It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"quantum phenomena", too strange for a theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
annulus calculation 1: i.imgur.com...
annulus calculation 2: i.imgur.com...
if you want to recalculate: convertxy.com...
both annuli with comments: i.imgur.com...

the image shows 2 annulus calculations with 3 gregorian calendar dates (in 2 versions each) and a postal code / phone combination.

how is that coincidence possible (the consistency of the encircled series in the chart with the comments next to it)?

are there interpretations of, say, present day quantum physics that would "allow" geometry to "display" a posteriori information?

wild speculations and your own strange quantum phenomena experiences welcome.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: peterp

This has nothing to do with quantum anything. It is finding the area of a circle with a hole in it (annulus ring). What did you think this was?

Wild speculation indeed.
edit on 4-9-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
in your understanding, this:

i.imgur.com...

is nothing but:

originally posted by: Woodcarver
finding the area of a circle with a hole in it

?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

quantum physics
You keep using this word. I do no think it means what you think it means.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'm sorry but your gonna have to draw it out for me. What are you trying to show us?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

'Meaningful Synchronicity'
Otherwise known as coincidence, not so far as to say irrelevant but to say there is correlation regardless if it has purpose or not.

My best friend and I were once discussing the relation between dates and events, looking for patterns or clues, when the most amazing thing happened:
I received a notification from a mobile game I was playing- at 2:22 pm, while my phone battery was at 22%- the name of the game?
Power of Two.

These things happen. Whether there is any significance to it or not is up for debate.
Think of it like this:
The universe is big, we're small, and there are lots of asteroids. The odds of any one of those rocks in all that space hitting Earth are beyond astronomical looking at raw numbers- but it happens. Such is the nature of probability.
Absolutely mind-blowing sometimes.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

"both annuli with comments: i.imgur.com...

how is that coincidence possible (the consistency of the encircled series in the chart with the comments next to it)?"

i'm trying to present my "find".

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: peterp
a reply to: Woodcarver

"both annuli with comments: i.imgur.com...

how is that coincidence possible (the consistency of the encircled series in the chart with the comments next to it)?"

i'm trying to present my "find".
The things you have circled and the notes you have next to the things that are circled do not even match. As far as I can tell, you're trying to find a "coincidence" in a page full of a jumble of numbers. Considering there are only 10 digits to choose from, I'm pretty sure you could seek-and-find ANYone's pertinent info with this. It's completely meaningless and inane.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes

sorry, but what you say is bull#.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
both annuli with comments: i.imgur.com...

the image shows 2 annulus calculations with 3 gregorian calendar dates (in 2 versions each) and a postal code / phone combination.

how is that coincidence possible (the consistency of the encircled series in the chart with the comments next to it)?

with regard to this simplicity, you act ignorant on purpose, nothing else, sorry.
edit on 9-9-2015 by peterp because: (no reason given)

top topics

join