It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Hacker Threatens To Sell Hillary's ENTIRE UNRELEASED Private Emails For $500K

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I am wondering if Clinton mail server has been moved or is the setup at the time of the incident.

The MX record points to a host on 1 and 1 net

DNS servers
ns52.1and1.com
ns51.1and1.com

Answer records
clintonmail.com NS ns51.1and1.com

clintonmail.com A 198.71.53.150
clintonmail.com MX exchange: mx00.1and1.com

The A records point to a host on a network network that seems to be part of 1 and 1 with domain name of perfora.net. Wonder if the MX pointed there at one time (maybe the private mail server location?) or things are a bit different than reported.

Anyone else here looked into this?

edit:

This assumes the item clintonmail.com posted some where is the mail domain....internet data...who knows...
edit on 9/5/2015 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Maybe instead of being greedy should consider release it for free. Then again that was the probable motive, greed, in that hacking.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I am wondering if Clinton mail server has been moved or is the setup at the time of the incident.

The MX record points to a host on 1 and 1 net

DNS servers
ns52.1and1.com
ns51.1and1.com

Answer records
clintonmail.com NS ns51.1and1.com

clintonmail.com A 198.71.53.150
clintonmail.com MX exchange: mx00.1and1.com

The A records point to a host on a network network that seems to be part of 1 and 1 with domain name of perfora.net. Wonder if the MX pointed there at one time (maybe the private mail server location?) or things are a bit different than reported.

Anyone else here looked into this?

edit:

This assumes the item clintonmail.com posted some where is the mail domain....internet data...who knows...

I could be wrong, but I believe after the Blumenthal hack of Clinton-Blumenthal emails by guccifer became known by the Clintons early in 2013 (although, it is believed that guccifer was accessing their correspondence for many more years prior), the Clinton server was moved by the Clintons to Platte River Networks (a company headquartered just several miles from their home)...where the server was then relocated to a loft apartment bathroom closet in downtown Denver (mid-2013).

It is also worth noting that at the same time, Hillary Clinton surprised many by LEAVING her job as Secretary of State early, in Feb. of 2013...immediately AFTER the hack of her emails became known. It's quite possible that she was worried at the time about what might be revealed by the guccifer hack of her secret email correspondence with Blumenthal.

The fact that the moving of the server from her private residence occurred when she left State is also quite odd.

edit on 6-9-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

edit on 6-9-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: IAMTAT

I just heard about this as well. No idea if its true and it just further clouds my opinion on so-called "hacktivists."

I would like to see the full extent of her lies, so I would be interested to see what is in there. At the same time, who gives some random person the authority? I'm nothing special in terms of national or international affairs, nor am I famous so I don't suspect I'll be hacked any time soon (other than the typical threat of identity theft), but who's to say I couldn't be next?

Fair point, but I also look at it as this potentially affects every person in the US. If he did this, if this is real. There is no other way to get the truth, but the truth possibly has very real implications that affect you, do you want to know? Does it take priority over privacy? Depends on who you are. I suspect though if this is right the information is in the hands of a great number of people and if it was true the Clintons would have taken care of it on a financial level before it hit the news. Tough call on this, if true.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Thanks for that background.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join