It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very wrong with the migrant/refugee train in hungry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I would like to bring this video to peoples attention

m.liveleak.com...
(sorry for the ll link, video is not violence but comments there are most likely racist and stupid)

It shows police handing out bottles of water and food to those refusing to leave the train. Instead of accepting this much needed food and water the men are throwing it onto the train tracks....for nearly 2 minutes this is shown...angry men throwing the food and water away....then we get to around the 2 minute mark and we see hungry thirsty children running up to get some of the much needed food and water. i found it so shocking that these men are throwing away the things they are given when they could pass these items onto the children who clearly are very greatfull (1girl smiles and skips away with some food) Right now the situation in hungry is dire, however at the moment they are safe, they are out of the war zones. But some (clearly not all, and mainly young men) seem to have different motives.

im sorry if this sounds like a rant, i had a well thought out post but not so good at explaining myself.

I fully support any refugee who has managed to struggle and fight there way through countless countries to save there familys from thw horrors of war, i will welcome them into the uk.

Please share your opinions with me in this thread, and please keep all discussion on a mature level
edit on 4-9-2015 by kamatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

Where are the women if only young men and children are seen on the train? Why didn't the cowards send their wives and children? Are the children supposed to legitimize the men's purpose or are they just a shield or diversion used to obfuscate the agenda? Sorry, but I am a bit cynical when it comes to an invading force, er, I mean exodus of this nature.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

pretty selfish, if you don't want the food a least be considerate enough to give it to the children

honestly you'd think they would be a little more grateful considering where they came from

link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I ask the same, where are the women? Also, why can't they go to Saudi or Turkey instead of here?

link   
A shame there is no audio, it would be nice to know what the refugee (adult men) are saying when they refuse food and water.
Are they saying, 'We have plenty' ?
Or are they saying, 'This is not Halal' ?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It's hard to tell what going on here as there is no sound, no subtitles, etc. My knee jerk reaction was... "That's it. Don't give the ingrates any more food or water. Food and water are precious commodities and they are wasting them." I find myself angry that it appears they are not letting the children eat or drink either. Then I have to wonder if they think the food and water may be poisoned or tainted in some way.

So o don't really know what to think without more information.

I'm most sorry for the children either way because they have no choice and in many instances probably don't even realize what's going on.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I read somewhere yesterday they are on a hunger strike until they will let them leave to go to Germany.

CX

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
If i recall correctly, they had all boarded the train, only to then be told the train wouldn't take them to where they wanted to go. They were probaby just pissed off which is fair enough.

CX.
edit on 4/9/15 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Wtf is wrong with these people? I know the PC crowd is gonna come in and blame America and blame the west, what the hell is going on here? Why are they refusing aid? As a strike of some sort, this is crazy and coming to a country near you... Yes western meddling is a problem, however this is bull# and needs to stop..

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I'm with you, this very well could be an invasion of some sort...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
My thoughts on why there are only mainly younger men there. because those with familys who have truley escaped war have gone to the refugee camps in huingry, the majority who remain on the train are those who are taking advantage of this terrible situation to get into europe.

I dont belive this is an invasion, however i do belive there are plenty of bad apples coming through unchecked and un documented and that is the real danger to europe.

also yes i agree the lack of sound is a red flag, it would greatly help understand if we could hear there reasons. if they did belive the food and water to be poisend or contaminated (I dont think halal water exisits to the poster above somehwere) why let the 2 children have both (sround the 2 min mark)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CX
If i recall correctly, they had all boarded the train, only to then be told the train wouldn't take them to where they wanted to go. They were probaby just pissed off which is fair enough.

CX.

Not only that, they refused to get off the train because they were going to be forced into camps in Hungary. These are people who had arrangements with people in Germany, including family. The train was supposed to go to Germany.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Some of them paid upwards of $1,000 for train tickets and money has not yet been refunded. According to Washington Post, a Hungarian official said "it's bad if we don't give them food, and bad if we do".

Nobody wants them, nobody can afford them. Merkel is now even calling for a solution.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

There was confusion at Keleti rail terminus in the morning when departures were initially cancelled and then passengers piled on to a newly arrived train they hoped would take them to Austria or Germany.

Instead, the train stopped in the town of Bicske, outside the capital, where riot police were waiting to take the refugees to an overcrowded facility that many had left a few days earlier in the hope of finding sanctuary in Germany.

Link to full story if anybody wants to know why this is happening:

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It actually looks like all the women and choldren are inside the train, i just found these photos on bbc news entertainment site.
www.bbc.co.uk...

More photographs have been sent to the BBC from inside the train at Bicske. It contains migrants who want to leave Hungary, but the authorities want them to disembark and go to camps which have been set up.

The images show the extent of the overcrowding inside the carriages, with one passenger saying there is "no food, no water, nothing inside".

There's no food or water inside because the men outside won't let it in!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hungarians have enough problems as it is with the disproportionate aid the government gives to the so called "gypsies" where they are being eaten alive by tax rates so that money can go and support a group of people with "minority"status, so they get to not work, have 5 kids and get government aid.
The problem with hungarians is that they are too nice for their own good, this is abuse of their kindness, and as most have mentioned, a waste of precious food and water

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
There is no answer.. none
Children are being washed up on shores.. solution? None.

The world is falling apart bit by bit!

My Honest opinion is that we will see full out riots over there, that will only lead to hate crimes and riots in the countries that have allowed some but not all in.
i know living in Britain we cant take "thousands" of immigrants as the hospitals would swarmed, there would be mass deaths on both sides due to overpopulation, bad care and lack of supplies.
this is a grim situation and i hope that someone smarter than me can come up with a solution!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
to me it kind of looks more like a hostage situation or something, like the men are demanding something and are refusing to allow the relief for the women and children....using them for bargaining leverage...
either that or they have reason, founded or unfounded to believe that the water and food have been tampered with?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
thank you for posting this i have already begun posting this in other social media as well. I really thinking alot of these people are not what they are made out to be in the government lapdog media. Really think about it for a moment....if you were desperately fleeing a dangerous warzone and you were allowed into a country that gave you shelter, food, water and even the chance to have a new life of peace in a first world nation wouldnt you just be ecstatic and wanting to hug the locals for taking care of you and your family while in transit? I really dont care if these people are not getting everything they WANT because right now it appears they ARE getting what they NEED.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
In the video it shows a couple of young girls happily accepting food and water. If they believed it to be poisoned why let those children have it (i can only assume the children weew allowed to consume it as the video doesn't show it)

I agree it does resemble a hostage situation, however all we have to go on is a video with no sound and news entertainment channels "stories" each one playing to a different audience.

As for riots, yes i can see that happening sooner rather than later. Roit police entered the train station an hour or so ago so things might be about to get even worse. With the worlds news entertainment channels there 24/7 hopefully it will stop anything crazy happening.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join