.

Please provide statistics for what you're claiming.
You can't, because you're preaching bs.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

even mainstream politically correct media admits are large groups composed mostly of single males, most of whom are young and healthy?
It is amazing that some folk are not seeing this, I imagine the MSM are doing their best to show the women and children in every newsfeed, but they seem to be struggling because the overwhelming majority of film from various sources I'm watching is single males of fighting age.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

I was watching CNN and it showed these young men passing by water bottles, bananas, sandwiches, etc...I thought that was odd, too....ISIS infiltration among the truly needy.....

Hang on.
So now not being thirsty or hungry when a camera happens to be filming them is somehow proof that they are secretly terrorists?

What the f is wrong with you people?
If I could post a MASSIVE facepalm here I would.

"what the F is wrong"????...what?...they can't take the free handout for later use?.....or to carry somewhere for a kid or women who is thirsty or hungry?......all I said is that "it was odd"....hardly a "face palming" event...spontaneous actions reveal truth

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Wind that neck in.

Please provide statistics for what you're claiming.
You can't, because you're preaching bs.

c'mon...statistics?....geez, you can see it in the camera footage. it seems that it's about 20% to 30% women and children, and 70% to 80% young single males.....I saw this in a long camera view with maybe a thousand people in the clip, it's not like it's made up.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

We'll need to go back through all your posts and quote pretty much everything you have ever said on this subject.

Its really pretty sad to see so many truly ignorant, despicably inhumane people here on ATS, it's definitely changed my opinion about this forum and this community.

I now entirely understand why people fully expected Anders Breivik was a regular here.
Oh dear, no attempt at actual debate then?
Just more emotionally inspired ranting. Lame.
Pull me up in debate, quote my specific words and argue my points, but don't just rant generalisations because that is the discussion tactic of a child.
...amusing at times of course but I prefer rational debate.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

am i talking to a child? have you watched the news? does it appear the authorities are capable of taking a head count, to say nothing of conducting a census? I hope youre only pretending to be this obtuse for the entertainment value.

so how much per post do you get paid? if its enough i might switch sides.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join