It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we be ashamed? Why, yes, yes we should.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: ShadowsOfEridu
a reply to: seagull

Let Israel take them in, we are already being invaded. They have been the most destabilizing force and their proxy fighter America.

Here they are again, the "Blame the Jews for everything" posters!

I don't want to cause thread drift but I see you post that a lot. And this is ats so you'll understand some references but I gotta know.

What Jews do you think he is blaming? Real Israelite type Jews ( like actual 12 tribe descendents). Which is odd that people in Israel refer to themselves as Israelis and not Israelites. Are you referring to khazarian Jews. Zionists, average Torah loving?

Again sorry for the thread drift but I really want to understand your point of view as you pop into quite a few threads and drop that line.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowsOfEridu

Let Israel take them in, we are already being invaded. They have been the most destabilizing force and their proxy fighter America. Yeah that poem was written by Jewish Communist Emma Lazarus. It really has nothing to do with the Statue of Liberty. Only because she intimated so.

Why yes!

'Allah' forbid there even be one state in the middle east that isn't muslim.

There can never be a Jewish state it's ALL their fault!

But then again that is what this is all about.

After the Sunni, and Shia(Saudi Arabia,Iran) get done fighting it out which doesn't look like it is ever going to happen anytime soon.

The winner will someday vanquish them evil jews.

Sure doesn't look like the ME has ever been peaceful.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
its all because we invadead iraq years ago so because of what we did we have to help and do the right thing .. but what happens when the people we help well some of then become terroist and start to do us harm ????

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I don't care if you are black or white, tall or short, skinny or fat, Jew or Muslim or Christian - you could be a pink and purple polkadot Satanist for all I care. If somebody needs help, I will give it to them.

These people need help, yet so many wish they would just fade away so they can get on with the important things like watching reality TV.

It's an absolute disgrace. Those that don't want to help them are lower than sub-human in my opinion.

One hopes it is THEY that fade away into insignificance instead.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Kali74

How MANY are indeed Jihadists I will need to kill?

How can we know? Do we not help simply because there's a chance some of them might be out to cause harm?

HOW will you stop that?

I wish there was a magical way to sort out the bad from the good. But there isn't, at least none this mere mortal can hope to use. We help them, and judge each by his/her actions, and act accordingly. What else is there?

I want EACH and every innocent we can SAVE brought over here ,JUST as bad as I wish to exterminate Jihadists.

We are agreed. I guess our only disagreement is in the means to the end?

We still have to create a new industrial base ,ifrastructure replacement and a rearmament to confront the MESS rising up all over the world before we get HIT in the arctic or by Iran giving a nuke to an inbound tango.

...and if the powers in the ME want our continued help? They're going to have to earn it. That means stepping up and helping pay for it. Saudi Arabia. Israel. Jordan. Egypt. ...and all those little sheikdoms with more money than common sense. They want a stable middle east? They can help by providing money and assistance.

The answers are out there. We have to only want to do it.
edit on 9/5/2015 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

THAT would mean they would have to FIGHT but they suck at it.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

They'll have to learn how, or provide the money/time to help these people.

Ideally it should be them. They're much better positioned to do it, with the European Union/United States et al providing logistics, and supplies.

But it's all likely a pipe dream. Most of these people, and I include my own, are far too happy with the current status quo.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
its a shame that we the people of this planet still allow so few people to couse pain and horrer to so menny that they have to leave thire home land ............ i thort we all said after the second world war that things like this will and should stay in the past .. should we be ivolving to a degree that it nether happans in the first place " again "

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tempestking
its all because we invadead iraq years ago so because of what we did we have to help and do the right thing .. but what happens when the people we help well some of then become terroist and start to do us harm ????

'It's all because we invaded Iraq' ?

No. Iraq was actually an attempt, and a wake up call to terrorism, but that wasn't the first time . There were Many before 9-11.

Like the first World Trade Center attack in '93, The Cole bombing, slew of others.

Hell it can be traced back to Iranian hostage crisis going back even further to 'Black September'.

directorblue.blogspot.com...

For the life of me I don't understand why some people think that ME history began in 2000.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tempestking

NO it isn't at all.
Its about a failed presidency.
WE were supposed to have a base there to stabilize the area and normalize relations with Iraq, but we could get a SOFA agreement when this POTUS decided to pull out.
THEN he did some gun running out of Lybia to back his rebel cause, who got out of hand and became ISIS, all because he wanted Syria leadership to be taken down.
He doesn't know HOW to run a foreign policy AT ALL ,his advisors suck and THAT is how we got here.
I'm sure he'll blame THEM afterward.
edit on 5-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
It is about failed presidencies, and it isn't.

It's about unconscionable meddling in the affairs of people for the mere purposes of wealth, power, prestige, and influence.

Treating people, not just in the ME, but everywhere as political pawns in some extra-special game of chess, without fear of repercussions. Thinking they're above the law. It doesn't matter who they are.

Obama. Bush. Blair. Sadat. Begin. Khomeini. Go on back to the Caesars of Rome, Alexander. Who the Hell ever. This situation, and all the ones throughout history like it, come as a direct result of our rolling over and showing our throats to those who we think have sharper teeth. No matter the intent, the results are what we see before us today. Innocents lost, who should not have been.

