It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flaperon IS from MH370

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Azureblue

Except that Boeing didn't identify it as more than from a 777.

It was CASA that had to identify which plane it was from since they built the part. And they said it was from MH370.

Thanks for the acknowledgement that: "... Boeing didn't identify it as more than from a 777..."
that was the news scroll I read off the TV on a NEWS source station.

CASA I think has 'Inferred' the part ID'd is from the 'missing' 777...but to prove that alleged fact in a court-of-law...I don't think they are ready to do that...

I still go with my inclination the part was swiped from the downed MH17 in Ukraine, hackers switched the ID numbers from a still missing & intact MH370 with possibly the only part without obvious missile shrapnel damage to it from flight MH17...the flaperon

Boeing probably has some deeper evidence to couch the flaperon identity to just a 777 aircraft

thanks

What possible reason would anyone have to stage the above?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Boeing doesn't keep those records, the OEM does. Casa has done more than "infer" It's from the missing aircraft, they've identified it as being from it.

Boeing doesn't keep records of every single part that goes on every single aircraft. There are millions of parts that go into even a 737 sized aircraft, which is the most popular commercial aircraft built. They'd need a warehouse complex to keep those records.

<< 1   >>

join