It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The people of Sweden - Makes a difference

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Many look upon the storm thats coming, most of you try to shelter yourselves, there is nothing coming to stop storm, there is no savior, the is no salvation.

*Snip*

A simple quote:

One day an old man was walking along the beach. It was low tide, and the sand was littered with thousands of stranded starfish that the water had carried in and then left behind.

The man began walking very carefully so as not to step on any of the beautiful creatures. Since the animals still seemed to be alive, he considered picking some of them up and putting them back in the water, where they could resume their lives.

The man knew the starfish would die if left on the beach's dry sand but he reasoned that he could not possibly help them all, so he chose to do nothing and continued walking.

Soon afterward, the man came upon a small child on the beach who was frantically throwing one starfish after another back into the sea. The old man stopped and asked the child, "What are you doing?"

"I'm saving the starfish," the child replied.

"Why waste your time?... There are so many you can't save them all so what does is matter?" argued the man.

Without hesitation, the child picked up another starfish and tossed the starfish back into the water... "It matters to this one," the child explained.

www.all-creatures.org...

The Swedish people, understands what human and humanity is about. I hope you start making a difference also.

Donations are pouring in, food, shelter, medicine, clothes..People are traveling in hordes to help. On the rest of Europe i still look what the next move is.

If you dont understand, no one puts their children in a boat unless the water is safer than the land

edit on 3-9-2015 by yulka because: image

edit on Thu Sep 3 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on 9/3/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/3/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: yulka

How many of the refugees is Sweden allowing to emmigrate into the country?

edit on 3-9-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: yulka What a brilliant idea. Only women and children allowed to be settled in northern europe. The men? They should pick a side and go fight for their women and children.

The starfish dont want to be put in the water. They want to be put in the cleanest most profitable water.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sweden took in over 82.000 last year, over 200.000 this year.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Do you believe in magic as a Freemason?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: yulka

Is that total emigrees from all countries or just from the affected Middle-Eastern ones?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Do you believe in magic as a Freemason?

I like Penn & Teller.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Warzone, refugees.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: yulka

How many of the refugees is Sweden allowing to emmigrate into the country?

By the way, the face-planted kid is cracking me up.

The face-planted kid is cracking you up? He's a dead Syrian refugee who drowned. That pic was in the news yesterday. Glad you're so easily amused.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Oops, will edit that out.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I feel sorry for the little mite who had no say in this. R.I.P but to take this very sad tragedy and forget everything else and say "hey come on in" is also wrong, because in many years to come, when Europe has become the Islamic Sate of Europe and people will die because of an incredibly uncompromising religion that won't change, then it is too late to say "told you so".

You are all aware that they are running from an ideology that they are bringing with them? The reason ISIS is ruling their country with fear is because of their belief. I also cannot feel sorry for strong, angry, healthy young men running and leaving their country without even trying to fight and make it better. It worries me so much that they bring this cowardice with them.

It is of course nicer to get a ready made bed with fresh linen than to tidy up ones own mess but I have also seen men holding up crying babies to evoke our pity.
Once these people are in Europe, they won't suddenly turn into grateful Europeans, celebrating our freedoms.

Instead they will HAVE TO [by the nature of their religion], keep their ways alive. Wearing the same clothes, speaking their own language, send their children to religious schools and try their best to 'convince' us that their way is the only way.

Such is the whole meaning of Islam. To rule the world and get rid of non-believers. To completely ignore this FACT is so sadly naive that our own compassion will be our downfall.

Why should they want democracy and freedom if they couldn't even keep it in their own country?

Why did they not flee to another muslim country that is save [there are plenty around, much closer].

Why do you think that every single one of those invaders are helpless victims? We don't even check their names, nor their background. It's the most insane thing I have ever seen.

I am just glad that I am already almost 50 years old and have no children. In 10 years Europe will be unrecognisable and I feel no pleasure at all to have to say "told you so". I would rather be wrong, but I am not, and only time will show you what a rats-ass we made of this.

I don't know why people have no compassion for Europeans who have fought long and hard to live in such a free place, do you hate Europeans, freedom, safety and your children so much?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
30.000 Swedes ( Swedish citizens ) Gathers today in capital, protesting against the holdup on the borders into europe,

A fleet of Swedish boats/ships, assist/help refugees in the mediterranean.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Oops, will edit that out.

I figured you really didn't mean that. I was kind of wondering about if that pic was part of the OP star fish story.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Only reason you have it better off, is because someone has it bad. Dont think you or your ideals made a difference in your lifestyle, its just a privilege.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Well said and you're pointing out the truth.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I figured you really didn't mean that. I was kind of wondering about if that pic was part of the OP star fish story.

That is what I thought it was.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
If I was in a war zone I would want to leave just as many from Syria has, we helped make the mess and are not doing enough to sort it out, so we should help those in need.

We are human beings and should be free to go where we like on the planet earth tbh If it was up to me I would break down all boarders.
People are not waste people are and should be seen as a commodity for society and how we treat people in need should be the reflection on how well morally that society is.
Sweden I salute you and while not rich I will give what I can to help these people.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

We are human beings and should be free to go where we like on the planet earth tbh If it was up to me I would break down all boarders.

Ok, let's let ISIS in also. After all, they're people too.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Oh that's only part of my world domination plan near the end of it phase 75 If I remember correctly...I would sort those bastards out before I broke down the boarders.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

What?

From where on earth do you get that number?

According to Wiki the CUMULATED number of refugees in Sweden is 86,000.
As in each-and-every-refugee-from-each-and-every-year-combined.

ETA: No doubt Sweden takes in many more refugees than Denmark, though.
edit on 3-9-2015 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join