It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Package "tendered to military agent"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ordered a diy e juice kit a few days ago. It was sent from California, went to a few places in CA and now it's saying it's been "tendered to a military agent". What does this mean?

It shipped from the San Diego post office to this today. Different zip code.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
was it being shipped to an APO address? It's probably in a military sort facility.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

It was not. I'm wondering if the sorting place screwed up or if perhaps they have some weird deal to fly mail. That or the gubment stole my nicotine!

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

There are a TON of reasons why your tracking would say this, And really it's hard to guess with out actually calling someone to find out.

It could be that it was quicker to drop it off to an authorized military personnel for delivery, In which case you will receive it soon. It could be that it was delivered to a wrong address on a military base, But that's doubtful.

It could have hit some restrictions and is being stored in a military warehouse for the time being(think airport) It will most likely be delivered soon.

And theres more reasons. Chances are good you will end up getting your package soon, But you should make some inquires if you get worried.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

This is sometimes used incorrectly by the post office when they deliver to someone other than the addressee. For example, if you live in an apartment complex and the carrier delivers the package to the front desk instead of your apartment, that code sometimes appears. Those are 'mistakes of convenience' because it's just one of several choices the carrier must choose with his tracking device. It's supposed to be used when the military post office (APO, FPO) is "in the loop" and carries the package from one place to another. "tendered" means "carried" in this case.

It has nothing to do with investigating anyone.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

It could have hit some restrictions and is being stored in a military warehouse for the time being(think airport) It will most likely be delivered soon.

This is my biggest worry, only because I don't want to have to wait for a long time. Any idea what would be an issue? There should only be nicotine in vegetable glycerin, some bottles of flavoring, mixing bottles and syringes. After typing that I can understand how it might look sketchy!

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I'm not actually worried about being investigated or anything, more that they're going to screw up or that the package has some sort of restriction or something.

Not odd conspiracy odd, just something I haven't heard of and I want my fix!

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I really doubt that is the cause. It could be held up in an airport waiting to be delivered.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

K I'll calm my titties and try to have a little faith. I'm impatient and don't like seeing any issues in the tracking.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I buy art pieces from America and it is mind blowing to watch it get shunted about the country before it gets to the UK , I was just checking the tracking on my latest piece today ten days after I bought it from New York and it has finally cleared customs yaaahh .

It went from West Hemstead Ny 2 days later it went to Metro NY distribution then to Palatine IIL then Carol stream IL then Glendale hights then to DHL Melrose park on the 7th then finally to customs I expect it on the 20th but that is nothing compared to some I have bought and followed .

I bought a piece which is described as a deep case in glass from Florida or Georgia a couple of years ago it came with a added suprise a huge spider the thing was over 3.5 inches across , I was in my living room in the early hours of the morning with the lights down low on my tablet and looked up and there it was with its front leg touching the ceiling , luckily I had been lazy and plugged the vacuum /hoover in and it was sitting at my feet , I had visions of trying to explain to my home insurance why I destroyed about 30+ k of art and collection of rare whisky and antiques on that main wall that the spider was on .

The scary thing was I sucked the sod up with the vacume after smashing its legs and weeks later when I was changing the bag the thing was still alive and crawling up my arm , I now know PTSD is not the product of a weak mind , and PS I also have had electronic cigarettes stopped and opened by the mail when they first came on the scene

top topics

join