It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox news is reporting Brady wins nullification of 4 game suspension

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Brady is a citizen right? If his rights are being violated the court should be there right?

yes and yes
right after all the important # goes to court and all the peons are vindicated, brady should have is day
once people are not starving.
once people are not homeless
once predatory lending is gotten rid of
once about a billion other things are handled then yes

till then, brady, the nfl, the judge, all of them.
dicks

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Your son is accused of stealing money from a classmate. They search and initially say they found money and tools linking him to the crime. Later they admit no evidence was ever found.

They then produce a text on his phone where your son talks about the classmate in question stealing money from him and he wants it back. They use this as evidence your son is a thief.

You tell the police there is no way your son would just steal from someone on his own.

The police charge you as an accessory based on the fact if he would not do it on his own then you must have told him to. How many of you would bash the police in this circumstance? That is exactly what happened here.

Berman “repeatedly” asked Nash what direct evidence the league possesses linking Brady to a plot to surreptitiously deflate footballs below the league-minimum level, prior to the Jan. 18 AFC title game against Indianapolis.

Nash said “maybe the most direct evidence” came during Brady’s and the union’s unsuccessful appeal in June, heard by commissioner Goodell. Specifically, when Brady testified that the two implicated Patriots equipment handlers would never have deflated footballs on their own.

www.winnipegsun.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

So if your boss suspends you without pay for 3 months you should not have a hearing until there are no homeless people in the world? Until then you need to suck it up?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Meh if you say so.

Didn't want to see him off the field for it anyway.

It's important to note I am not saying Brady was not involved. I am saying there is no evidence of it, and there is actually no evidence any balls were ever underinflated. The evidence was concocted and it was a planned attack against Brady and the Patriots. Maybe they were, maybe he was. All the NFL found was nothing, so they spent $3 million on a hit piece to justify the penalties they wanted to give.

Literally no balls were ever found underinflated other than the one the Colts had in their possession.

Numerous teams and other QB's were either caught or admitted to altering balls, the NFL did not go after any of them. They did go after the Pats with literally zero evidence.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

ok.
clearly you are passionate about football or tom brady or whatever

thats great. you have that right

i still think that it is very disturbing that millions of dollars were spent and a federal case(literally) made because of something as dumb as this.
type another what if scenario and i will still feel this way

this dude is a multi millionare.
the incident happened in july last year. so 14 months and it has already been through court.
that is disturbing because people, real people on the grind trying to survive wait years and years for # to go through the courts and this rich, mega rich whiney ass little baby makes a federal case out of this

dude has millions and millions of dollars

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Meh if you say so.

Didn't want to see him off the field for it anyway.

These are some of the actual texts. The two things Pats haters ignore, and the NFL ignored, is the texts talk about they want the balls around 13psi (within regulation), and the NFL was putting them at 16psi (outside regulation).

“I checked some of the balls this morn…” Jastremski wrote to McNally. “The refs f—ed us…a few of them were almost at 16. They didn’t recheck (them) after they put air in them.”

“Ugh…Tom was right,” he wrote. “I just measured some of the balls. They supposed to be 13 lbs… They were like 16. Felt like bricks.”

So the texts used to show the Pats were cheating actually show the NFL was cheating.
larrybrownsports.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

So if your boss suspends you without pay for 3 months you should not have a hearing until there are no homeless people in the world? Until then you need to suck it up?

give me a break
this whole situation is redonkulous.
thats my opinion
try not to have a heart attack over it
take a baby asperin or something

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mugly
the incident happened in july last year. so 14 months and it has already been through court.

that is disturbing because people, real people on the grind trying to survive wait years and years for # to go through the courts and this rich, mega rich whiney ass little baby makes a federal case out of this

100% completely false. Money had nothing to do with it. It's also not "through", this is round 1, appeals have already been made. That is why things take so long. You are just completely ignorant on the subject, and the fact you think Brady should have no rights because he is not poor is VERY disturbing.
edit on 3-9-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

100% completely false. Money had nothing to do with it. It's also not "through", this is round 1, appeals have already been made. That is why things take so long. You are just completely ignorant on the subject, and the fact you think Brady should have no rights because he is not poor is VERY disturbing.

money has everything to do with it
i also didnt say he has no rights. not once

i said there are more important things going on in this country and lots of other stuff should be handled first before the courts even entertain the idea of hearing this brady crap

well, i did not use those words but thats what i meant

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It is ridiculous. The fact you don't care Brady was set up and railroaded and penalized with no evidence and you don't care because he is not poor is more ridiculous, it's actually disgusting. Every scenario I present where this happens to you you refuse to agree you should have no rights. The US and THEM attitude you have makes me want to puke, and it's exactly what you yourself hate. Go take a look in the mirror and realize we are all people and we ALL have rights.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Sorry, you did. When you said he should not be able to have a court hearing, and he should suck it up and sit home because he is rich, you EXPLICITLY stated he should not have the same rights as other people.

