It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN and Religion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondBlessed
a reply to: Woodcarver

I came here in search of opinion . To see what others thought about the information that I had read. Of course when facts and such knowledgeable information is passed down in a manner such as yours, it tends to shy people away from what you have to say by how they are communicating their so called "knowledge" in these topics I dont see how you can get very far in spreading knowledge with the tone and manner in which you are choosing to communicate with me. Again, you assume to much about me. The fact is that all things posted online arent always true and I completely understand this, but for some reason you seem to know exactly all my beliefs on this topic, not to mention how I preceive things. I hope you don't spend all your time spreading knowledge online with this approach that you have shown me. I would hope that you would speak on such matters that you are so knowledgeable about within an academic setting; one in which people can fully appreciate your wisdom.

Thing is, hes right. You could have spent 30 mins looking into it rather than post about demons (which your common sense should have setlled as BS).

As someone who at one point had the LHC as his career target...i also hate seeing threads like this. They are ignorance at its finest (worst?). The questions asked about black holes/demons/affecting earth are so silly and some casual research into how the LHC works will set most people straight.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

You know , I actually did do a bit of research. I just thought that ATS was a site that people could enlighten others instead of bash their intelligence and assume things about others. You know, what that I admit I was wrong. It seems ATS is a place that people have all the answers come to post. Appeantly it is not on this site that we can ask and receive other perspectives. I didn't know that ATS was a highly recognized scientific community. I kind of thought it was a place where interested minds could read about different things and get pointed in directions and be allowed to learn.
Again, I was wrong. I don't think this is a place to become enlightened as by my experiences with members. I had higher hopes of this being a kinder community. Then again, this is the internet, which explains a lot in itself. It's kinda sad when people think they call call out others when the only credibility linked to one's self is basically nothing. I can admit that I don't know much about these matters in physics and am in another field of work.
edit on 19-9-2015 by BeyondBlessed because: Error

new topics

<< 1   >>

join