It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Beret Who Stopped Child's Rape Faces Army Discharge

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
www.ipetitions.com...

link to the petition that is being forwarded to the office of Congressman Duncan Hunter.
If you feel this man was right in his action, sign it.

OrphanApology - We are not going to agree here. You may be all for this type of behaviour with your "if a girl's body is ready to have children then there's nothing morally wrong with #ing her" but im not.
Enjoy the rest of your day. An show some restraint.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Thanks! I signed it.

Wonder where the change.org petition is.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Armed forces make wrong decision Shocker.

If he killed the guy, maybe they'd have a case.

He's a bigger hero for doing what he did.
Does he really want to work for a group who sack people for this?
I know I wouldn't, this and other things.

It's not the people, the brave men and women, it's those who give the orders to those who give the orders that are the problem.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is the same U.S. military as it has always been. The men and women on the ground or at sea or in the air put their lives on the line with heroic virtue, and those closer to the centres of power and the Joint Chiefs are monstrously spineless pawns of the CIA and other nameless dark interests of the Black Ops of the USA.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I whole-heartedly commend the young man's actions against this sick **ck. He should have shot the guy's wiener off.
Rape is rape. Commonplace or not.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

You would be wrong.

I guess you could keep it in house, but if it got out then he/she would face the charges.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

We are at war because some old guys in suit decided that we should go over there.
Had nothing to do with the people that we are killing.

I feel like since I am not worshiping this mans feet people refuse to read where I say I don't disagree with him beating up the man.

Just not going to act like there ins't consequence when you act on your own like that.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This just makes me sick, and reminds me of one of the reasons I left the army in the first place.

Yeah, pedophilia for young boys has been a widespread, commonplace practice in the Muslim world for eons. Hell, when I was in Saudi, we learned this was actually common, though thankfully, none of us ever witnessed it. Honestly, though, I really don't give a flying # about respecting their "culture" when that culture involves the open and tolerated abuse of people, especially the weaker elements of society such as women and children. That's where my culturally sensitivity ends. In many things, I tend to be a moral relativist, and am content to accept many differences in cultures attitudes, even if they are far from my own. However, there are certain practices that I refuse to tolerate, regardless of culture. Sexual abuse of children is one of those.

This fine Green Beret deserves a medal. He was approached by a mother desperate to protect and save her young child. It's not like she could have called the police or taken the cop to court, not when this is a common, socially accepted practice. And the soldier, he didn't have official channels to help, either. The only way to stop this from happening was to do something about it himself. Vigilante justice is the only kind of justice available in this case. Because most people in this society seem to think it's ok to rape young boys.

The only thing wrong this soldier did was to let this child molester live. Ideally, he and a few friends would have taken this piece of shyte somewhere and offed him quietly, then dispose of the body. It's Afghanistan. People disappear and die all the time.

The only thing the soldier did wrong in my opinion, was that he didn't

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

As many of my fellow soldier have enough issues, telling them to suicide WILL get you booted off this forum.
I guess yor statement of NOT understanding is steming from your inability to empathize with people who go to fight ANYWHERE,so YOUR ideas are at best insulting.
Whinning about how he pushed down a bully is nothing short of patheic,both via the assinine administration and ANY P.C. moron who demands we comply or they get offended.
THANK you SOOOOOOOO much for your OPINION however little KNOWLEDGE and wisdom is expressed when you speak.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

What is wrong with you? Have you read the story or are you intent on making things up?just because of what I perceive, as a hatred of soldiers and of MEN. Your rhetoric is vile, and accusing without provocation, if you hate men and distrust any action they make, I'm sure there's a matriarchal society you could join where you could spout your vitriol with zero retort.

I was a soldier, I am a man,I don't respect and allow rapists of boys or girls, I believe in equality and many other soldiers are just like me.the mother came to him in a plea to help her son and he did, so a female asked the male to help her male boy and he did!

Soldiers operate in the most vile sick places on earth, and we have ROE and we must respect the culture ect ect we were to allow Sunnis and #tes to engage in a sectarian war and we couldn't step in unless attacked, so you would have dead body's of one side laying all over the ground while the winning side collected there's. It is pure insanity, don't draw conclusions you have no idea, don't sit there from your position of all know self richeousness making decrees and assumptions, you got a fine high horse.

Anyway yea go ahead hate men hate soldiers, vitriol like yours I can't stand.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

So stating that you want to "nuke" a whole nation causing massive genocide is perfectly acceptable but someone explaining that if you have that view you should start with yourself is a big no no?

Ah...