Your son is accused of rape. Cops lie and say there is semen evidence when there is not. The entire college campus believes your son is a rapist due to lies spread about him for months. Eventually cops admit they lied, there is no evidence, but he is sent to jail for a year anyways.

Is your son poor and homeless? If not .. too bad and suck it up.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Sorry, you did. When you said he should not be able to have a court hearing, and he should suck it up and sit home because he is rich, you EXPLICITLY stated he should not have the same rights as other people.

Your son is accused of rape. Cops lie and say there is semen evidence when there is not. The entire college campus believes your son is a rapist due to lies spread about him for months. Eventually cops admit they lied, there is no evidence, but he is sent to jail for a year anyways.

Is your son poor and homeless? If not .. too bad and suck it up.

no i didnt.
you asked
---Brady is a citizen right? If his rights are being violated the court should be there right?---
and i said yes and yes

i am getting a kick out of this

brady does have right
it is about money
it is disturbing that this case goes through federal court
football sucks

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Yes Goodell, who is great buds with Craft, wanted to go after one of their biggest markets in a HUGE sports town.
Brady isn't really the bad guy in the league, its Belicheck. I would believe a witch hunt on him.

Maybe I did miss some things because I stopped caring about it.

Didn't they have some text from the equipment people about lowering pressure?

Even though the Craft and Goodell are good friends and the Pats are a big market team Goddell went after them for multiple reason.

1. NFL owners like Jerry Jones put pressure on Goodell to stick it to the Patriots/Brady
2. Fans, media, and people who aren't Patriots fans want Brady/Patriots head on a stick and wanted them punished.
3. New York Jets director of operations Mike Kensil was really the driving force behind this
4. Once Goodell's underling came up with the original punishment Goodell couldn't throw him under the bus by overturning the punishment.
5. Spygate and the fact that Goodell took a bunch of heat from fans/media for not punishing the pats hard enough (even though the punishment was pretty severe for what they did).

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

no i didnt.
you asked
---Brady is a citizen right? If his rights are being violated the court should be there right?---
and i said yes and yes

Hilarious ... not at all what you said. It's funny you left out the part of your quote that shows what you actually said.

right after all the important # goes to court and all the peons are vindicated, brady should have is day
once people are not starving.
once people are not homeless
once predatory lending is gotten rid of
once about a billion other things are handled then yes

So you said Brady does not have the same rights as you until that stuff is dealt with. YOU have the right to be heard, but Brady does not.

Disgusting.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Spygate is another ridiculous situation. Pats may have violated the spirit of the rule, but they actually followed the letter of the rule. The Jets and Mangini even say Spygate was ridiculous, and Mangini says he actually regrets starting it. If the Jets and Mangini think Spygate was way overblown then you know it is, since Mangini was the one who started it all and wanted the Pats hurt.

Eric Mangini regrets turning in the Patriots over Spygate
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Long time ago sports flipped the rule around to it not how you play the game but whether you win or loose. Big money made by winners and friends.

Too many things these days that way too, especially business and politics.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

nope.
still dont see where i said he does not have rights and should not be heard
i just think that millions of other people and their issues should be heard before him
someone has to go first
someone has to go last
might as well be him last

if you think this is not about money youre crazy
if this situation dealt with the every man and not a multi millionare sports figure and a multi billion dollar industry it would not have been heard as fast as it was

get a grip man
we are talking about a football player and a friggin over/under inflated football
you think that is what is important in this world?

dont try to kid me by saying it is about anyones rights with all your hypothetical situations...i dont buy it
youre a fan and thats why you are so bunged up.
just admit it. its fine, youre allowed to feel that way just be honest and stop trying to make it seem like youre on a crusade for peoples rights

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

nope.
still dont see where i said he does not have rights and should not be heard
i just think that millions of other people and their issues should be heard before him
someone has to go first
someone has to go last
might as well be him last

No, you said he should not be heard as long as people are hungry and homeless. I quoted your words. Because he has money he should not have the right to be heard as long as people are hungry and homeless.

If you think his money was influential then show me the court cases this Judge was supposed to hear instead, but did not hear due to Brady's money. Show me exactly which court cases he jumped in line.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

as long as is not the same as not at all
there has to be some sort of order. have to start somewhere. have to end somewhere.
i would rather it start somewhere else cause all kinds of things are more important than this

you dont think this has to do with money?
hahahah

if this was some dude getting suspended for BS(as you say) reasons do you think it would have made its way through federal court in 14 months? some dude that made 10 bucks an hour. some dude that was not on trading cards and posters and shirts.
you think it would be as important
give me a break

edit on 3-9-2015 by Mugly because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

You are completely ignorant and should just stop. 14 months is not a record. These are the times for COMPLEX cases, with MONTHS of discovery. This case was a fairly simple one all things considered.

Looking at these timelines, a large lawsuit, running smoothly from start to finish, will, at best, take pretty close to a year before a trial takes place.

lavellelaw.com...

This is true in federal court where a trial date is set at the beginning and the case proceeds within 15 months

www.cochranfirm.com...

The entire process can take from as little as six months, to as long as years.

litigation.findlaw.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join