It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Hacker Threatens To Sell Hillary's ENTIRE UNRELEASED Private Emails For $500K

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

They are right, Senators and Presidents do not have people kill, they have people that will ensure that the targets are suicidal.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
Newer info,

Hacker Removes Hillary’s UNRELEASED Emails From Sale, Turns Over To FBI

“After speaking with my lawyers” the hacker told Radar exclusively, “I was advised I could not legally sell these, and to get rid of them and turn in everything I had to FBI.”

Says its from an AOL account with non deleted sent box.

Radaronline

So this story is not a hoax after all.
Interesting.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I agree, I have been a voter since 1978 and politics have not changed much, but for some reason corruption runs more rampant and nobody really cares about what happens.

Is never been about political candidates but political parties, that is what most people votes for, their political party of preference.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is not a hoax IAMTAT, the original emails were real, what is the hoax is that is been presented by the site that have assets to it, as new information, should have clarified that better.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hacker? More like government insider.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I agree and now is more to the story that we thought, so the news has been filtered, slowly.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hacker Threatens To Sell Hillary's ENTIRE UNRELEASED Private Emails

Obama is a lot of things , but would have guessed he was a hacker too , lol .

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

My thought was

If it was a real hacker then I would think he got to it before the shutdown and hoopla. In that case he would have inbox, sent, etc, I would believe.

This sounds like someone who got access later, an insider.
edit on 9/3/2015 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Or what is been posted on another thread, when the original email were exposed back in 2013, they were just a portion of them, supposedly the emails disappeared and supposedly were given to a friend of the original hacker.

Now the FBI have them.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm sure FOX and all the other news outlets have their investigators digging into this story for more information.
We'll see what they do or do not turn up...I'm excited to find out more...although it may take time.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Or what is been posted on another thread, when the original email were exposed back in 2013, they were just a portion of them, supposedly the emails disappeared and supposedly were given to a friend of the original hacker.

Now the FBI have them.

But why didn't he have all of them to give away? He hacked the server between the deletes and the government getting involved? He only gave away the Sent box?

I think the hacker label is a cover.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The asking price is a bit low. Probably because there just really isn't much beef there.

Whatever. Hope some sucker buys them. Just not with our tax money BWAHAHA.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I belief you are right it is a cover, but when the issue surfaced in 2013, people were too busy with the freshly Benghazi incident, so the e-mails were no a priority at that time.

But now they are.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

They are no longer for sale the FBI have them now.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This is awesome.

I would wager my left one that it's not a hacker, but someone on the inside, or Hillary's team that made a full back-up, and now sees and opportunity to make money.

Her ship is sinking fast and this will be the final blow that kills the old sea witch.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth
Sea Hag was definitely prettier than Hillary.
Better body too.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If this is not a hoax, and if the deal really goes through, hopefully the buyer is anti-Hillary.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
He/she will end up in a duffle bag in the shower.

Like this guy
edit on 9/5/2015 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
It's like I'm watching season 4 house of cards..." pls don't tell me how this is going to end,I'm still watching "
edit on 0b21America/ChicagoSat, 05 Sep 2015 05:40:21 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 05 Sep 2015 05:40:21 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Says its from an AOL account with non deleted sent box.

AOL for email. That's grounds to lock up the crew on grounds of mental deficiency.

Are maybe it is actually brilliant hiding place. Who would look in AOL.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join