It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS are not Muslims, Zionist are not Jews, Westboro Baptist are not Christians.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: piney

To me being a christian I see Isis as being sent by God.

Perfect for the sacrifice.. ISIS would surely agree with you and would saw your head off to prove it.

God hates man and has said he will start again like in the flood with Noah but this time he will use fire not water.

Slayer agrees with you wholeheartedly. Imperfect creator (man) created an imperfect God, a self fulfilled prophesy.

Drones since the dawn of time Compelled to live your sheltered lives Not once has anyone ever seen Such a rise of pure hypocrisy I'll instigate I'll free your mind I'll show you what I've known all this time.
God Hates Us All, God Hates Us All You know it's true God hates this place You know it's true he hates this race

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

A little flaw in your thinking...We've got their book...We know what they think and believe...We also know they believe their god gives them permission to lie to you about what they believe...You ought to read their bible...

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
SIS are not Muslims, Zionist are not Jews, Westboro Baptist are not Christians.

Well then the muslims, the Jews, and the Christians needs to stop identifying with the slime of humanity.

But hey what do I know.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

According to the OP it is wrong to tell people what religion they are.......

Shrug...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join