If I didn't know any better I'd say you were a part of the U.S. military. Either way since you didn't seem to understand the point of my post.

Here it is:

If you believe that destroying whole nations through nuclear disaster is the answer to child abuse then you should start by offing yourself(which no one wants to do). No one wants to die and no one wants to be murdered. Child abuse is prevalent throughout the world including the U.S. and the answer to it isn't to commit genocide.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Pull out and nuke the entire site from orbit.....its the only way to be sure.

But then how will the USA control the market price of Opium or did you think they were there to liberate the populace?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I never said I hate men.

But obviously this man had been operating for years perfectly fine and only decided to retaliate against child abuse when this guy scoffed at him. I'm not buying the hero thing.

I do hate soldiers(the job) as they support and continue the war machine. It has nothing to do with being male(there are plenty of females in military as well) but to being screws in a machine that has resulted in the deaths of millions of people throughout the years. At what point have I said anything about this support of said war machine being only a male problem? Females support it as well and generally in higher numbers because we make up a higher percentage of the population.

Now who's making stuff up.

You were a soldier and a man, okay...TMI but whatever floats your boat. If you were in these countries operating and knew about child brides and various other unsavory situations then it's nothing new that the military is a quite evil operation doing these sort of things. You chose to enlist. I am not sure what you want me to say. It's not about high horses, it's about refusing to provide any more grease for this machine that's resulted and will continue to result in the deaths of people around the world. Possibly the U.S. in the very near future if the path gets any scruffier.

I find it odd that people retaliate at anyone who refuses to parade hero worship of the war machine. I am just not interested as I see all sorts of wonderful things happening globally as a result of this sort of mindset.

Do you really think you're that far different from a militant in these sort of place?

This is the problem.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

CAv as well as trooper might be clues but READING my passed posts would clinch it.
I was a scout, and sorched earth IS NOT called for, however KILLING an abusive official in a warzone?
I'M fine with that.
IT'S AGAINST UCMJ of course, but I wouldn't care.
I see a monster as defined by my abrahamic, western ,values and I have an itch to kill it.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

As you stated, YOU have no idea so WHY are you expounding ,insulting ,us with MORE of the ideas YOU HAVE NO skill at expressing?
WE DON'T care what YOU mean,we also do care about YOUR or anyones feelings about how we operate in a war zone.
THOSE are ours alone.
WAR machines in case you LIVE in a vaccum are neccessary ,maybe not the POLICING of the world by our values of course but EVERY country needs a military.
Hippies/sters tend to not know that for some reason.
edit on 3-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Alright then stop responding to me if you have no interest in anything I have to say.

Sitting here and writing several messages about how much you don't care about what I have to say is kind of pointless don't you think?

Here I'll do it for you:

I am not responding to anymore of your messages.

There.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You said that, he only did it for a boy not the girls why is that? You made the case that his action was a discriminatory one. I'm on mobile so if you need a copy and paste quote of your own words I'll provide that for you.

Yes it is a high horse, you are apart of this society you so wretchedly despise and therefor you share responsibility in child rape and murder just as much as the soldier does, so get over yourself. I sleep easy at night I'm not a bad person I don't look at things in the smear wash like you. You are too far away you can only see the forest, but you can't see the individual trees.

Hero worship, all your words are spiteful and hateful. Someone does something good and you try to spin it because of your twisted views that says everything American soldier is wrong. Guess what people are people, we are not cookie cutter imprints of your twisted views and no matter how much you'd like it to be so, and no matter how much you see your self as a champion of the good! Your acting as a smear machine and nothing more. You are dehumanizing, and you are wrong

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I know far far more about Afghanistan than I ever EVER wanted to know.

And I can tell you sir, sometimes (most of the time) Vigilante Justice is all they have.

~ Besides, there are times that "situation ethics' kick in, and one does what's right despite the consequences.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
WE don't tell them how to eat TOFU, so why do they judge how we soldier?
The factors of WHY he did it are SO many ,IF a HIGHLY trained pro decides to do that, I give him the benefit of the doubt until all the info is in so F##K the Afghan cop and hurray for the man 's personal victory ,at least he'll sleep better.

edit on 3-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Yeah, pedophilia for young boys has been a widespread, commonplace practice in the Muslim world for eons. Hell, when I was in Saudi, we learned this was actually common, though thankfully, none of us ever witnessed it. Honestly, though, I really don't give a flying # about respecting their "culture" when that culture involves the open and tolerated abuse of people, especially the weaker elements of society such as women and children

And animals. Bestiality is also quite acceptable (in Afghanistan.)

edit on 9/3/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join