It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Found in Contempt of Court - Jail

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

NNNooooo!!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Aww damn. Sorry. Didn't mean to be mean.

Oh, Sweetie! I didn't mean YOU were being mean! Sorry about that. I meant what I said ("the truth hurts") was mean.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I heard this morning on the news the governor is holding a special session to define Kim Davies role duties.
Has anyone seen anywhere the cost this woman has brought to taxpayers in her state?

I'd be interested to see the tally.

And does anyone know when her term is over?
edit on 26-9-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I hadn't heard that... Did you hear it from a reputable source?

I don't know how much she has cost the state so far.

The term is 4 years and she was elected this past January, so she has over 3 years to go. But I don't think there are any term limits, as her mother held the position for 140 years or something... So, she could be elected again.

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I heard this morning on the news the governor is holding a special session to define Kim Davies role duties.

I would define her role as an unemployed citizen of Rowan County (credit to my hubby). LOL!
edit on 9/26/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

CBS morning news...Reputable?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Yes, of course.
I just can't find it anywhere yet. That would be good news. I want this to be over and have the precedent set.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I just looked online and couldn't find it either. My husband and I both heard the same thing as we looked at each other and started discussing how much unnecessary work and cost this woman has created for her state.

I think people would be shocked when the total cost came out. I doubt she would be reelected after people see it.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

I just looked online and couldn't find it either. My husband and I both heard the same thing as we looked at each other and started discussing how much unnecessary work and cost this woman has created for her state.

I think people would be shocked when the total cost came out. I doubt she would be reelected after people see it.

He better not backtrack.

I did read the FRC is requesting they have a special session to accomodate Kim. (Timeline. May not be current, as in today).

July 7, 2015.

"Regardless of whatever their personal feelings might be, the overwhelming majority of county clerks are following the law and carrying out their duty to issue marriage licenses regardless of gender, and the courts will deal appropriately with the two or three clerks who are acting otherwise." Beshear said his administration is continuing to identify state statutes that must now be interpreted in a different way and is making the appropriate changes. Read more here: www.kentucky.com...=cpy

It's time for everyone to take a deep breath," Beshear said. "There is no need to spend $60,000 a day of taxpayers' dollars calling a special session of the General Assembly, and therefore I will not be calling a special session on this topic. "If there are any minor changes needed to clarify the language of statutes, any such changes can be made in the 2016 legislative session in January," he said. Read more here: www.kentucky.com...=cpy

edit on 26-9-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Dp
edit on 26-9-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Yeah, when the SC ruled, a bunch of county clerks asked for a special session and the governor refused, telling them to just do their job. $60,000 a day? Jesus!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

60K a day! Jesus would enter her office and turn her tables over !!!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Back! Back! Back, I say!

Huh.

Who knew there was a minion for everything???

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Just a couple updates for anyone who is following the Kim Davis Saga...

Kim Davis Took Her Position With the Intent to Deny Marriage Licenses

One of the biggest defenses we hear for Kim is that the "definition of marriage" changed after she took her job. But just 2 weeks after she took office, she was already writing Letters to state lawmakers, requesting an exemption, should the Supreme Court rule as it eventually did. So, she DID know that the law was bound to change, and took her job, knowing that.

Here's another interesting story that goes further into her "meeting" with the pope, her law firm's accusing the Vatican lying about the meeting, and the possibility of an impeachment based on public relations embarrassment.

Source

Amid the flurry of commentary by the mainstream and LGBT media on the “meaning” of Davis’ disputed meeting with Pope Francis during his trip to the United States, the Vatican issued a statement describing Davis’ so-called private audience with the pope to be nothing but a handshake in a reception line.
Within hours of the Vatican statement, Davis’ law firm fired back accusing the Vatican of misrepresenting the nature and extent of the meeting and wholly denied that Davis met the Pontiff as one of many people in a reception line.
To dispute the Vatican’s version of the meeting, Davis’ law firm posted pics that purport to show Davis and her fourth husband in the Vatican embassy in Washington where the meeting purportedly occurred. None of the photos has Davis and the pope in the same frame.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

She is the figure head for some people that think their Religious Rights are being taken away, it was the Baker before and Kim now. facts don't matter

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Hey, pal. I thought you were supposed to be out promoting your agenda or something, not ripping on poor Saint Kimmy.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well, i am, and my off time i am a paid Government Shill that is infiltrating Above Top secret with my Gay Agenda.. i mean why else would Gays be on Above Top Secret

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
i mean why else would Gays be on Above Top Secret

Probably to make sure they have not figured out that you killed Kennedy and blew up the World Trade Center.

I would think the ruse is still working since you control the media.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Yep the Gays are responsible for every single thing. Yes the Gays are repressing the religious right such as Kim Davis' case.

Yes the Gays are out to get you with their agenda oppressing your rights.

And yes the Gays are out to turn you gay.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Hey, pal. I thought you were supposed to be out promoting your agenda or something, not ripping on poor Saint Kimmy.

Civil rights -- equal rights.

Same fight.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I have to keep track of things..

i'll let you in on a Secret.. we are not going to take away Guns, we are going to take away ammunition and replace it all with Glitter

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join