It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Threats On Abortion Providers Spike In Wake Of Planned Parenthood Videos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ozsheeple
a reply to: muse7

just because a fetus isn't born doesn't mean it isn't human, the unborn has every right to live same as all humans

It has potential to be a human, there's a difference between a person and a zygote or a clump of cells with human DNA in them.

Do you consider the killing of a cell murder?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Ozsheeple

What affords the unborn those rights? I would like to know the source of those rights if they exist.

I really would like to know this as well.

Perhaps these religious fundamentalist want to set up their own Christian version of sharia courts here in the
states.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You can't lay this at the feet of Christians that is a copout.

I'm not religious at all, and think these people should be charged with capital murder.

That is what they are doing, murdering humans, is it not?

Murdering then butchering humans..

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

i don't know if they do officially exist but if they don't they should exist

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Yes, I CAN lay this at the feet of Christians, because that is the demographic fire bombing abortion clinics and sending death threats.

And you are right, CMP SHOULD be arrested.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Ozsheeple

Abortion is legal. It's been that way since 1973. This Planned Parenthood issue is supposed to be about Planned Parenthood violating fetal tissue sale laws, which they didn't.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Yep. Call it what it is. Terrorism. These Christians doing this are terrorists. Plain and simple.

Though I bet that none of the people doing this will EVER be treated like a Muslim terrorist would be treated upon arrest.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I agree.

What I also find hilarious is that these same people have no problem with surgeries to remove parasitic twins but somehow a woman deciding not to host a pregnancy is a huge deal to them.

Either way, I have and will always have the opinion that until you are an "individual" you are a part of your mother's body. If she chooses not to continue pregnancy, it is her body.

If she chooses to have her period instead of getting pregnant that month, it's her body.

Her body.

Not incubator or vessel to be controlled by others and the government. Pregnancy is something that a woman deals with privately between her and her doctor. If at that point she decides to not continue hosting said pregnancy, it is her decision.

Don't go around barking about people's rights to control their own lives and bodies and then turn around and tell a woman what to do with hers.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
As a Christian, who is strongly anti-abortion, I don't get why they would protest killing by doing potentially more killing. It is wrong and goes against the basic premise. These .00001% are giving the 2 billion other Christians a bad rap and I want them stopped.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

unless of course it is you or maybe your young daughter that has been raped, then I imagine, it's a pretty big part of the picture...
and well,
how many wars have we had in the last few decades....to protect our life, our freedom, our way of life, or to protect the innocent in those countries from supposed threats from their gov'ts?

I have a feeling that many who get abortions are protecting the same things....their freedom, their way of life, their life, and possibly even the innocents that they are responsible for caring for.

if abortion is murder, then I would have to say that war is murder on a much larger, grander scale!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Thank you. I gave you a star since as a Christian and pro-life, you can STILL recognize the blatant hypocrisy shown here among these people. This DOES need to be stopped, and it CERTAINLY isn't helping the pro-life movement's cause any.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
"These people aren't pro-life. They're killing doctors! What kind of pro-life is that? You'll do anything to save an unborn fetus, but if it grows up to be a doctor you just might have to kill it?" - George Carlin

A more eloquent expression than anything I can come up with.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Are there any direct links to any reports of these "incidents"?

I would think the MSM would be all over this outrage.

A "car fire" at a construction site...

a couple of "fires" in front of PP places ....

some protesting at some homes of PP employees ....

a couple of veil threats on the internet ....

This is big news and needs to be emphasized

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I believe that the information originally came from a complaint filed in a california court against CMP. or at least is sounds much like it. I posted the link to it in one of the threads on the videos, or maybe more than one thread.

I won't here because well if there's been death threats and such, the complaint also gives names of some who might be targets and I don't feel like spreading the knowledge around.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Happens every day. Not just with abortion rights. Just curious how many death threats old pope has received lately.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Yes, I mentioned this point in the OP. The point is that historically, the people making these threats against the abortion industry have a tendency to carry them out. Also, the OP pointed out that several abortions clinics have been fire bombed.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

This link was posted on page 1.
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

This link was posted on page 1.
www.theguardian.com...

Thank You.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

It's what we've come to. Don't like abortion ..make threats, don't like cops, make threats, don't like thugs make threats, don't like the president targets on his picture or other threats, don't like the rich make threats and so on. It's it news? I guess. Is anyone surprised, shouldn't be, it's how we roll these days.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

University of Pennsylvania political science professor James Piazza has studied the predictors of extreme rightwing violence, including against abortion clinics, in a study surveying 1970 to 2011. He believes there are several factors that could aggravate extremists, other than the videos. Among them are female workforce participation and a Democrat in the White House – signs that he believes point to political frustration.

www.theguardian.com...

so women working somehow causes extremists to want to blow up abortion clinics? interesting.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join