It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead Season 6 ! !

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Yes, Yes he did.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Negan was Awesome!!

But Damn! They left fans hanging again...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Geez, kinda glad this season is over. Negan is just too stressful for me right now. I'd rather plant some flowers or bake some cupcakes than worry about who got Lucille.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Did they really need this much buildup for a 90 minute special that left us hanging? Oh well, just another SIX MONTHS till we get the answers!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
What the hell was up with Rick acting like a wuss ?

Getting bludgeoned to death.

Yeah ok.

I aint gonna miss the break.

Not when they keep this crap up.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Ah ffs, that was a cheap cliffhanger. Was afraid they would do that but I had some hope there might at least be a small payoff.

Negan was pretty cool though and I quite liked the buildup with them being outsmarted all day.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I looked it up on google because I did not want to wait 6 months to find out.

So it's there if people want a spoiler.

Wasn't Darryl.

He was already half dead.

Not of a 'point' made with him.
edit on 3-4-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The whole shooting darryl thing last week turned out to be totally pointless too. Expect the first 4 episodes of season 7 to be Morgan and his magic pony adventures with the mystical knights of bullsh!ttery before everyone finds out Aaron got murked and nobody cares.

Pretty much done watching it at this point.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

He was supposed to scared out of his mind at that point. Rick

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Yeah this was bad choice to do it this way. I am going to have some decisions to make going forward with this show.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Honestly if people are out there wondering I behove you to read the comics. To where they show the person getting beat and Maggie and Rick crying there eyes out. I just think the comics did a better job telling this part of the story. where's the emotion supposed to be in this story telling????

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Haven't seen it yet...doesn't screen for another 3 hours here in New Zealand...

...guessing they did go for a cliff-hanger finale then...with no idea who got Lucilled...

a-holes...

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I had heard rumors of the cliffhanger ending. I was hoping it was just dis-info. Pretty good episode but they should have given closure.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Oh that disappoints me.

Was hoping it wouldn't go for a cliffhanger ending...this show doesn't need any cheesy 'who died?' cheap-a$$ ratings hook for when it returns...

Plus it kinda disrespects Negan's character...AND that of whomever died...

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
All that happened just because of Carol. If she wasn't such a selfish idiot, none of that would've happened.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

They'll probably try to milk the death scene for all it's worth in the first episode next season.

You know. They'll time jump a bit. Show whatever else was going on with Morgan and Carol at the time of death. Then drag out the whole choosing a victim things again only then will we see the expressions on peoples faces while someone gets bashed in the last ten minutes or so. Cut to episode 2 next season to pick up the story of Rick and Crew then.

I haven't read the comics yet. I'm saving that experience for when the show finally folds some time in the future so as to have a whole new angle on the story.

Sorta like reading a different TWD timeline since characters change and some never existed or lived longer than they did in the comics etc..

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I think some left before they knew Carol was gone. Don't remember if Darryl knew or not.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
All that happened just because of Carol. If she wasn't such a selfish idiot, none of that would've happened.

I don't totally blame Carol. Her actions did help set up the particular chain of events that occurred (though most were caught trying to get Maggie to the doctor at the hilltop group), but a confrontation was inevitable the moment they attacked Negan's group a couple of episodes back. Maybe the situation and outcome would have been more favorable had she not left, but then again, maybe not.

As for the ending, yeah, that's cheap, gimmicky garbage to leave the audience hanging like that. So who was it? The main hint was the series of first person perspectives earlier in the episode. That person locked in the cage, and the one killed by Negan, are very likely the same person. That narrows the field to Daryl, Rosita, Glenn or Michonne. I don't think it was Daryl, given that he looked half dead already and might have died anyway regardless of getting his skull bashed in. Rosita? Hasn't had enough screen time and probably wouldn't have enough effect on the viewer. That leaves Michonne and Glenn. I'm leaning slightly toward Glenn, for various reasons, though offing Michonne might serve to make Rick even more nuts than he already is.
edit on 4-4-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
a reply to: neo96

He was supposed to scared out of his mind at that point. Rick

After everything he's been through.

Ricks scared!

Loss of his wife.

Biting ears off.

Cannibals

From the beginning of the show Rick and his group have always been out numbered.

And that doesn't make sense either.

For 6 years the group has been on the run with the living few, and far between.

Enter Neegan, and his group.

And the 'walked' right in to a 'trap' !

That's poor writing.

They still haven't explained who attacked them with the semi.
edit on 4-4-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
That ending was just bitch nuts.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join