We allow it. We cry over it. ...yet we allow it to continue for generation after generation after generation. Allowing those who hunger for power to control us, to devalue us at their whims.

This little boy. ...and millions like him. The mother. ...and millions like her. All died because we won't bite back when it's necessary. That father, and how many millions just like him? Scarred and destroyed because we won't bite back when necessary.

We, rightfully, decry police brutality...as we should. Yet a large number of us blame the whole for the actions of a few. Who do you suppose benefits from that? Then others come along and vow to kill cops in some sort of misguided vengeance. We decry it, in all our righteous fury...and many of us again, color the many for the actions of the few. Again, who benefits? Turning us against each other. Who benefits?

Syria. Rwanda. Eritrea. Soweto. Selma. Palestine. Thousands of places more infamous than those, and tens of thousands more that no one will ever know.

All of us have, at one time or another, have been led down a primrose path by people who've convinced us that the cause is just. Or righteous. Or...

Sometimes the path is just. Or righteous. Or... But we have a habit of leaping before we look, and repenting at our leisure.

We have the ability to fix this. Fix this before we run out of little boys. ...and little girls. Their mothers and fathers. Before too many more are scarred and wounded beyond any hope of recovery.

There is no magic cure-all. No panacea that will make it all go away before the sunsets tomorrow. Blood will be required. Probably blood that can least be spared. But most of all, it'll require time and effort. Sweat and more sweat.

The past few days, I've had a picture of that little boy as my wallpaper on my computer screen. It's the first thing I see when I turn it on, and the last thing I see when I shut down. Why you may ask?

I have no children of my own. But all my older sisters do. One young lady in particular means more to me than life itself. I met her when she was all of a week old, and she's owned me heart and soul ever since I first looked into those beautiful blue eyes. She is the one person on this benighted planet that I would die for. She's the daughter I'll never have. She's in her mid 20's now, a lovely young lady who was once this little boys age... I can't begin to imagine the grief, the horror, that that father is dealing with right now. He made a choice to try and flee an intolerable situation, like so many others throughout history, and like so many others, he got to live to rue the choice.

I have to try to help. Not just for me. Not just for Aylan. But for my sisters, sisters of different parents. Brothers of different parents. ...and nieces and nephews of those siblings. I'll never know them. Many of them might even hate me for whatever reason. I have to. For the sake of my own humanity.

My little bit probably won't change the world. In fact, it's almost a certainty that it won't. But the world need people to tilt at windmills, if only to prove that they aren't invincible giants.

It's up to us to control those whom we set up to manage the world. If we don't, we've no one to blame but ourselves for this world.

Many of you disagree. Many of you think there's nothing we can do about it. Look at the picture of that little boy, and the thousands just like him all over the world, and tell yourself "I can't help.". There's always something you can do. You don't need to join the Army and go fight. Walk down to the library and help in a reading program. Tutor a child in math, or history. All these things help make our world a better place.

There are seven billion of us. That's certainly enough to make a difference should we choose to. Isn't it?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Jesus said
You will hear the sound of war
And you will hear romours of war
See that it dose not trouble you
For these things must come to pass.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: piney
Jesus said
You will hear the sound of war
And you will hear romours of war
See that it dose not trouble you
For these things must come to pass.
Your Jesus and god don't seem to care about people these days though do they.
"I could perform a miracle to save a load of people, just like I used to do a couple of thousand years ago, but I can't be arsed these days."
Lame.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Some people of ISLAM seek worse...girlsjustwannahaveguns.com...
Using the kindness of others to spread your wrath.
PAYBACKS a bitch,we haven't BEEN WWII angry at Islam but a faction is CLEARLY going for it,ALL will pay for not fighting for your own.
It won't be our choice to want that, it is an obvilous outcome like the last time Moslems rolled over Europe. Only this rtime we won't use Impaling, we will use WMDs to cow them.
ISIS has stained them worse than Hitler stained Germany,BY FAR.

edit on 6-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

The ME HAS NOT taken refugees THATY have NOT curbed their ditrius YOU have left that to the west.

edit on 6-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Have you checked out the news feeds of every broadcaster showing the people rolling into Germany off the trains?
Maybe 20% women and children, but lines and lines of single males of fighting age.
I imagine the MSM reporters are struggling to find heartbreak kids stories because every one they film is close up I suspect in an attempt to hide how the overwhelming majority of people are single males.

To me it looks like the tragic death of that child clouded the sensible thoughts of most folk, and I guess it remains to be seen what happens to Germany now.
I'm glad the UK still has a border.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is an interesting angle on the 'Syrian' refugees. 100,000 of them are actually Palestinians from refugee camps within Syria. Not sure what implication this has if any, but many will be trained for holy war. www.jpost.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It's a digusting event,formented by greed and xenophobic efforts to force the world into a percieved notion,that should never have been pursued.

THE game is NOW to decide WHOM I speak of as it is appliccable to many.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

It's a digusting event,formented by greed and xenophobic efforts to force the world into a percieved notion,that should never have been pursued.

THE game is NOW to decide WHOM I speak of as it is appliccable to many.
I am glad that the UK did not sign up to the Schengen Agreement.

(post by yulka removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The UK is not a member of the Schengen agreement/area.
That pleases me with the current challenges in the EU.

edit on 6.9.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join