It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very wrong with the migrant/refugee train in hungry

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: kamatty

What's your plan then batman?

To keep this thread on topic before anyone else positive feels like abandoning it, please read the op. If you start a new thread i will answer your question.

originally posted by: angeldoll
This has become a hateful thread, so I won't be participating on that account

I protest! You have made good a contribution here and i hope you will continue to do so.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
To keep this thread on topic
Okay, the young adult males throwing the water away/refusing it were all saying "No water, we want freedom" or even more revealing "No water, Germany".
You crying a river for those lads dictating the conditions of how/where the claim asylum now?
Hungary is offering safe shelter and they refused.
It is why they refused to leave the train, they only wanted the Austrian border.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Cameron has agreed to take more refugees, but only from amongst those registered and living in refugee camps near the Syrian border and living in danger. We're not taking any of those already in Europe because they are already safe from war.

I never thought I would ever agree with Cameron for all eternity, but in this instance I think he's right.

Me in agreement with Cameron? - quick, get me some smelling salts.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
Cameron has agreed to take more refugees, but only from amongst those registered and living in refugee camps near the Syrian border and living in danger. We're not taking any of those already in Europe because they are already safe from war.

I never thought I would ever agree with Cameron for all eternity, but in this instance I think he's right.

Yep, good move because it does not encourage dangerous attempts to cross the Med in overloaded dinghies, just get to a Syrian border camp and the rest of the world will help...but in an organised way.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

One does wonder where are the Gulf States? Saudi, Bahrain, Qatar, AbuDhabi, Dabai, and any other areas in the UAE.
Those of the Muslim persuasion would have an easier time acclimating in countries of their own religion and mores, rather than trying to live in the UK which might as well be Venus for them. It speaks extremely poorly for those Gulf states. Is this what they are made of?

Most Syrians are just like you and me. Christians AND Muslims included, they are more interested in Iphones and fashion and the clubbing scene. Their country is being devoured by an evil and they want to live their lives like they once did. Why would they want to go to Saudi etc when these countries are behind their enemy Isis?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
They are making demands is because they know Europeans are pushovers and are easily cowed. Don't blame them, blame yourselves for being weak.
edit on 4-9-2015 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Yes, this is a good point. But they are not wanted in Europe. It's seems they are not wanted anywhere. There is too many of them. It's a horrible situation.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I don't know but its supposedly going off in 'Liverpool' tomorrow with a protest march organised by right wing facists and a counter march by the UAF.

Could get nasty as these right wing groups are gaining pace!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
On another note... this guy has considered buying an Island for the refugees... not sure if he is still considering it but here is the link:

www.msn.com... noutmd

An Egyptian billionaire says he has considered buying an island in the Mediterranean to help house refugees fleeing conflict and instability. Naguib Sawiris tweeted his “crazy idea” earlier this week, offering to purchase one of the empty islands that cluster off the coasts of Italy and Greece. When asked if his idea could actually work, Mr Sawiris said: “Of course it's feasible."

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

agreed and sums up nicely and shortly the behavior of these "refugees" , this is the sad truth people are blindly ignoring and calling anyone who puts logic and reason forward a "hater".

Merkel is completely insane sending an open invitation for even more people, this is not even the start of it, as Orban said millions more will come eventually and drown the EU countries who have problem caring for their own people let alone these Economic migrants, what then?.

the Muslim countries will never let them in to begin with because they know fully well what chaos it would bring even in their oil rich countries, why is the EU being forced to let them in? especially in this messed up non-organized way where everyone is doing whatever they want without being registered at all, and if they are told "you can't do this" they start protesting they can't reach their intended welfare happy destination.

Economic migrants, that is what they are, people who flee from war seeking help do not behave like this.
edit on 4 9 2015 by Vamana because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

Im exactly the same + im supporting my mayor today. Crazy times!

Austria has still not responded to hungry who informed them that they will be picking up the 1000 on the motorway in coaches and driving them to rhe border so it stills uncertain if they will be allowed to cross over.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Looks like they're getting on the busses, first one has just left.

Hungary March first bus about to depart with refugees on it for Austrian Hungarian border

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

May be interesting to see how they interact with Austrian authorities when the refuse to register in that country while on their way to Germany.
Laws in safe countries seem irrelevant to many of the single young men in all the international news source video.
Yeah, cry me a river.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

It will be worrying and shocking if they are allowed to travel through to germany without registering. i can't see it happening as it will show the hundreds of thousands trying to get into europe what they need to do to get in.

Can you cut the # out your posts please. Cry you a river...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

The Austrian chancellor has said his country and Germany have agreed to let migrants cross their borders from Hungary.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I can't see if there are any conditions, in the Facebook message it implies that this is been allowed for this 1 group only. But once word spreds to others rrying to enter, Europe and the true refugees arw going to have an even bigger problem.
edit on 4-9-2015 by kamatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I feel this is in some part in the ISIS plan........ what a drain on resources(and focus) this has become !

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I had someone who has watched a lot of video from the migrant crises point out that most of the people, up to 90% are all fit healthy males of fighting age. Is this true with your view of what is going on over there?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

The Austrian chancellor has said his country and Germany have agreed to let migrants cross their borders from Hungary.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I can't see if there are any conditions, in the Facebook message it implies that this is been allowed for this 1 group only. But once word spreds to others rrying to enter, Europe and the true refugees arw going to have an even bigger problem.

So, Merkel now telling other EU nations to waive procedure and laws for refugees is she? Now we know why Hungary suddenly stopped insisting on registering them, it was requested by the President-ess of the United States of Europe and the en-route states/nations are obeying.

Well all I can say is if Germany wants to take them then let's all allow these undocumented excused-from-'law 'refugees' to have a free pass all the way to Germany. It's because Merkel has sent out an open invitation that they're all causing disruption and stampeding there. She better not start complaining if/when 800,000 angry refugees start to kick off when they get to Germany and it doesn't immediately meet up to the high standards of living they expect to receive. They grew angry and impatient and demanding in Hungary after only a few days so good luck Merkel you're gonna need it.

What gets me is how they've suddenly found some courage to stand up to authorities in Europe, climbing fences, throwing rocks and fighting police in 'protest', but won't lift a finger in their own country against the ones driving them away.

But anyway, back to the President-ess - I think we should minimise the disruption in the en-route nations and not just bus them to the Austrian/Hungarian border, bus them all the way to the German border where apparently, 'welcome to Germany' celebrations await them. Germans will be happy, refugees will be happy (until they can't get their own way again), other EU nations will be happy. Everyone happy.

Jesus H Christ, the sooner we're out of that dystopian dictatorship money-draining toilet that is the EU, the better.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join